[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell are you on /r9k/ today? Of all places? This solves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: days-of-heaven-3.png (504 KB, 804x453) Image search: [Google]
days-of-heaven-3.png
504 KB, 804x453
Why the hell are you on /r9k/ today? Of all places? This solves nothing. This will not make you feel better.
You are wasting so much time for a day like today.
>>
go out for a walk
>>
I want to just walk into the wild.

But I can't.

Because there are barbed and electric fences in my path for hundreds of kilometers.

And it's mostly farmland, other people's property, the trees have been cut down.
>>
>>29124573
It could be said of nearly anybody, even the most successful normies, that they could be spending their time in a more productive, meaningful manner. The fact of the matter is that people waste time, and there is nothing wrong with that. So I ask that you please let me waste my life away in peace, and get the fuck off of this board; there is no place for disgusting normies like yourself here.
>>
File: 1395930655549.jpg (8 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
1395930655549.jpg
8 KB, 205x245
>>29124573
I'm a fundamentally bad person, tripfriend.
>>
>>29124573
you're so right thank you

rihgtbl0x
>>
but you're doing the same thing
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.