[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags for men.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: HPxYLYj.jpg (161 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
HPxYLYj.jpg
161 KB, 600x527
Fellow fembots, let us compile some red flags for men.

I'll start:
>he plays video games
>>
There is nothing wrong with playing video games.
>>
>>29123351

Not having at least $1,000,000 USD in net worth by the time he's 30. Real estate, heavy machinery for a business he owns is fine, but he needs to be able to take care of me and my children.
>>
He says things like:
>time spent having fun is not wasted time
>everything in moderation
to try and make his childish hobby acceptable.
>>
>>29123351
>he pretends to be a girl on /r9k/ of all places and then makes a "red flags" thread
>>
>he doesn't lift or run
>he thinks anime isn't for children
>he's less than 6 feet tall
>>
>>29123351
If guys can't play video games, girls can't watch Netflix and post their face on Facebook/Instagram every 2 seconds.
>>
>>29123351

>when he's unwilling to participate in your hobbies. If he can't spend 6 hours shopping with you without getting bored or daydreaming, the relationship has serious issues. You need to be able to both enjoy your hobbies for the two of you to bond and grow the relationship.
>>
File: 213672.jpg (140 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
213672.jpg
140 KB, 780x585
what a great thread let's roll
>>
> he fell for the interpals meme
>>
>he doesn't have friends
>doesnt play a sport
>>
>>29123400
>less than 6 feet tall
preference
>>29123383
sounds stupid, may technically not be a preference but so unrealistic.
>>
>She likes horses
>She is a Girl Gamer XD
>>
File: 1465207670048.jpg (56 KB, 712x498) Image search: [Google]
1465207670048.jpg
56 KB, 712x498
here's a nice list of red flags for women if any robots or passing normies are curious, i spent a lot of time compiling this so i think i've covered all of my bases here

red flags for women:
>being a woman
>>
>he has a weird hate for feminism
>>
>>29123351

>when he doesn't place you at first.

I went to oktoberfest with my ex a few years ago. There was this farmer dude selling his produce, and he gave my ex a piece of corn. You know what my ex did? He just ate it without thinking, and smiled at the farmer.

A real man who truly cares about his girl would instinctively turn around and give that piece of corn to his girl. He would want the best for her, and give her everything. I thought it was problematic that he ate that hunk of corn like that, and the relationship ended in the next few months.
>>
>>29123351
>video games
good luck getting a boyfriend, unless he comes from an LDC

>>29123383
>Not having atleast $1 million
Gold digger

>>29123396
>pretends to be a girl on /r9k/
this.

>>29123422
>If he can't spend 6 hours shopping with you without getting bored or daydreaming, the relationship has serious issues.
It's almost like people don't want to be forced to spend 6 hours browsing through clothes for roasties to buy

>>29123429
>roll
Roll.
>>
>>29123400
Anime is for children though
>>
>he likes me
>>
>>29123422
Shopping isn't a hobby.
>>
>>29123400

Anime can be for everyone though.

>>29123384

>she hates fun

Work, work, work, eh bitch?
>>
>>29123470
>She thinks women in modern America are """oppressed"""
>>
>>29123486
poster didn't say it was. not everything people do has to be a hobby jesus christ
>>
>>29123471

>when she expects you to telepathically know her selfish desires
>>
File: 1453924185833.jpg (97 KB, 546x960) Image search: [Google]
1453924185833.jpg
97 KB, 546x960
ITT: fat ugly NEET girls with poor maternal and homemaking skills demanding rich husbands.
>>
>>29123501
>implying they aren't
I see many bad, anti-woman attitudes here at /r9k/. And not just the ironic kind.

inb4 "think about the starving children in Africa"
>>
>>29123477
>video games
>good luck getting a boyfriend, unless he comes from an LDC
You realize tons of men don't play video games right? They're often the successful career orientated one's who don't waste any time. I've dated men who play video games and men who don't or I should say I've dated boys who play video games and men who don't. The difference was astounding.
>>
>>29123501

this is a fembot only thread. get out faggot
>>
>>29123509
>"...spend 6 hours shopping... You need to be able to both enjoy your hobbies..."

I assume shopping is your "hobby" given your wonderful reading comprehension.
>>
>>29123553
How does /r9k/'s attitude towards women have anything to do with the oppression of women on a societal level? You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>29123498
I'm specifically talking about gaming, of course the right kind of fun is fine.
>>
>>29123384
That was literally my senior quote
Killing myself now
>>
>>29123556
This is a male board. Go rot in a ditch if you don't like it you ugly whore.
>>
>>29123501
>>29123556

Yeah get out stupid mgtow! Only us fembots and dudes pretending to be fembots listing what our actual insane ex girlfriends did and said belong here!
>>
>>29123560
>talks about reading comprehension
>didn't read my post where i make it clear that although shopping is not a hobby, poster was not necessarily saying that
>>
>>29123471
You're worthless selfish human trashbag if you nitpick shit like this , and I'm not even a robot or " redpilled "
>>
>no job
Get a job you fucking neet ass bitch
>>
File: 1464318297187.png (586 KB, 443x672) Image search: [Google]
1464318297187.png
586 KB, 443x672
>She watches television
>She has not read any Vonnegut other then Slaughterhouse V
>She thinks hobbies are a waste of time while posting on an anime image board

/dumbgirls/
>>
>>29123552
Nailed it. Why is anyone replying to this seriously? These women are bottom of the barrel garbage who think they're top good for their male equivalents. The opinions held by these girls are literal, actual trash.
>>
>>29123429
gibs me
>>
>>29123568
At the very least, it shows that the attitutes exist.
Some other problems:
- the demand that women cover their chest
- anti-abortion

I don't live in America, so I can't point out all sorts of details, but these are some real examples of discrimmination of women in USA.
>>
>>29123606
You used shopping as an example of a hobby that both a man has to put up with a women doing as a hobby. That's what you wrote.
>>
>>29123613
Nice try wagecuck but I'm not falling for your schemes
>>
>>29123554
>You realize tons of men don't play video games right?
>tons of men
>don't play video games
>[Citation Needed]
I'm calling huge amounts of bullshit on that specific part, every guy to his fucking grandfather i know plays video games.

Of course i'm not denying there are people don't play video games, but they're literally unheard of in this day and age.
>>
>>29123400
I like those :), I absolutely think anime is for autistic... Fun fact literally everyone I know who is above age 20 an watches anime has some kind of autism, whether awkward, their perception of who they think they are, or just general autism
>>
>>29123653
No, women in the USA aren't oppressed. American women are the one of the most protected, privileged groups in the world. It doesn't matter if some people have attitudes that you don't like. Discrimination against women on an institutional level is non-existent.
>>
>>29123617
>criticizes women for not having "real" hobbies and for posting on an anime image board
>posts on an anime image board

/faggots/
>>
>>29123660
>earning money to live comfortably. Enjoy getting kicked out like the scum you are.
>>
>>29123554
like 99% of people under 30 play video games , from shooters to fifa and mobas , I've never met a young guy in my life that doesn't play video games.
>>
>>29123655
No, I didn't write that post. That's why I keep referring to the person who wrote it as "the poster." Are you really this fucking dumb?
>>
>>29123579
What is "the right kind?" The kind you approve of?
>>
>>29123686
I am not the one criticizing hobbies you shitlord.
>>
>>29123552

Why am I supposed to be the one to cook and clean? What is this, the victorian era? If we're equal then the guy should cook and clean. It's just how modern men should be.
>>
File: 50b.jpg (38 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
50b.jpg
38 KB, 400x266
>>29123693
Wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie

Remember , another day another dollar.
>>
>>29123653
>anti-abortion
I'm sure the fact that 99% of abortions in the US happen because Stacy wanted Chad to fuck her raw and is too stupid to swallow a fucking pill has nothing to do with this
>>
>>29123663
>every guy to his fucking grandfather i know plays video games.
That's just your own anecdotal experience though. I know plenty of guys who don't play video games. They might have played some when they were ten but they grew out of it.
>>
>>29123702
>didn't read my post where i make it clear
>I make it clear

You're either a stupid roastie cunt or I've been nibbling the bait. Either way, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29123722
If you're demanding a guy fulfill his gender role by being rich, hard working, socially and sexually dominant, etc then you need to fulfill your role by cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids etc. You're sexist if you think gender roles shouldn't exist for women but should exist for men.
>>
>>29123384
>to try and make his childish hobby acceptable.
Says the person baiting on /r9k/.
Really shooting for the stars there.
>>
>>29123701
that's because you're a gamer robot who only socializes with other gamer robots.
>>
>>29123685
Institutional (government enforced) discrimmination isn't the only for of discrimmination that exists. Social discrimmination is also something that should be fought against.

>>29123727
This reminds me of another thing, the double standard against sex.
>>
Reminder that there is not a single actual female posting in this thread.
>>
>>29123351

Sorry but is this all just a big meme? Are you people really replying as if these are real girls? This is a bait thread, you idiots.
>>
File: mra.png (299 KB, 900x496) Image search: [Google]
mra.png
299 KB, 900x496
>he's a redpiller or has anything to do with the manosphere
>>
>>29123767
>Social discrimmination is also something that should be fought against.
Women in USA don't experience social discrimination. The levels of social discrimination experienced by men and women is the same.
>>
>>29123770
>>29123774
>Implying i'm taking any of this shit seriously and trying to BTFO the faggots who have these opinions
>>
>>29123736
I'm a cunt because you can't read? Maybe you do belong on this board, lol. But get out of my thread you faggot
>>
>>29123351

>when he doesn't come after you with all he's got.

I had issues with my ex that we couldn't work out. He just didn't compromise and do things my way on a couple of important issues. So I told him that this is it, we're splitting up, and thanked him for his time.

You know what he did? Nothing. No calls, no texts, no emails. When I called him I asked about that, and he just said that he saw the email I sent when I broke up with him. When I asked why he didn't chase after me or follow up he just mumbled "But you said we're through". When they don't fight for you they're not worth it.
>>
>>29123774
you're right.
girls don't exist. girls don't use the internet. there is a pheromone in the coding of this website that only attracts men.
>>
>>29123383
>Not having at least $1,000,000 USD in net worth by the time he's 30

>It's actually fine to not have a net worth of a million dollars by the time someone's 30, but I sure as hell don't wanna work a day in my life!
>>
>>29123767
Its not a double standard. Its saying that if you aren't a mature adult who can handle the consequences of sex, then you shouldn't be having sex at all. Sex isn't a necessity like food or water.
>>
>>29123763
I play video games for like 2 hours a week , I'm not a "gamer robot" nor I have friends who call themselves "gamers" , but the fact is everyone just likes playing video games from time to time.
>>
>>29123837
Sounds like he's a mature adult who knows when to move on, and you're a petulant child who likes to emotionally manipulate people.
I know this is b8 but fuck you it made me angry.
>>
>fat
>talks about height
>talks about the gym
>has "videogames" as a hobby
>can't control spending
>wears fake tan or hair gel, or has long hair
>beard
>doesn't play at least one sport
>>
>>29123767
Are you memeing me? The Chads have tons of sex because they're Chads, the Stacies have tons of sex because they're hot Stacies and nobody minds
If you are sub-6/10 you need SOMETHING to get men to date you, which is your virginity in this case, just like ugly men need to make mad dosh in order to get a gf
>>
>>29123793
Did you just say men don't experience social discrimmination? Otherwise, you just admitted women experience social discrimmination.

Both men and women experience social discrimmination. But that doesn't mean it's okay.
>>
>>29123875
Funny how an unemployed slut thinks she gets to be picky.
>>
>>29123893
>Both men and women experience social discrimmination. But that doesn't mean it's okay
But you're only concerned with the suffering of women, because you are sexist.
>>
>>29123722
Please let me be your househusband.
>>
File: 1411422739911.png (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1411422739911.png
26 KB, 640x480
>>29123780
>posting "le Hat-guy" strawman

Degenerate
>>
>>29123951

Cool, I never met someone with a home business. What do you do?
>>
>>29123926
I am concerned for both. I just disagreed with the statement that women are not oppressed, because they are. Just like men.
From the context, I realize it may look like I was defending feminism, because that's what the statement I disagreed with attacked. But that's not what I meant.
>>
File: 1444494609094.png (179 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
1444494609094.png
179 KB, 678x5000
>>29123722
>Double Standards are way more harder for girls, Anon
>>
>>29123722
I realize you're a guy b8ing, but women want to be submissive. They hate being dominant and hate being in control. Just look at how many here are saying their bf has to make more money than them or they wouldn't consider dating him. Then they turn right back around and start talking about """""equality""""" fucking hypocrites.
Or, tell your gf you'd like to try femdom in the bedroom and observe the disgusted reaction she gives you.
>>
File: Not subtle.jpg (37 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Not subtle.jpg
37 KB, 625x626
>>29123351
>Watching everyone fall for this...
>>
>>29123985
Cool so what ways do you actually help men? Ever raised awareness on infant male circumcision? That's a real, quantifiable issue that actually hurts men (and the female equivalent is also illegal in every developed nation, but that's a whole other story). Or are you one of those feminists who just pays lipservice and claims to "care about men too" but would rather spend her time on trivial things like scantily clad women in video games? Or perhaps conspriacy theories about how air conditioning is sexist?
>>
>>29124005
This was clearly written by someone with zero experience with women.

>Bad in sex
>Just lie down

Yeah, no.
>>
>>29123868
I know a lot of people that are mature, respectable people. And they don't have game consoles. You're just in the immature bunch, I guess. Nothing wrong with being caught in marketers' traps like everyone else.
>>
>>29123351

>he doesn't like to travel

A lot of men I've dated just like to sit at home and watch movies or play games. Even a trip to the zoo down town is a big event to them. They're not open to spending their money on buying a memorable experience, and go on a sudden weekend shopping trip to Paris, for example.

My ex had the dorkiest little collection of ancient Roman coins, but the idea that he can go to Italy for a vacation in a nice hotel, and shop and look around actual Rome never occurred to him.

It may not seem like much but it's a serious red flag for down the road.
>>
>>29123965
I'm a full-time NEET. I don't earn any money, but I like to think that I'm making the world a better place.
>>
>>29124098
>They're not open to spending their money on buying a memorable experience, and go on a sudden weekend shopping trip to Paris, for example.
>Being frugal is a red flag
I think this one is an actual woman just because you're jumping through mental hoops to somehow make it a red flag just because he isn't catering to your selfish, materialistic desires. Maybe if you want to travel you should get off your ass and get a job instead of waiting for a man to leech off of.
>>
>>29124094
he's saying that's all they need to do you retard, not that it would make them good at sex
>>
>>29123429
Roll to improve thread
>>
>>29124117

I'm sorry, but you need to have ambition.

>when he doesn't have ambition

How can you make decent money to raise and protect your family without a good job? NEETdom is a giant red flag along with lack of drive. If I want to go places in life, then you need to drive to want to go places too and keep up with me.
>>
>>29124162
Oh, well, that's not my fault. I've never met a woman that made me interested enough in life to bother. If I were to, I'm certain I'd be very determined and very successful. Sadly all women are trash so there is no point trying hard for one.
>>
>>29124162
Aren't you the same roastie who was saying it's sexist to expect a woman to cook or clean? And now you're saying a man has to "protect his family?"
Do you not see how you're being a blatant hypocrite here? You want to enforce gender roles for men, but you don't think women should have any gender roles.
>>
>>29123509
Shopping for 6 hours is a fucking hobby
>>
>>29124203
>Shopping is a hobby
>Video games aren't
Roastie mental gymnastics
>>
>>29124069
I am not a feminist, and I've never done activism for either sex, besides arguing on the internet, so no hypocricy here.
As a male, I am more personally affected by the discrimmination that's against males, and may feel a bit more strongly about this, because it's stuff that's actually ruining parts of my life, but I'm also strongly against discrimmination of women, and think it should absoulutely be ended. I would rather have a ban on men showing their chest than keep up the current double standard against women.
>>
>>29123552
No, ITT: (male) r9k users posting bait, idiots falling for it
>>
>>29124148

You know what, I have traveled. Even on my salary as an entry level worker in a big corporation I've went to Mongolia and walked barefoot in the desert.

That slob I dated just stayed home and worked and worked on his business selling stuff online. Despite making much more money he never opened his mind to new experiences like that. Just work, work, and even work on saturdays and sundays talking to his customers. He'd end the day by watching some shitty anime show that he more often than not pirated on his computer and look like it's the best thing ever. With a dumb happy grin on his face. I don't need to say more about anime, plenty has been said in this thread.
>>
>>29124155
Yeah, and it is plain wrong. There's a reason they're called starfish, or timber in some countries ... by following this retarded logic, the only thing a guy has to do is to get a hard on.
>>
LADIES!

What do you look for when you first walk in to a mans bedroom? I have no decoration or personality on display in my room and it seems to be a visible turn off. What should I add?
>>
>>29124094
>Implying women don't expect men to be more better in bed
>Implying women don't expect men to ask them out
>Implying women don't expect men go be financially stable instead of the other way around
>Implying female rapist are taken as serious male rapist
>Implying ugly girls don't get laid or put effort
>Implying girls have to be /fit/ and have hobbies to attract a mate
>Implying women experience social rejection as much as men

You have no good argument to redeem this

>inb4 haha virgin XD
>LOL misogyny :(
>NECK BEARD
>>
>>29124201

It's clear that your mother has never taught you how to treat a woman right. You don't treat girls like that.
>>
>>29124267
>roastie fembot traveled all the way to mongolia to look for a charismatic camel rider chad to sweep her away from her boring bf for a night
>>
>>29124295

Good curtains. Go adventurous and have some leopard or zebra print ones, and get matching bedsheets and pillow covers too. Instantly transforms the room.
>>
>>29124095
Someone is absolutely obsessed with looking grown up.
You know what demographic of people are also obsessed with looking mature and old?
>>
>>29124295
Marvel comics/posters or any other type of Marvel merchandise is a big turn off.
>>
>>29124297
>Implying women all have the same expectations and desire about men
>Implying men all have the same expectations and desire about women

You have no arguments at all. All you do is whine about life being unfair, get a fucking hold of yourself.

>All those retarded inb4s
I'm a men, in case you haven't noticed. I did turn away women because I wasn't attracted by them, and I do have different standards than my friends. My ex was way much richer than me and that wasn't a problem, also she's the one who asked me out.

A lack of experience isn't an excuse for being moronic.
>>
>>29124300
Try posting again when you have an actual argument. You're just appealing to emotion and demanding special treatment. 50% of the population has a vagina- it doesn't make you special.
>>
File: She's a fucking whore.webm (529 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
She's a fucking whore.webm
529 KB, 804x876
>>29124393
>Being a DC cuck.
>>
>>29123429

Rollerino

Ravioli ravioli fucking fuck off robotoli
>>
>>29124267
Sounds like he's learned to be hard working and thankful for what he has. While you are a materialistic, greedy whore who won't ever be satisfied, just keeps wanting more and more.
The fact that you're trying to take the moral high round here is both pathetic and hilarious.
>>
File: 1465192672968.jpg (118 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1465192672968.jpg
118 KB, 1252x1252
>>29123663

I don't play video games, but that's because I'm too poor to buy any gaming system or a decent computer that can handle games.
>>
>>29124412
>My ex was way much richer than me and that wasn't a problem, also she's the one who asked me out.

I can lie on the internet too, Anon.

>All you do is whine about life being unfair

Women do the same
>>
>>29124300
>You don't treat girls like that.
You mean like equals? That's exactly what you asked us to do you dumb cunt.
>>
>>29123450
Are you against girls playing video games or just the shit subculture?
>>
>>29124486
>I can lie on the internet too, Anon.
What would be the point of it ? I can get you more details if you want, but if you don't want to believe me, it's up to you in the end.

>Women do the same
Waaaaah women are evul and life is so unfaaaaair waaaaah.
No. Some do, most don't. Once again you'r just generalizing because it is easier to cherry pick and use stereotypes to confirm your world views.

It is an anonymous website, those people you'r talking to may not even be in the same fucking continent. This should be the place where you can talk and be open without having to lie, or fear criticism.
>>
Why is it that 4chan became a gg vs sjw shithole kek
>>
>>29123351
he watches and/or is browsing /mlp/
>>
>>29123351
This is such a shit thread. None of the ones in this thread are red flags for me. I'm a chubby shut-in that likes games and music so I'd be okay with a shut-in robot.

Why are you guys even here if you think hobbies are a waste of time?

sage in all fields
>>
>>29124569
>No. Some do, most don't

>He hasn't been to reddit/Tumblr /Twitter
>>
>>29124644
Yeah, because the entire female population of Earth uses those sites.

>Once again you'r just generalizing because it is easier to cherry pick and use stereotypes to confirm your world views.
>>
>>29124694
>All women are nice friendly people

>Bad women don't exist because my anecdotal evidence

Logic
>>
>>29123837
>broke up over e-mail

How would you feel if someone took the time to avoid making a breakup in person by writing the equivalent of a letter in the mail? That gave him a sign that you didn't actually value him at all. Not worth chasing/10
>>
File: spirit.jpg (83 KB, 540x611) Image search: [Google]
spirit.jpg
83 KB, 540x611
>>29123653
Being anti-murder isn't being anti-woman.
>>
>>29123351

>Dolls

A guy I dated had a collection of dolls. Just two of them, they were like, 18 inches tall each, and placed inside a very fancy glass cabinet in his living room. They were anime styled little girls with big doey eyes, each in a ridiculously elaborate outfit, like they were cosplaying. The entire living room was dingy and has these cheap plastic walmart furnitures, but cabinet was spotless, glasses polished, it was like a shrine or something. I asked about them and he was really proud of them. Apparently each of the dolls are worth the same as a nice computer and the dresses were hand made, and the heads were hand painted.

After looking at them they disturbed me a lot. I told the guy that the dolls represented an unrealistic standard of beauty for a woman to measure up against, and that I did not like them. He just awkwardly said something about how they're not even realistically styled, and said I was most beautiful after all. But that really was not right, and it was the tip of iceberg which I saw. There were many more trouble and red flags with this same man which I detailed in other posts in this thread.

Some hobbies are just blatant red flags for men, and dolls are one of them.
>>
>he doesn't spend all his time being ambitious go getter.
>he doesn't spend every second making me feel good.
>>
>>29123351
>he expects you to contribute to the relationship
>>
>>29124929

A real man can and will do both, you fat fuck.
>>
>>29123963
It's true though, that's how the whole world sees those faggots. They all fall into the same insufferable cuck category.
>>
>>29123429
Rolle

Anyone got ravioli in their fanny packs?
>>
File: You gave me quite a show.jpg (6 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
You gave me quite a show.jpg
6 KB, 240x180
>>29124881
>I told the guy that the dolls represented an unrealistic standard of beauty
>"Hurr why don't you buy display pieces of ugly 300 pound women."
You're literally retarded, I don't believe a word you're saying because it distresses me that someone as brain dead as you could exist and be allowed to breathe
>>
>he regularly steers you out of the gaze of other males or makes remarks over what you're wearing in regards to other males potential opinions

>won't tell you how many people he's slept with whether you divulge the same info or not

>hates his mom and/or obsessed with his sister

>really believes that all feminists are man hating hambeast lesbos

>fucks somebody else when his partner has been loyal

>attracted to children or "littles"
>>
>>29123429
>muted for 4 minutes
>>
>>29124810
>All women are nice friendly people
I never said that.

>Bad women don't exist because my anecdotal evidence
I never said that either.

It's actually the opposite of what I've said, which is bad and good women exist.
>>
>>29125041
>>29123429
haha im the rape face meme lol im going to roll again :^)
>>
>>29124969
Why should he do it for a vile cunt like you? What do you even have to offer a man? I bet you can't even cook or clean and you're probably horrible with kids.
>>
>>29125019
I'm fine with all of these but
>hates his mom and/or obsessed with his sister
Biggest secret, holy shit, hit the nail on the head, how.. you know what, I'm going to mark it off as something natural.
I'd never say anything or act on it but that alarmed me.
>>
>>29123446
>>29123477
>>29123843
mfw robo-fags 8 the b8 >>29123383
>>
>>29124973
>They all fall into the same insufferable cuck category

Normies date girls that fucked guys on the daily and kiss the same lips that be suckin dick. Who's the real cuck?
>>
>>29125070
hahaha time to rick ROLL again :^)
>>
>>29123429
r o l i n n
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
1385996003072.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>>29125019
>She's a feminist
Oregano comment
>>
>>29123429
>>29125100
haha I am le epik trole
>>
>>29123471
>when he expects me to put effort into manipulating him into doing what I want.
>>
>>29125044
>Huurr girls don't put high expectations on women cuz muh ex

Just one example. Anecdotal evidence doesn't prove shit.
>>
>>29125095
omg rofl WUT did I get that time a pear with a mouth? ?? IM Gona roll again :OL
>>
>>29125074

Why is everything about kids? It's like you and the guy I dated and a fuck load of other men never actually cared about ME, like I was just a tool for producing children. That always bothered me with a lot of men, and I guess that's another red flag we can add to the thread.
>>
>>29125157
>Why is everything about money? It's like you and the girl I dated and a fuck load of other women never actually cared about ME, like I was just a tool for producing money. That always bothered me with a lot of women, and I guess that's another red flag we can add to the thread.
>>
File: HA.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>29125176
She just got fucking dumpstered holy shit.
>>
>>29125143
>Anecdotal evidence doesn't prove shit.
Except when it's about the girls on tumblr, right ?

I'm out. Believe whatever your want lad, that's your problem in the end.
>>
>>29125157
>Why is everything about kids?
Because the one purpose that humans are supposed to achieve is passing on their genes.
>Wanting kids is a red flag
>"""""Women"""""
>>
>>29125093
Cuckoldry isn't a physical thing, it's in the soul. A normie who fucks a slut isn't a cuck if he doesn't behave like one. Redpillers act like a bunch of megacucks even if they've never had sex.
>>
>>29123351
Lol most gamers..or real gamers I know are in their late 20's-30's. It's an escape from a shitty relationship/marriage and really one of the last places you can bond with other neckbeards/dudes. Also, with the current job crisis and shitty economy (low paying work, lack of actual vacation time or money for vacations, lack of children etc) gaming is growing at a ridiculous rate.

Source: Good looking guy, MGTOW, women can't even. They try to shame me but I lol.
>>
>>29125221
>Cuckoldry isn't a physical thing, it's in the soul

No its not, you fucking tard. You're not in the position to change what it means. If you enable women's sluty , mischievous , and unethical behavior onto you, you are a cuck. Simple as that. Robots know that bitches ain't shit

>>29125208
Whatever, faggot. No one will miss you
>>
When I think cuck, I instantly think beta loser. There's nothing inherently wrong with being a nerd but holy fuck, the whiny ones are the worst. Being a beta cuck is a state of mind, a really obnoxious one.
>>
>>29125309
The original meaning of the word cuck is retarded. Why should a guy be shamed for being a victim of women? If a woman gets cheated on she's a victim, if it happens to a dude he's a cuck. That ain't cool.
>>
I suggest that the meaning of the word cuck be changed to mean "guy who is overly angry at women". Guys who act like they've been cheated on even if they have no experience with women.
>>
>>29123553
this is fucking 4chan not real life
>>
>>29125382

When I think cuck I think of that one white dude with a big smiley face, along with a roastie with a half nig kid. Or maybe one of them internet white knight types.

Red pillers, neckbeard nerds and KHV are many things, but cuck is not one of them.

>>29125412
>The original meaning of the word cuck is retarded. Why should a guy be shamed for being a victim of women? If a woman gets cheated on she's a victim, if it happens to a dude he's a cuck. That ain't cool.

You have an interesting point, bro. For what it's worth I don't always see women who are cheated on as victims. As for the men, I hold them to a higher standard, and think of them as more intelligent. In this day and age when information is so readily available online, for a man to be a cuck and raising tyrone's kid or placing the pussy on the pedastal is stupid and he shares blame. It's like a dog who pisses on the carpet may be a victim (locked in the room or some shit), but a man who pisses on the carpet is not.
>>
>>29125412
>If a woman gets cheated on she's a victim, if it happens to a dude he's a cuck

A woman would forgive a man if he cheats as long as the guy still remains as the provider and dominate over her. Thus, enables cheating males

When the woman cheats, what's the point of keepinf her around? She's just taking advantage of the male while he's doing the hardwork. However, he still fails to appear dominate or respectable to the female, making the woman to cheat.
>>
>>29124279
And if a guy can't get hard or loses his boner he is a loser because men are to be expected to be ready for sex 24/7.
>>
>>29125541
Redpillers and neckbeards always put pussy on the pedestal though. The things they say always stems from thirst.
>>
>>29123837
>Doesn't even have the guts to do it in person
He is better off
>>
>>29123429
i'll bite
roll
>>
>>29125412
because since time immemorial, it has been known that men are more capable of controlling and planning their actions and that women are immature and childlike. That's why men are seen to be wek when they do not control their women.

To give extreme (not typical, but illustrative) examples, a man might be expected to save money, start a business, care for his health, think about the future, begin a strong career, etc, while a woman might be expected to spend her husband's money, eat ice cream when she's sad, major in art history or gender studies, get a meaningless busywork job, etc etc.

men are (typically) responsible, self-controlled beings and women are not. That's why it's the man's fault what the woman does.

...until feminism. Now that we've forgotten what women really are, they run amok and we have no power to control them.
>>
>>29125562
>What's the point of keeping her around?
Depends on what the guy wants out of the relationship.

Most redpillers aren't dominant and respectable, they're just angry, bitter and full of themselves which is worse than being a literal cuck. Being dominant and respectable is something very few men manage to do properly.
>>
>>29125632
>angry, bitter and full of themselves which is worse than being a placating pussy who is too cowardly to enforce boundaries and is financially used
naw
>>
>>29125623
Why would a woman want to be with a man who sees her that way, though? When a guy says that it's often a sign that he's not worth touching because he's not very skilled at life.
>>
File: reborn.jpg (166 KB, 610x699) Image search: [Google]
reborn.jpg
166 KB, 610x699
Roll for your new country.
>>
>>29125671
It really is, though. For me at least. I can't speak for other women but I'd rather be with a literal cuck than Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>29123670
Hahaha you're so right :) XDD
>>
>>29123429
RoIIing lads
>>
>>29123351
>he asks you to make a him a sandwich
>>
>>29125707
>I'd rather be with a guy I can leech money from then one who knows what a selfish whore I actually am
Well this surprised absolutely no one
>>
>>29125084
what if they were really just trying to bait people like you?
>>
>>29125679
Women inherently know that they are inferior. Just look at how every girl ITT is saying they won't date a guy who makes less money than they do. Look at how every girl is disgusted by femdom.
Women know they are inferior, which is why they defer to men when it comes to important things. You can deny it all you want, but you'll realize it's true the next time you need a guy to help you carry something heavy.
>>
>>29123422
6 hours? are you fucking ill? this may sound autistic but I prefer to be 6 hours alone then looking at my gf becoming socially ill. I mean. If you care that much how you look to others, the shame feelings in ur head must be giant, not funny. bye
>>
>>29123429
t(r)oll

corus jean
>>
>>29123837
What reason does he have to put any amount of effort into "fighting for you" if you just broke up with him over email about some vague bullshit? He did the right thing.
>>
>>29123903
wow youre mad online.
>>
File: 1465220896499.jpg (200 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
1465220896499.jpg
200 KB, 600x419
>>29125953
Wow you're a fucking whore
>>
>>29125680
pls somebody kill me
>>
>>29123351

> Road rage

> Refers to internet memes when talking IRL

> Atheist

> Watches porn casually in front of other people

> Talks like a girl, has bad speaking habits like uptalk, vocal fry

> Has a female best friend

> Lets his parents control his life
>>
>>29123351
there is literally nothing wrong with playing video games. Calling yourself a gamer is pretty cringy though
>>
>>29123780
What the hell is a loveshy and PUA
>>
>>29124412

someone missed the entire point of the post
>>
>>29126302
I have to do vocal fry for singing exercises sometimes, besides I've never met a girl who didn't speak with a vocal fry
>>
>>29123351
Video games is another form of wasting time we men do usually the most popular is sports but the sun is too hot nowaday so its games till the Fall girl.
>>
> -o3
> -funroll-loops
>>
>>29125221
>roasties defending their promiscuity
>>
File: 1455731874760.gif (1008 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1455731874760.gif
1008 KB, 500x376
>he won't let me play on his save file
Time to cuck ya
>>
>>29123471
>Farmer gives man corn
>Man eats corn and thanks the bro farmer
>Girl angry that she is without corn

You know that's bullshit
Just let your boyfriend enjoy his corn in peace
>>
>>29123429
Shit thread, but I'll roll on this.
>>
>>29123693
KEK
>never work a day in my life
>gov gives me money to live comfortably
Wagecucks gonna rage
>>
>>29123351
>he is picky eater
>he doesnt know how to change flat tire
>he spends time with single friends
>he doesnt do cunnilingus
>he has "tough guy" act on first date
>he wears glasses
>he thinks that girls should make a first move
>he couldnt kill chicken/pig.
>>
>>29123471
Did you ask the farmer for it?
Don't you want the best for your man?
You ended a relationship with a guy over a piece of corn you didn't even ask for
While I absolutely fucking love corn, you sound like an entitled sack of shit. You make me angry, and now I want corn. Fuck you, you self-centered bitch. I hope you find a nice guy and he gives you AIDS.
>>
>>29126718
>wears glasses
I can understand the others, but what is this a red flag for? It seems more like a preference than anything.
>>
File: 1454546376782.png (157 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1454546376782.png
157 KB, 345x345
>>29123837
>immature entitlement detected

My recent ex gave me this speel saying I didn't put enough effort and emotion into the relationship. I guess texting her and calling her everyday for assurance wasn't enough. I'm sure you have an emotional void no one in this earth can fill. Enjoy the lonely life.
>>
>>29126787
Guys who wear glasses have inferior genes.
>>
>his wrists are so thin that his watch dangles around
>>
>>29126821
You sound like a shallow cunt if you repel people for wearing glasses regardless of character.
Look at your genetics, and you'll probably find some bad shit too.
>>
File: 1397784134202.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1397784134202.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>29123837
>You break up with your bf
>Get upset and call him trash because he doesn't come crawling back to you like a spineless, sniveling worm

If this isn't b8 I'm swearing off women altogether, holy SHIT.
>>
>>29126784

You're not seeing the whole picture. There were many other things wrong with this man that I brought up with him and also mentioned in this thread.

They are:

>>29123422
>>29123837
>>29124098
>>29124267
>>29124881

We almost got married and he gave me this attitude that I was to cook and clean, saying he ate like a pig and will eat anything I make and that his home is a mess so it's "OK" if I didn't clean much, and I had to speak up about it like here:

>>29123722

He also kept saying he wanted to just retire early and not work all that much and also compensate by not spending much. He had 3 rental properties making income on top of his regular job and he never goes anywhere. I've traveled more than him and I am at least 5 years younger. He also talked about children and gave me the weird vibe that he just wanted a kid and was not with me for ME. He broke up with me, I called, asked to be back with him, he accepted, and then started acting stubborn over stuff and would not compromise and finally I broke up, and that's when he's completely failed to at least try to get me back.

There's a whole story here and you're not being fair judging me based only on one post. Same with you here >>29126994

Only thing he barely managed was:

>>29123383
>>
>>29123429
>Cockmongler
>Chocolate Rain
>Pedobear
>Longcat
>Happy Negro

Damn, this is ancient.
>>
>>29123351
My redflag for men
uses the term fembot

what sort of cuck does that
>>
How can women still have demands in 2016?
Why do you guys still bother with women. I will never understand this.
>>
>>29127221
This>>29123422
Directly contradicts this>>29124881
The rest of the points you made are bullshit
This is obviously b8 so I'm gonna stop responding>>29124881
>>
>he judges other people for petty actions
>he can't hold a decent conversation to save his life
>he isn't subtle about wanting sex
>none of his opinions are his own
>he gets jealous that you're going to leave him for someone better
>he's only friends with women
>he only wants to find a girlfriend
>use your goddamn senses everyones deal breakers and standards are subjective you don't need me to tell you what to like
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (88 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
88 KB, 1279x720
They look/act like/are this guy
>>
>>29127319

How is it bullshit? He had a creepy assed doll collection he dotes over and had trouble shopping with me. His needs and hobbies were placed over spending time bonding with me. Is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>29127221
I really don't understand why you think you get to be picky and have ridiculous standards when you won't even cook or clean. Especially since you're demanding hay your bf is rich. Like seriously, what he fuck do you have to offer a man?
>>
>>29127407
>I really don't understand why you think you get to be picky

Because the girls pick the guys, it's how society works, you fat fuck.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (26 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
26 KB, 800x522
>>29127423
>Basement dweller lecturing me on how society works
>>
>>29127310
tumblr and reddit posters
Beta orbitors
Shitposter
males pretending to be females
>>
>>29127221
Just saying, you guys were exes for a reason after the first break up. If he chose to break up you, then why would you give him any satisfaction by coming back voluntarily? That's just making him think you'll change instead of him changing.
>>
>>29127423
No respectable man wants a woman who has nothing to offer. Go defend m'lady's honor somewhere else.
>>
>>29127447
>You're argument isn't valid because [ Enters insult]

Why can't Normies give actual good arguments
>>
File: 1395844687875.png (55 KB, 219x400) Image search: [Google]
1395844687875.png
55 KB, 219x400
>>29127221

And this is precisely why I said what I did.

If this isn't b8 then I'm swearing off women. There is absolutely nothing in the world wrong with wanting to retire easy, live within your means and be frugal. Most full grown middle-class working adults quickly realize once they hit their mid 20's that money doesn't buy happiness, and you're posts reek of precisely the kind of consumerist, materialistic, self-centered attitude that most decent human beings, let alone men find fucking repugnant. It's that classic gold-digger mentality. You bring literally bum-fuck NOTHING to the table. Literally fucking NOTHING.

Of course the relationship grew cold and he didn't give enough of a fuck to snivel and suck up to you after you separated. He's probably realizing just now what a tremendous relief it is not having some selfish cunt breathing down his neck 24-7 about work or retirement or what the fuck ever. I was where he was 6 years ago with my gf and the first week after breaking up was like being unearthed from under a thousand pounds of sand and being able to fucking breathe for the first time.

It's great to be liberated from people like you.
>>
>>29127500
You're the one who doesn't belong here because you use the reddit term normie instead of normalfag because you don't want to offend gay people. You're also sitting here defending a fucking woman. The fact that you had the audacity to calm ME a normie after that is pretty fucking astounding.
Go rot in a ditch you underage piece of trash.
>>
>>29127553
>to calm
*Call
>>
>>29123429
Gotta roll roll roll roll roll roll it up

Origamiolo
>>
>>29127517
>not wanting to go outside of the house and have fun swimming, rock climbing, or seeing who can get kicked out of Applebee's fastest is now frugal

Good to see you gave up on women. More for me.
>>
>>29127794
Except I swim a mile every other day, anon.
>>
>>29127794
>or seeing who can get kicked out of Applebee's fastest

Why do faggots find this kind of shit fun?
>>
>>29123429
i'll roll this once
>>
>>29127794
>seeing who can get kicked out of Applebee's fastest
Acting like a petulant child is not what women want, kek.
>>
>>29126302

> Watches porn casually in front of other people

People do this????
>>
>>29127885
Presents a meaningless challenge for a couple and provided she's got a sadistic side (most women have one), she and you will be having fun. It was one of the best dates I've ever been on.
>>
>>29127221

Spoiler alert: Not everyone wants to travel, I like where I am so I have no want to "explore" the shitty world, idiot.
>>
>>29127938
Women want fun people, not bitter, angry, and insecure people.
>>
>>29128081
Women don't want someone who acts like a heathen in public and makes the staff's job needlessly difficult. You are a child.
>>
>>29128191
>I'm an adult and I'm serious all the time.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Quit treating everyone as a friend you don't want to offend and start being a bit more relaxed.
>>
>>29123429
give me pepe please
>>
>>29123429
rolling
>>29123485
aww
>>
File: 185388.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
185388.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1200
>>29123579

>the right kind of fun

Gigantic bitch detected
>>
>>29128669
Annoying a bunch of waiters and families who are trying to have some peace and quiet is not "fun." It is literally acting like a 2 year old. No wonder no woman wants a man child like you.
>>
>>29123443

is one friend good enough?

i play hockey atleast
>>
>>29128739
Balding, gaming nerd detected.
>>
File: 55687.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
55687.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>29128788

i have beautiful full head of hair thank you.
>>
>>29128753
Again, stop treating everyone like they're your friend and quit excusing your insecurity as "shyness". If you're not born a Chad, women actually expect you to replace it with something.
>No woman would want a manchild like you!
Tbh it was her idea and I went along with it.
>>
>>29129020
>quit excusing your insecurity as "shyness".
When the fuck did I do that? You're a retard arguing against a point no one made.
>>
>>29123429
roll
origiroll
>>
>>29129084
>Scared of annoying strangers who you'll never see again because you might make an hour of their less-than-perfect.

Honestly, what else am I supposed to think you are?
>>
>>29129405
>what else am I supposed to think you are?
Someone who doesn't see a point in being needlessly rude to other people?
Being unable to understand the motivations of others is a sign of autism, you fucking autist.
>>
>>29123760
Just wanted to let you know when I read your comment I burst out laughing. Not really sure why, but you deserve to know.
>>
File: 1464800459655.jpg (61 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
1464800459655.jpg
61 KB, 750x937
>he listens to music over a decade old
>>
>>29123429
rodando, tio.
>>
>>29129436
Fine, be miserable and complain about women all day on here. Not my problem.
>>
>>29125680
at least my shitty country is not on the list.
rollerino desu.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/SFGamingVids/ literal autism
>>
File: 220px-AaronPaulTIFFSept2012.jpg (21 KB, 220x281) Image search: [Google]
220px-AaronPaulTIFFSept2012.jpg
21 KB, 220x281
>>29129756
As opposed to living the thrilling life of a Psuedo-Alpha loser like you? Kek, I think I'm good.
>>
>>29129852
Where to begin?
They call me tropical storm Jim
Here's your really local forecast, there's a warm front moving in
Pin drop, yeah you heard it when I moon walked in the room
While around the water cooler at the Legion of Doom
They're shouting
"Why's the new guy with the sweet moves talking that smack?"
Well I'm the kind of crazy made from the shit of a bat
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight
But big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night

My rhymes score dimes ain't nothing you can do
It's hard to clap with your dick in your hand dude
I write the songs that girls like to dance to
I write the songs that girls like to dance to
>>
>he/she browses r9k
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.