[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: You will always be the bad guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1456789405687.jpg (454 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1456789405687.jpg
454 KB, 2000x1339
>be a young, happy, innocent kid just genuinely being myself
>get bullied, mocked, and rejected by society for being quiet, ugly, weird, and not fitting in

>become depressed, lonely, and mentally-ill with no self-esteem, no friends, and no life
>get bullied, mocked, and rejected by society for wallowing in self-pity and being held back by mental illness, unable to do simple things like making a phone call that everyone else can do without a second thought

>become misanthropic and filled with rage at the fact that everything I do is apparently wrong, the problems inflicted upon me by other people are somehow all my fault, and I just can't catch a fucking break because I fuck up my life more every time I try to make it better
>get bullied, mocked, and rejected by society for being a bitter, ugly, neckbeard virgin loser who's just mad because he can't get laid XD

>become emotionless, apathetic, and completely dead inside; want nothing to do with people whatsoever
>get bullied, mocked, and rejected by society for being quiet, ugly, weird, and not fitting in

There's no winning with these people. You will always be the bad guy.
>>
>>29123854
>be a young, happy, innocent kid just genuinely being myself

>Because of no social distractions work hard at school and get god-tier qualifications
>Get a god-tier career and roll in cash
>Piss down on normies and laugh at the plebs for the rest of your life

It's not too late anon, pursue a career above all else

How else do you think the small dicked Asian betas in Japan and China manage to have such great and fulfilling lives?

No women allowed
No friends allowed

Only success
>>
>>29123890
But are they really great and fulfilling though?
>>
>>29123942
Tbh lad, definitely

What are you into senpai?

Just pursue that, I can guarantee there'll be career areas with good money that'll satisfy you

Engineering is a fun one for a start
>>
Fulfillment is entirely subjective.

You have to figure out what you actually want from life, whatever that may be, and pursue the fuck out of it relentlessly.
>>
>>29123854
I don't know about you, but I feel like most of the judgmentality I expose myself to nowadays comes from the internet. Social media in particular but also movies, newspapers, etc. There's always something there reminding me I'm not good enough, whether explicitly or implicitly. It all urges me to be harder on myself. Whenever I'm disconnected for whatever reason I always feel better.

However since the internet is my most important social and emotional outlet it's hard to let go.

One day I'll make it out, I keep telling myself.
>>
>>29124160
>One day I'll make it out, I keep telling myself.
I know this feel, my man. I manage to get away from it for a few days but I always come crawling back. I wish I had strong willpower, like a monk or something.
>>
Congratulations, you never grew up.
>>
>>29123854
Are you sure that we're the bad guys? Or are we just randomly chosen to be schadenfreude?
also in this feminized society, the education system is against boyish actions, and thus anything that is "just boys being boys" is villified
>>
File: 1464226028038.jpg (33 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1464226028038.jpg
33 KB, 550x453
>become emotionless, apathetic, and completely dead inside; want nothing to do with people whatsoever
I always wonder. What comes after this? Suicide?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (82 KB, 1024x551) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
82 KB, 1024x551
>>29123854
>be a successful, confident, good-looking, socially aware all-around cool guy
>get bullied, mocked and rejected by /r9k/ for not being a loser

Well, I guess you're right.
>>
>>29123890
>no social distractions
>getting bullied and mocked

Don't ignore crucial information and post horseshit.
>>
>>29124620
Hard to grow up when you're mentally-ill from years of bullying, alienation, and loneliness, and you can't really even leave your house, but okay. Keep blaming me.
>>
File: ALL WE FEEL IS RAGE.jpg (134 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
ALL WE FEEL IS RAGE.jpg
134 KB, 554x527
>>29123854
>normies ave the audacity to complain about loneliness, depression, anxiety:D and being "outcasts"

>normies can't comprehend how someone could possibly not like them so they blame it on them
>>
File: HELP.jpg (62 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
62 KB, 456x628
>>29124912
>getting told to get off my board is comparable to a lifetime of mental and physical abuse

go back to your hive that is literally anywhere else .
>>
File: 1371324564935.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1371324564935.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>29125346
>tfw everyone have depression now, even normies
damn, when I was young going to shrink was top-tier edgy shit
now more people go to shrinks than girls to gynecologists
>>
normies love to boast about how hard they worked to achieved things in life.

i'd like to see a normie start from ground 0 no friends, good parents, money, and most importantly GENETICS that means no alpha chemicals, always beta and scared. then i'd like to see them succeed and go on about how you just need to "man up" and "pull up your bootstraps"
>>
>>29124733
In my mind encouraging "boys being boys" is nothing but encouraging them to try to tear down each other and in general be more aggressive and destructive.

Or have I misunderstood? Are you talking about holding the doors for girls or some shit?

Because it seems so contradictory when bullying victims are in favor for a harsher, more competitive and macho social climate among males. I can't see how that ever would be beneficial for weaker individuals. I simply can't wrap my head around it.

Is it masochism?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.