[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to have a partner? Tell us, make some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1456180018719.jpg (566 KB, 1485x1175) Image search: [Google]
1456180018719.jpg
566 KB, 1485x1175
What does it feel like to have a partner? Tell us, make some use of yourself normalfags, if you insist on browsing this board.
>>
File: 1464968754548.jpg (49 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1464968754548.jpg
49 KB, 680x510
Nice. It's a nice feeling to have someone who genuinely loves me, especially for myself who doesn't have parents of a family. It's like having a close friend but better, I guess. I can go into more detail if you have any specific questions
source: 8 year relationship with virgin qt
>>
>>29123205
Shitty at times. Sometimes I just want to be alone and read but it's damn near impossible to do so if my phone is buzzing from her calling me or my phone chirping because of another text. But also I wouldn't want to change the way she gives me attention either because it's such a nice feeling that someone who isn't your family wants you around and wants to talk to you. I guess it's not shitty just bittersweet.
>>
>>29123338
Sounds neat. Shame that most here missed out on that. I pity them.
>>
Feels good man.

Example:
>Wake up and snuggle in bed
>Get ready and go to the flea market together
>Look for old videogames, books, and etc while laughing at eachother and smiling.
>Later go to the park and eat bean sprouts then roll down a hill

Good times. Sometimes their is drama but its worth it to have someone you can be silly with.
>>
>>29123338
She didn't cheat on you or anything? 8 years is a long time and these days most women want to be "wild" in college and such. They just want to fuck random guys because it's "fun" and it's what every one is doing. I know there are good girls out there but every day i hear some stories about women cheating on their boyfriends, husbands because they don't find them attractive i'm afraid that if i'll find a decent gf she'll cheat on me the first chance she gets.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.