[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be forever alone virgin until age 21 >Finally get my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Ring.jpg (43 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Ring.jpg
43 KB, 960x720
>Be forever alone virgin until age 21
>Finally get my first girlfriend
>She's "cute" but not "hot" - maybe 6/10...8/10 with make-up at her best
>She's also a virgin
>Lose our virginity to one another
>Fast forward three years later; we're still going strong

Should I ask her to marry me or is it stupid to get married at age 24?

Inb4 normie get out reeeere
>>
no
why buy into the marriage meme when you can just live the way you currently are and not risk her fucking you over eventually
>>
It is usually after five years that everything falls apart, if it lasts that long. You are still not safe
>>
>>29123441

Yeah, marry her fucking faggot. Unless you don't get along or there's some deep incompatibility issue, this is your best shot at normiedom.
>>
I recommend keep going until you want to have kids. How is your income and education?
>>
Do you live together? Can you afford it? Just make sure you both agree on it and dont randomly propose to her like an autist.
>>
If you're really her only partner your at the highest likelihood to stay together, though that likelihood still isn't high. Make her sign a prenuptial agreement if you want to take the chance.
>>
>>29123467
But I want to get married eventually. Why delay it ? I know for a fact she's loyal. The only reason to not do it would be if I thought I coulr get someone better. Personality-wise, she's a 10/10 in my book...and I'm not going to just leave her to find someone hotter because that would be terrible.
>>
>>29123518
Yeah, we live together. Were both still in school, though. We wouldnt actually get married until im done with graduate school in 3 years (otherwise i would lose my financial aid). So we would just be engaged for a long time
>>
File: do it.png (350 KB, 500x802) Image search: [Google]
do it.png
350 KB, 500x802
>>29123539
>The only reason to not do it would be if I thought I coulr get someone better.
you obviously don't love her
not knocking you for that, but you'll be trapped in a loveless marriage, eventually divorce and you'll commit suicide like a fool
just keep whatever it is you're doing now going and wait for it to inevitably dissipate
>>
>>29123572
How much are you projected to earn once you're done with your degree?
>>
>>29123615
But whose to say I could ever love someone more than her? Maybe my capacity to love is just broken, and this is actually the most love that I'm able to feel. Being brutally honest with myself, the only hangup is the fact that I think I can do better in terms if looks. It sounds terrible to say, but it's the truth. Personality wife tho, I really do love her. I also think she's very cute and would make a great mother. I want normihood.

>>29123643

Well, im in medical school now, so I will earn about 60K/year for 3-5 years after graduate school while Im in residency..once im done with residency, ill make the big bucks, anywhere from $200K to $500K annually depending on what specialty I do
>>
>>29123539
>The only reason to not do it would be if I thought I coulr get someone better. Personality-wise, she's a 10/10 in my book
Du eet unless you think she is fixing to betray you then faggot
>>
>>29123765
Then feel free to get married. Statistically wealthy men are much less likely to be divorce raped/ cheated on. Usually men making over 80k/yr live much more stable marriages.
>>
>>29123765
you're not well son
I'm not looking to be a random autist on an imageboard dictating how you should live your life but marriage won't end well for you
>>
>>29123441
>first girlfriend
Oh god, you want to marry your first girlfriend.
>6/10
Oh god, you want to marry to your first girlfriend and she's not even hot.
>she's also a virgin
Please tell me you don't actually believe that.
>three years
Dear sweet Jesus, you want to marry someone after only three years?
>should I ask her to marry me
No.
>is it stupid to get married
Yes.
>at age 24
Just kill me now.

>>29123539
>but I want to get married eventually
Why would you ever want to sign your freedom away for zero benefit?
>I know for a fact she's loyal
You don't, and even if you do, there's no guarantee she'll be loyal in the future.

Basically what I'm saying is, on the off chance you're not trolling, don't be a fucking idiot about this.
>>
No hymen no diamond still applies even if you took her virginity.
>>
File: lions.gif (650 KB, 350x204) Image search: [Google]
lions.gif
650 KB, 350x204
my dad is a doctor and got married a year or so after med school. long story short, my mom took all of his money. literally all of it, as part of a deal so he wouldn't have to pay alimony for the rest of his life.

I've had girlfriends so I can imagine the bind. You're comfortable and happy with her so can't see it going anywhere but since you're on the path to success think marriage is just part of the deal. It doesn't have to be. Personally, if I were you, I'd put it off as long as possible and cheat on the girl whenever you think you can get away with it. Eventually the girlfriend will become a cunt and you can ditch her and grab another one. The balls in your court. Don't be a total cuck.
>>
>>29123441

In some situations and cultures, there is a NEED and a legitimate reason to get married. That being, she will not sleep with a man who is not her husband, therefore to sleep with this woman, you needed to get married a prerequisite.

You have no pressing legitimate reason to get married, so why do it?
>>
>>29123441
People who have sex before marriage are more likely to divorce even if they only had sex with each other.
>>
>>29124347
>>29124121
>>29123829
>>29123817
>>29123796
>>29123615
>>29123520
>>29123518
>>29123517
>>29123505
>>29123491
>>29123467
>he took the bait
This robot is hot fucking garbage to be real with you tbrwy
>>
SERIOUSLY OP DONT MARRY, YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO LEGALLY KEK YOURSELF
EVEN PRENUPS CANT SAVE YOU NOW
>>
File: Envelop.jpg (145 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Envelop.jpg
145 KB, 1024x768
All the other dudes are talking bullshit. Money isn't enough to overcome robot tendencies. In fact, once you graduate and start pulling all that income, women will get even more superficial and it'll be harder to determine how much they're in it for the money. If things are stable with your current gf, don't risk it
>>
what do you hope to gain from this
>>
>>29124687
Their likelihood of divorce is only somewhere around 10% though compared to the 2% that virgins before marriage have and that can be explained by the fact that people who wait until marriage are typically very religious, either very devout Christians, Hindu or Muslims.
>>
>>29125058
I just want to feel comfy.
>>
File: 1464379986091.png (119 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
1464379986091.png
119 KB, 225x227
>>29125235
Don't you feel comfy already?
>>
>>29123441
Don't fix what isn't broken, retard.
>>
holla we want prenup
>>
>>29125496

Yeah, I do...i guess i just want to get it over with and move on with my life
>>
>>29125710
You want to get married, and move on with your life?
>>
File: claps.will.defend.this.webm (2 MB, 1292x720) Image search: [Google]
claps.will.defend.this.webm
2 MB, 1292x720
>>29125645
This is my first gf, she is really cute, her face is like 8/10. She earns enough money to sustain herself and me, she don't mind my neet life.

Should i marry her?
>>
FUCKS NO

mute faggot An Hiro and suck anuvva cawx
>>
Why would you choose here of all places to ask?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>out
>>
File: 1462123605114.jpg (97 KB, 465x610) Image search: [Google]
1462123605114.jpg
97 KB, 465x610
>>29123441
Do it, just make sure you can get out of it whenever you want, then do it if it makes you happy. There's no reason to not get married if you can get out of it. If you think its some terrible life-ending catastrophe that your marriage failed then you're basically a christfag.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.