[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: how does a robot touch qt fembot feets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1464978121387.jpg (229 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
1464978121387.jpg
229 KB, 1280x688
Let's share stories and methods for any of the following:

>How to get a foot gf
>The right way to ask a girl if you can massage her feet
>Social situations or jobs that increase your chances of touching a woman's bare feet
>Any stories of contact or near contact with qt bare feet

If these threads take off, I'll organise everything into a helpful infographic to further the footsexual lifestyle amongst robots.
>>
File: 1464182262558.jpg (31 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1464182262558.jpg
31 KB, 500x667
my gf lets me do feet stuff with her
she asked me what my fetishes are after a few weeks of dating
>>
>>29123156
Become a chiropodist
>>
I have an internet gf who is super into femdom, footdom, and generally being worshipped. She sends me pictures every day.

My ex was into it eventually too. The best way to coerce a girl into liking it is to be stealthy. Start off as if you dont like it at all, then just casually rub her feet when you are watching TV or something. Develop it from there over time.
>>
>>29124077
>0.00003% chance of touching cute teen feet.
>spend life looking at fat foots and male athletes

no
>>
Are platonic foot massages not a thing?
>>
Requesting the anon who works at an airport Express Spa and claims to be neck deep in qt feetsies
>>
>>29124369
yeah but they kinda make you look beta as fuck (i did it with a few female friends lmao)
>>
>>29124587

How did it go? Did they think it was cute or creepy?
>>
File: 1463690688626.gif (883 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463690688626.gif
883 KB, 500x281
Are foot gfs more faithful? I really don't care what they put in their pussies or butts. I just want their feet. But it would be nice to know they preserve their feet for their doting foot boi
>>
>>29124747
it went normal i guess, we're close friends and i did it casually and they liked it, didn't have any feelings for them but i can't resist nice feet when i get the occasion kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.