[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /realizestheyrecompletelyscrewed/ here? >tfw even the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Who /realizestheyrecompletelyscrewed/ here?

>tfw even the most pathetic of anime characters still had friends/a shot at happiness
>Despite all his flaws,Shinji still had friends and even a girl that was interested in him, (granted in her own fucked up way)
>Satou was a full blown normie up until college and even then he still had people see him as worthwhile enough to save as well as care about
>Even the Watamote girl had a loving family and a friend, plus in the real world, people would look past her flaws on account of her being female

>tfw most of the posters here arent true robots
>most are either underage b& or in college and are young enough to turn life around
>most still have some friends
>most have had girls interested in them
>most have been at 1 party at least
>most have easy to fix physical features instead of truly dreadful stuff like balding or being a manlet
>tfw the truly fucked people like myself just lurk, judging all of you pieces of shit

Fuck all of you faggots, you dont know how bad it can truly be.
>>
>>29124509
i definitely realized how it easy it is to fall through the cracks
>>
There's a kid out there who just got raped for the 50th time by their step dad and is crying himself to sleep with cum and blood stains on his face.

It could be much worse OP. Sorry but it's true.
>>
>>29124571
My point is most of the people here are assholes that have it good and just want their hugbox.
>>
>>29124509
The hell is happening here? Are they just ignoring the dying guy?
>>
File: World-Poverty-Since-1820.png (316 KB, 3000x2139) Image search: [Google]
World-Poverty-Since-1820.png
316 KB, 3000x2139
Actually I think it's pretty okay.
>>
>>29124816
Predictably, this was original.
>>
>>29124731
and what did you want to achieve with this post?
>>
>>29124816

Just because billions of dirt poor niggers and gooks exist on the other side of the world doesn't make me feel better about my life. If I can't be sad because other people have it worse, that also means I can't be happy because other people have it better.
>>
File: emptynose.jpg (43 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
emptynose.jpg
43 KB, 630x630
Life can still be enjoyable even if you don't have those things. It can be worse also, though I would agree. Having a chronic medical condition where you are not able to breathe is the true hell. But you really can't enjoy existence if what is constantly going through your head is that you're shit and that you'll never match up because you literally are so occupied with these thoughts that you cannot see the world around you. Just stop resisting. Accept it. Accept that you're balding and that your short. Can you realistically change that? You're just making yourself suffer and not enjoying what it is that you're able to enjoy. I'm not a normie, but life truly can be great once you stop resisting and accept what is. But you're really not scratching the surface of how terrible life can be, you don't even know.
>>
>>29124981
So the world is getting better for hundreds of millions of people.

Does this mean anything to you?
>>
>>29124768
It was a quick split second photo, they didnt realize he was there
>>
>>29125307
Obviously it doesn't matter how many other people have it better. >>29124981 believes that his quality of life has not improved and that's all that matters to him.
Don't really blame him though, it must suck to not enjoy the same aspects of life as the others who live near him do
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.