[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the worst decade in modern history.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: snowden.jpg (69 KB, 1158x708) Image search: [Google]
snowden.jpg
69 KB, 1158x708
This is the worst decade in modern history.
>>
>>29124253
We now have 2 options
>If this is the worse it can only get better from here
>There's still room for things to worsen, just wait till the next decade

Which will it be r9k?
>>
>>29124398
2. I has been option 2 ever since the XXth century began.
>>
>>29124471
I want to believe anon, I want to believe that things won't worsen, or at least stagnate.
>>
File: wojakfall.gif (2 MB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
wojakfall.gif
2 MB, 600x480
>>29124398
>its probably the ladder
lets just end it all, pham
>>
>>29124772
How anon, how? I can't end the world, but I can end myself
>>
I agree Snowden
>>
>>29124253

The beginning of the centuries are never good times. The peak of the crises has not been reached yet.

Last century it was 1943.
>>
>>29124253
Why is it?

>>29125960
>The peak of the crises has not been reached yet.
Am I missing something? What crisis?
>>
>>29124253
Why? Except for unemployment and debt, we're doing great,
>Best Medicine
>Lowest Crime Rate
>Best Technology
We're living in the most advanced times in human history. People in the past had it much worse than us.

>>29124989
>I can't end the world
Not with that attitude you won't
>>
>>29124398
Europe will probably be consumed by civil war in the next decade. The US will be on the brink of economic collapse. In short, things will get worse and all you have to look forward to is preping Mohammed as he prepares to pleasure your wife who you owe all your money to since marriage is essentially male slavery.
>>
I dont like your tone
>>
File: song_of_my_people.jpg (267 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
song_of_my_people.jpg
267 KB, 675x900
> implying I care
> implying the global spy conglomerates have shit on me
> implying I'm not prepped for a habbening
> implying I'm not working towards a self-sufficient place innawoods

This is a pretty nice decade. We have the internet, all the knowledge of mankind, and limitless entertainment. The bad shit can't affect me much because I saw it all coming and prepared for it.

It's not too late for you to be GNU/saved.
>>
It only gets worse until the race war. Either we win or we're all dead and don't have to witness Earth 2: Sharia Boogaloo & The Jews
>>
>>29126844
Wonder if there will be mass suicides in the future
>Inb4 the regressive left is the mass suicide of the west
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.