[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where did wemins decency dissapear to over the years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1465214579878.png (688 KB, 463x900) Image search: [Google]
1465214579878.png
688 KB, 463x900
where did wemins decency dissapear to over the years?
>>
>>29123680
>I'm dressing to be comfy, anon x3
>>
>weather appropriate clothing
If booty shorts are necessary for hot weather then why don't men wear booty shorts?

Women literally wear this clothing because it makes them look sexy. They love, LOVE being the subject of male admiration. But when you recognize that the clothes are revealing, it's "omg I wear it because it's hot out, ok?!?!"
>>
>>29123827
>I need my tits and ass hanging out to be comfortable in front of Chad!
>Oh wait, Chad's not looking at me, nerdy Chris is!
>this objectification needs to stop! I am not your toy, Chris!
>>
Look:

If the clothes were invented to be "sexy" in nature, then they're meant to be "sexy" clothes.

A toaster is invented for being a toaster, and cleavage, short-shorts, ass, revealing, and sexy burlesque-stripped clothes were invented for...wanting to be sexy.
>>
>gf likes to dress sexy for me
>kind of wish she dressed casually in loose-but-not-too-loose undershits, button-up blouses and jeans

Do I... make her dress more conservatively? I know she would, but I'm worried she'll think I don't like her body / the gesture of her dressing sexy for me.
>>
>>29123680
But the point is we aren't supposed to objectify them, retard. Not who dresses them.
>>
>>29124085
tell her you want to continue the sexy stuff, but only in private.
Buy her some lingerie, and tell her to walk around in just a shirt and panties at home. Then just make sure to comment how sexy she looks occasionally (not too often) and you'll be golden.

She'll get all the validation she needs in those moments, and you don't have to watch every guy eyefuck her in public.
If she disagrees or argues about it, then you know she isn't dressing slutty for you. She is dressing slutty because she wants the attention and is using you as her cover story.
>>
File: 1464442405713.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1464442405713.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>29123680
Be a woman

>don't want to be objectfied
>uses the most naked clothes possible that can turn on any non-gay men
>get angry when stared by betas

Are they in their sane mind?
>>
>>29124182
I mean, I want the sexy stuff to be something she puts on for special times. I think I'd like it if she just dressed comfortably at home.

She doesn't really wear the sexy stuff outside. At least not the especially sexy stuff.
>>
There's a middle ground between full Victorian petticoats and looking like a whore.
I'm sure you don't want to wear big ass mutton chops or a giant beaver skin top hat on a ninety degree day.
>>
>>29124249
mmm alright, sounds low test.

Besides, last time I checked wearing just underwear and a large shirt was more comfortable than button ups and jeans. So I doubt her comfort is your concern.
>>
>>29123680
You can't teach away male sexuality. It's not a choice. Clothing, however, is a choice.
>>
>>29124085
Just tell her that concealing her shapes and making you rip her clothes off when you get it on gets you hard. It's like in horror movies, sometimes the less you see, the more thrilling it is.
>>
fucking whores, they deserve to be raped
>>
>>29123680
Objectivism is a normal thing in society, I don't understand why feminists hate it. Objectivity allows us to rate and judge things, like merit and looks.
I also don't get why women complain about wearing revealing clothing. Their intent is to look good, aka to look sexy. Being revealing is toying with biology, showing off to appeal to others. If you do it to make yourself look good, them what makes you thing others won't think you look good as well?
>>
>>29124214
Chad gets pussy and has sexual relief, meanwhile you can only stare and look at it and they're mad.
It's like hitting a homeless cripple for pirating a loaf of bread.
>>
File: Evans.png (720 KB, 815x517) Image search: [Google]
Evans.png
720 KB, 815x517
Women can live in deserts in burqas. They're so much more resilient than they give themselves credit for. They can bear the burden of clothes in heat - everyone else does.
>>
>wearing so little clothing that a man wouldn't wear for fear of indecent exposure
>"appropriate for the heat"

And then they go and complain air conditioning in the workplace is patriarchy.
>>
File: 1404636403782.png (82 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1404636403782.png
82 KB, 441x411
>women are smaller, so radiate heat easier da square-cube law
>"need" to wear less clothes in summer
>>
i dont give a shit what some girl wears. ill think nothing negative of it. however, its fuckin retarded to wear yoga pants/tights and then cover their ass with their hand when a guy starts walking behind them. do they even realize how stupid they look?
>>
>>29124834
its almost like they dress like that for a select individuals

chado
>>
>>29124834
>>29124870

Is this a thing that happens? I work with the public and look at girls asses in yoga pants all the time. Never get any nasty looks or hands over asses/pulling down shirt
>>
>>29124309
Wait but anon DO NOT tell her anything sexual about her or her clothing choices is like a horror movie think of a different way to explain this.
>>
Eith the way shit is going, we're going to revert back to the stone age.
>Business positions will increasingly be filled with women and PoC through affirmitive action laws that are not qualified for the positions
>Businesses will fall
>Won't matter because the monetary system will be deemed offensive to lower class citizens
>Infrastructure will crumble
>Wearing no clothing will become acceptable
>Everyone with decent bodies/penises will wear nothing
>Coupled with hook-up culture, most people will just fuck all day and walk around naked
>Thanks to PETA and vegans, animal farms will be deemed animal abuse and outlawed
>Hunting foy our food is the only acceptable way
>But guns are outlawed
Eventually we're going to become a bunch of stupid primates sitting around a fire, naked, while the alphas fucks our women and hunt with spears.
>>
>>29124943
it happened to me

I was looking at a girl I liked in class I swear I wasn't being stalkerish I was drawing in my notebook and maybe every 10 minutes look at her and when she left school with her click of girlfriends i heard her say

>omg its the stalker boy
>>
Being against objectifying women, or anyone at all really, is not being against men getting boners and checking dat ass. Men who objectify women see them only as something to fuck, they ignore the fact that women might have their own goals in life, some which dont revolve around your dick. Women are allowed to dress sexy if they wish to do so, them doing so does not give every male on this planet right to cat call them, grab their asses in subways or do any other lewd shit. We live in a world where women are allowed to be either pure virgins hiding their sexuality or sluts that are free for all.
>>
File: MajorWin.jpg (88 KB, 804x864) Image search: [Google]
MajorWin.jpg
88 KB, 804x864
>>29125218

>this entire post

blox
>>
>>29123680
>men dress women
>not objectifying

wrong anon, they were made to wear that because they were SO objectified that even showing an ankle was overly sexual. Or do you just not understand what objectification is?
>>
>>29125647
I'll believe you if you can prove a woman designed the first pair of fishnets.
>>
>>29123827
Correction: Chad's admiration.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.