[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you plan on getting married?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: summer.jpg (124 KB, 605x767) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
124 KB, 605x767
Do you plan on getting married?
>>
>>29123935
summer? Heh, more like bummer
>>
>>29123935
I don't even plan on leaving my room unless I have to.
>>
Who knows. Maybe when I am 30 years old I will suddenly feel the societal pressure and give in to playing the game.
As of right now I dont even want anything to do with women - and that feels good.
>>
>>29123935
I don't plan on it, no.

It would take some pretty extraordinary circumstances for me to consider it.
>>
prolly not senpai, even if she doesn't divorce me if we have kids there is no money for traveling and doing stuff I enjoy like cars and gamen.
>>
I want someone to love me for who I am and accept me but I'll probably never get that as I'm very very genetically hideous and I doubt anyone would procreate with me.

Also I would feel very sorry if a child inherited my genetics.
>>
>>29123959
iktf. somedays i just wanna do it just to see a face to come home too and not be so lonely but i have other days. am 26.
>>
i dont want to be all alone when im like 65 but we should have kickass vr to live in by then.
>>
>>29123935
yeah. and have 10 kids, and actually raise them unlike my dad
>>
it would quickly end in divorse
>>
I just want to unvirgin one day
>>
>>29123935
I'm actually planning on not getting married.
Assuming I found a woman that liked me
>
Women are shit. Realistically all girls I'll meet will be shit
>>
>>29123935
Only if the girl is a virgin

If not then it's not worth it
>>
No, I'm not bringing kids into this hell we call life
>>
File: ell.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ell.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>29123935
Yes I do, to a gorgeous all around American qt
who will bear my children, and put up with my autism.

I have yet to find her doe
>>
File: 1465253957906.gif (1001 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465253957906.gif
1001 KB, 480x480
Absolutely.
Fucking.
Not.
I'll stay original.
>>
Cons:

>cant do anything when she gets fat
>cant do anything when she withholds sex
>have to be around a WOMAN 24/7
>sex with only one woman for the rest of your life
>cant do anything when the eventual nagging starts
>you can be cucked
>have to spend shitloads on a wedding
>have to spend shitloads on a ring
>possibility of losing half of assets
>possibility of alimony payments
>possibility of child support payments
>50% chance of it failing
>70% of divorces are filed for by the woman, even if you do nothing wrong she can jump ship (all states are no-fault divorce states)
>her chances of getting custody are 90%
>possibility of her using your child as a manipulation tool when granted said custody
>in some divorces the courts actually force you to pay her lawyer fees
>all prenuptial agreements can be thrown out

Pros:

>Tax benefits (in certain scenarios)
>your dumb religion said to because it will please the big sky ghost
>??????
>>
File: 1464606202074.png (198 KB, 293x287) Image search: [Google]
1464606202074.png
198 KB, 293x287
I don't want to marry or even a gf but I want children. Maybe I'll pay for a surrogate or wait outside of an orphanage to steal a kid when left at the doorstep
>>
Yeah; seems like a good way to legally evade taxes in the future.

Also I'm bi so I'll just marry a guy and never have to put up with the cons listed here >>29125856 or the unwanted pregnancies.
It's nice when things turn out like that...
>>
File: 1433850285571.gif (997 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1433850285571.gif
997 KB, 250x250
>had a meeting today
>lied to them when they asked about my future if plan on getting married
>tell them i have a girlfriend
>we dont want children
>she hints at me to get married because of all our friends getting married

>mfw i'm a khv @ 26
>>
I'd only marry someone really wealthy that doesn't want a prenuptial and won't live very long. Otherwise, never. I never understood why the concept is so appealing to people. If you really 'love' eachother, why do you need a contractual agreement keeping you together.
Also, people change over time. Just because you want to be with a person at some point doesn't mean you'll still want to be with them 10, 20 or 30 years later.
>>
>>29126175
How did you manage to keep it together while telling them nothing but BS? I'm lucky I don't have to do this yet.
>>
>>29126379
I'm used to lie about that
>>
>>29123935
Sure if she agrees I can cut her up into pieces if she threatens with a divorce.
>>
>>29126379
Its easier in person.

>Coworker waitresses come in drunk one night while I am closing the kitchen
>They start being all flirty
>"Hey anon do you have a girlfriend at college or something?"
>"Yeah I do"
>Eyes light up like I am something to go after now
>Feel disgust finish my job and leave

I really wouldn't mind telling them the truth, but the way they looked at me when I said I had a gf. Lieing may be a sin, but I am willing to go to hell for that feeling of worth.
>>
>>29123935
http://www.thisismarvelous.com/mirrors-lie-heres-how-people-really-see-you/
>>
>>29123935
dang, i think i know the girl on the left
>>
>>29123935
>implying there's even a chance

Parmesan and origami
>>
>>29126561
I love how they only picked 7/10s or better.
>>
>>29123935
No. The only time marriage is acceptable is when you plan to have children and I don't want children.
>>
The only reason anyone should ever get married is to raise children, and I have no desire to do that, so I don't see why I'd ever want to be married.
>>
I'm engaged. Ten years ago I was a typical robot. I'm growing up though. I didn't live the first half of my life as a normie, but the second half I kinda will. It's not really that scary, the social pressures aren't there anymore. If I'm married and raising kids who really cares if I don't go out and have an active social life?
>>
>>29126561
I like how they didn't have any ugly people in front of the mirror. No one with acne or obvious imperfections.
>>
I want to marry and nice girl and have two kids, I actually think about it to the point of fanatical obsession, I sometimes think of meeting her parents and taking her to the movies, eating food and going on Holiday, but her parents got divorced and she seems like a degenerate, I don't think it would ever work.

you guys made me hate people and myself
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.