[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /outofweed/ here? I dabbed the last of my shatter last night.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 20
File: 1440452455309.png (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440452455309.png
137 KB, 500x500
Who /outofweed/ here?

I dabbed the last of my shatter last night. I actually have a couple grams of topshelf flower left but it doesn't get me high with my tolerance.

I might go pick up a couple grams of shatter later today though, $100 for 3.5g is pretty good desu, though I can get that much weed for $25.
>>
>>29123065
just smoked my last joint this morning while listening to babymetal

no telling when i'll be able to get more so i might just be driven enough to go through with coming out as trans
>>
>>29123106
How do you live like this? I get anxious when I have less than a gram of shatter left. Knowing I have no connect and about to run out would kill me.
>>
>can't roll a joint
>bong kills my lungs
>edibles are unpredictable somewhere between zero effect and completely fucked up from literally the same dose and preparation
I'm gonna order some heroin to smoke, because weed is just too difficult.
>>
>>29123170
You'll have some serious issues trying to ingest heroin by anything but insufflation and oral then.
>>
>>29123213
I watched a video on how to smoke it, seemed pretty straightforward.
>>
I really miss weed. After I took DMT every time I smoke weed its like a fucking trip relapse.
Don't regret smoking DMT though, changed my fucking life. Definitely recommend it to every person on earth, especially robot's.
>>
>>29123123
i don't because usually i have a steady income and weed source every week but both have been fluctuating now plus i kind of want it to happen so i'll be pissed off enough to not care and just do this

it'll be the first time in a long time that i don't have a morning and bed time smoke(i really only smoke full 2 joints max a day)
>>
>>29123231
Off tin foil? Have fun not getting high.
>>
>>29123170
Just buy a small pipe, you don't have to roll a joint or use a bong
>>
>>29123255
What's wrong with tin foil?
>>
>>29123267
Smoking heroin off tin foil correctly is a lot harder than rolling a joint.
>>
ladies and gentleman, this is why you don't smoke dabs.
get ready to have your tolerance spiked to unsustainable levels. if you do drugs for recreation, you should moderate for your tolerance just like you would for your wallet.

every person i meet who switched to dabs says the same shit, "i cant smoke herb no mo cuz it doesn't get me high, bawww".
>>
>>29123123
>>29123065

>weed isn't addictive

Always knew you degenerates were lying.
>>
>>29123277
>make little dent
>put heroin in it
>make straw thing out of foil
>carefully heat heroin until it boils
>breathe in fumes
Seems easy.
>>
>>29123323
I'm addicted to weed, never said I wasn't rofl
>>
>>29123343
>make little dent
You'll be in for a surprise retard. There's a reason why its called chasing the dragon.
>>
>>29123355
I have experience working with tin foil, so I'm not sure what the problem with that could possibly be.
>>
>>29123323
It isn't physically addictive like heroin but it can be psychologically addictive. If you actually believe that you're addicted to weed and have trouble quitting then you're just a bitch made faggot.
>>
>>29123323
it isn't

some people just have addictive personalities
>>
File: 1436211864778.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1436211864778.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>fell for the dabs meme

concentrates are the biggest weed troll ever
>>
>>29123377
>le quitting thc is easy meme
Try dabbing 2-3grams of shatter a fucking day for over a year and tell me its easy to quit.
>>
File: diddley.jpg (37 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
diddley.jpg
37 KB, 500x416
>tfw was gonna be out yesterday but picked up a half ounce in the easiest deal of your life
>>
It's so fucking hard for a social inept like me to buy weed. I always buy tons of it when I have the chance
>>
>>29123423
>Try dabbing 2-3grams of shatter a fucking day
No thanks, I'm not retarded. I've never dabbed and I don't really want to, I'll just keep smoking the herb.
>>
>>29123472
>doesn't dab
>smokes weed
Whos the real retard here lmao
>>
>>29123065
Been out of weed the last couple days and I've been fiending hard for some.

I can't sleep or eat without weed :(
>>
>>29123321
The solution is:
smoke more dabs. Duh.

What are you? Some kinda fuckin retard? They are cheaper and better for your lungs.
>>
>>29123323
I smoked every day for a while and just stopped 2 weeks ago, it's not hard.

It's just that when you have fuck all to do, it's more enjoyable to do fuck all high.
>>
Weed is not addictive, but when you have a shitty life and nothing good to do, it's better be high as much as you can.
>>
OP here
Fuck it, I'm gonna smoke two bowls before work
>>
>>29123237
DMT stopped me from killing myself. I'm surprised most robots haven't heard of it

>Who else /dmt/ here?
>>
>>29123323
I smoke weed all the time and even I concede that it is addictive.

I've done benzos, dissos, psychedelics, deleriants, and amphetamines. None of these compare with the addictiveness of weed for me.
>>
>dabbing
>shatter
Can you speak English? I hate this shit so much, I feel that the less people know about drugs, the more arcane their verbiage becomes.

>>29123650
I tried to smoke it like 4 times, then threw the rest away, because it just didn't work. It's way too difficult. Just take LSD and have fun.
>>
>>29123378
Actually it is.

Stop spreading misinformation. It leaves your endocannabinoid system fucked for like two weeks after, and it's pretty much impossible to sleep, eat, or manage anxiety.

It is possible to smoke weed and also acknowledge it's harmful effects m8 you should try it sometime.
>>
>>29123699
>LSD
normie's on my fucking board again
>>
I'm trying to stop for a week. when i blew through a quarter in four days I knew I had to cut that shit out. Day two so far with no weed, kill me.

I bought a 40 piece of coke last night though, so that was pretty good. Not the best, but it's whatever.

Some dickhead broke my honeycomb perc bong when he was barred out on xans so now I have to wait at least two weeks for one. I'm probably going to be more forceful, I don't play around when people break my shit. Only I'm allowed to break my shit.
>>
File: 1296540569373.png (4 KB, 201x183) Image search: [Google]
1296540569373.png
4 KB, 201x183
>>29123502
Well I'm not the one that has trouble quitting whenever I want...
>>
>>29123393
Not at all m8.

They are cheaper than weed for the thc concentration because they make it from shake (unless you are retarded enough to buy nug run lol).
>>
>>29123826

it's kind of like saying heroin is cheaper when you inject it because you get higher for less.

But your tolerance rises, and soon you're paying the same price for the same high you were before, but now you just can't get high off regular flower.
>>
>>29123451
Look for people with low eyelids and ask to share weed with them then get their number.

Proceed with exchanging dealer's numbers.
>>
>>29123650
Yo. Had a really scary trip, never again.

Back when I did drugs somebody gave me a joint they'd 'found' at a family member's house. I still don't know what that stuff was, looked like weed to me, but goddamn.

It was horrifying. The most stark, acute paranoia. Delusions that people were plotting against me in a major way, hallucinations.

It was pure terror, I wish somebody could give me a clue as to what that may have been. Thought it was DMT until I actually tried that stuff.

No idea why anybody would intentionally put that stuff into their body.
>>
>>29123065
>smoking
>weed
>black man's drug

>not drinking alcohol
>not consuming the white man's pleasure

You better be a nigger.
>>
>>29123699
>throwing away dmt

how retarded are you
>>
>>29123891

Sounds like spice. Did you get an instant body euphoria? Shit is super potent - wouldn't recommend it to anybody, and people who mix it in with weed should be shot.
>>
File: 4t2t2t2t2.jpg (5 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
4t2t2t2t2.jpg
5 KB, 236x214
>>29123589
>smoke more, duh!
>posting in a "out of weed" thread
oh you.
>>
>>29123451

I'm the exact same. People tell me THC degrades in quality over time. Oh well, no other options. I end up storing a shit ton in my closet and trying to ration it out over the course of a year. Now I'm out and have no connections for more.
>>
>>29123937
What was I supposed to do with it?

>>29123775
I also have Ketamine, MDMA and half a dozen benzos :^)
>>
>>29123629
Wrong.

Look up "endocannabinoids".
>>
>>29123948
I found a dealer but the guy is not reliable at all. I got really close of running out of weed. Worst of all, I have insomnia and only weed or benzos make me sleep.
>>
>>29123065
Not currently out, but I've been in similar situations.
I get incredibly high quality weed from an excellent grower I know, and because of the potency I've developed a huge tolerance

I take 1 month tolerance breaks about twice per year, during which I switch to benzos or opiates and sometimes hallucinogens temporarily because my depression spirals out of control and I'm not able to function/cope without my escapism.
(disclaimer, I've got a big tolerance for drugs in general, and I don't have an addictive personality. Don't take anything in this post as advice (especially the benzo and opiate part))
>>
>>29123170
How about vaping?
>>
>>29124002

Do you go for walks or jogs? Yoga? Calisthenics? I thought I had insomnia until I started working out. Then I just realized it was because I had all this energy but I just sat in my room for 24 hours a day all the time. Once I started using that energy, I started sleeping restfully at night. Give it a try.
>>
>>29124010
Too much of an investment, since I might end up hating it. I'll keep taking LSD instead of weed, it gives me a similar recreational value.
>>
>>29123237
I used to freak out from panic attacks when smoking weed. Was pretty fucking horrible. I'm pretty sure DMT would permanently schizoid my brain and separate me from this reality. Though I wish I was wrong because it seems like it might be good for me.
>>
>>29123699
Wow you are a dipshit.

Dabbing/shatter are real words in the world of weed, and they have been for a while. It seems like you are the one who is uneducated about drugs.

Also, if you can't smoke DMT properly you are either a pussy or a retard.
>>
>>29123589
dabs is pure thc and youre not getting the CBDs that you would get from regular weed or regs
>>
>>29124036

Is a $120 vape really too much of an investment? A heroin addiction is kind of expensive.
>>
>>29123938
I've smoked that, also. Years ago when I had no connect and smoked entirely too much weed. It was waaay more intense than spice.

I had this hallucination that I was walking down this dirty hallway with doors on either side. Every room had a person inside sitting on a stool and suffering from some kind of severe mental problem. Every door I passed, I'd be that person until I reached the next door.

Came out of it what felt like a day later, but it was actually about two minutes. Soaked in sweat with my heart pounding.

I thought maybe PCP or ketamine, never tried either, but I thought PCP made one energetic. This stuff put me on the floor instantly.
>>
>>29123775
Fucking bartards man.
>>
>>29124044
DMT is notoriously hard to smoke, you dipshit, which proves my initial assessment of you.

>in the world of weed
Just like the kid who uses chan lingo on the schoolyard.
>>
what is a good vape for dry herb?
>>
>>29124036
Not wanting details, obviously, but what sort of people do you hang around to find LSD? I mean generally. I can't get ahold of it, the one time I did it turned out to be a research chem.
>>
>>29123871
Have you ever thought that maybe, just MAYBE, you don't have to rip a fat snake every time you dab?

I vaporize it in my X MAX V2 and get just as high as I do with flower, only it lasts longer.
>>
>>29124068

It's a shot in the dark, but it kind of does sound like PCP. Remember, each body reacts to different drugs. Benzos give me energy, and stimulants calm me down, so your body might process drugs differently too.

I once smoked pcp laced weed(pretty sure). Everybody's head shape turned into ayy lmao's and every inhale I took felt like it took a thousand years of grains of sand scraping all the way down my throat. Nasty stuff.
>>
>>29124119
>Have you ever thought that maybe, just MAYBE, you don't have to rip a fat snake every time you dab?

Of course, but is that likely to happen? I wouldn't bet on it, seeing as most people who switch to dabs say they can't
>>
File: 5.jpg (322 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
322 KB, 1024x768
>live in Washington
>best state
>2 recreational weed shops on the highway I take home from work
>Open 24 hours
>Whenever I feel like smoking I just pick some up
>This is how easy it's been the entire time I've smoked

>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>29124147
can't get high off flower anymore. So yes, theoretically you can do it, but most people who dab aren't exactly doing it in moderation.
>>
>>29123065
>tfw have an eighth of weed hidden in my computer case
>tfw never smoked and don't know how to smoke
>tfw no money for a pipe and i was banned from the weed lol shop
>>
>>29124041
DMT takes you so out of yourself that I really can't imagine it breaking a person. Just gotta ride it out.

I used to be a hardcore stoner, embarrassing to think back on, then paranoia took me away from that. Did DMT and had a really interesting night. Tunnel of light, clockwork, drums and chanting with birds singing, sense of meeting god followed by ego death.

I recommend trying it once with a sitter if you're into psychs.
>>
>>29123901
>choosing to slowly kill yourself with a cns depressant based off of childish insecurities

Retard alert.
>>
>>29124035
I already tried this kinda of stuff, but doesn't work for me. I feel tired, I have no energy, but I can't turn my thoughts off when I lay on my bed.
>>
>>29124176
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Apple-Pipe
>>
>>29124176
poke a hole in an empty water bottle, make a little dent in it, put the weed there, light it and enjoy. It shouldn't be too dangerous because it sounds like you have zero tolerance so one hit should do you just fine and cause minimal harm.
>>
>>29123944
I was being facetious.

The real solition is to smoke smaller dabs, so it's just as potent as herb and you save money.
>>
>>29124110
I bought it on Agora before RC analogues became a thing and still have blotters left. I recently bought a bunch of AL-LAD and ALD-52 to see what those are like.
>>
>>29124127
I remember thinking I'd be terrified if I ever had to deal with somebody who was on the stuff. I mean after smoking it. I could totally see somebody flipping the fuck out.
>>
>>29123065
>shatter
>top shelf
>flower
what a faggot
>>
>>29124212

Ah, the racing thoughts. Only xanax manages to help that for me, exercise sadly doesn't calm down those racing thoughts at night. I'm assuming you've tried melatonin and it hasn't worked either?
>>
>>29124250

I've had my fair share of babysitting my friends who couldn't handle their LSD. Luckily I always come prepared with xanax so I just sedate the fuck out of them so I don't have to deal with them, and they go back to being introspective and chill.
>>
>>29124243
Did you get in on the iw analogues when they were going around? Had a blend of iw25 and 27 once, it's surely banned now. But worth doing if you can.

I worry about those chems, y'know? Who's to say what they do to you long-term effects are, whereas acid is time-tested.
>>
>>29124053
Says who? That is complete bullshit. I always get a body high when I dab.
>>
>>29124318
Fucking phone. You can probably figure out what I meant to type.
>>
>>29124260
yeah, I've tried lots of herbal medicines and none worked. Actually, even benzos are not that good to me. Weed is the best option for me.

And it helps me endure my lonely shitty existence either.
>>
>>29124086
How come a tiny 16 year old girl I used to know could smoke it perfectly on the first try then? If it's so hard you would think she couldn't handle it huh.
>>
>>29124086
dabbing and shatter are standard terms when dealing with hash

but if you only smoke weed you've probably never heard them
>>
>>29124093
X MAX V 2

It was $80 and it lasted me 2 years before the temperature control got fucked up. It still works as an atomizer though.
>>
>>29123065
wtf where I live you could easily get more than 4g for 25 euros or 6g if you got connections.
>>
>>29124362

I have had derealization and general anxiety disorder for 5 years now. One trick I've learned is that you know how if you put weed in a vaporizer, you can just vape the THC and keep the CBD (the stuff that calms you down and doesn't give you a panic attack, it almost acts like xanax). So what I have done, which I should be doing more often honestly, is putting my weed in my PAX vaporizer and vaping the weed at just the right temperature to get all the THC and leave the rest of the stuff in there that's pure CBD. And then I put that ABV in my bong and take a nice fat rip and it's like taking xanax. It's a good trick if you don't live in a legal state and can't find CBD strains for anxiety.
>>
>>29124318
>iw25 and 27
What?

The LSD analogues are most probably completely safe. The RC stims are a different story though.

>>29124373
I smoked weed twice, had edibles once, but I have experience with like a dozen other hard drugs. Heroin and weed scenes have the most retarded words. Dope can literally mean anything now, but people use to mean something specific. It's stupid.

>>29124372
Probably had help from a pro them, otherwise you're lying.
>>
>>29124147
Um, I pick up wax and flower interchangeably. I prefer wax for the price, and have never once lacked the self control to dose responsibly.

It sounds more like a you problem than a weed problem.
>>
>there are people on this board who have access to weed and claim they are robots

normies, you have to leave now
>>
I'm in the golden age of kush actually. Found a new dealer that always has and is a few seconds away from me.

I've got close to 10 grams on me right now of some medical grade shit. Living the life.
>>
>>29124068

how long did the high last?
>>
>>29124176
Don't leave it in the heat or it will go bad.

Also don't follow the retard saying to smoke off of plastic. Apple pipes are where it's at for sure.
>>
>>29124225
>>29124230
tfw mommy will evict me if she finds weed

can someone smell the smoke? is it like cigarette smoke? how do I not get caught
>>
>>29124468
go to work at a fast food joint and just ask a nigger where they buy their weed
>>
>>29124230
No

No

Ffs no that is so retardedpleasepleaseplease no
>>
>>29124468
I'm not sure how easy it is to send weed, but someone I know bought all kinds of drugs off the very spooky "dark web" wihout having to leave the house
>>
>>29124296
I tried taking valium to kill an acid trip. It was terrible, I blacked out and groped some random girl I just met.

I woke up on my friends couch tripping balls and she comes up to say hi to me and I'm just like "who the fuck are you, and where am I?"

Lol, never doing that again. LSD is much better if you just ride out the bad parts imo.
>>
>>29124449
>Probably had help from a pro them, otherwise you're lying.
you mean google you absolute retard?
>>
>>29124468
Have you been living under a rock without wi fi for the past few years? Everybody has access to weed.

Download tor m8.
>>
>>29123065
>100$ for 3.5 grams
Wtf is this scam where do you live
>>
>>29124514
Use a vaporizer, it doesn't leave much smell, and any smell it leaves disappears within 30 minutes.
Been vaping in my parents' house for 5 years and nobody's noticed any smell. Actual fresh bud smells much more than the vapor.
>>
>>29124709
Midwest
Its super duper cheap
>>
>>29124492
Two minutes or so, felt drained for hoirs afterward.
>>
>>29123065
>I actually have a couple grams of topshelf flower left but it doesn't get me high with my tolerance.
>Falling for the waxy jew

Why not just burn your money?
>>
>>29124036
You can get a vape 60$ or under easy
>>
>>29124176
>i was banned from the weed lol shop
story
>>
>>29124514
If you have a jacket to cover your shirt that is ok to smell like weed for 20 min that is ideal.

Just do it outside, and don't smoke joints or the burnt paper and weed smell will stick all over you for a while. Otherwise, the smell of weed is much less sticky than ciggarettes (not permanent at all).

Also: minty gum and eyedrops are ideal.

If you want to do it inside you should invest in a vaporizer and just keep the window open.
>>
>>29124678
Ikr?

Fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>29124709
>shatter
>shatter
>shatter
>>
>>29124830
>>29124678
>samefagging your stupid shit on 4chan
The lowest of the low.
>>
>>29124036
You can't use lsd like weed, it builds tolerance quickly also you will go crazy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-07-11-57-38.png (218 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-07-11-57-38.png
218 KB, 1440x2560
>>29124921
I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over your wrongness.

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>29124735

Salvia maybe?
>>
>>29124977
I work full time so I don't have time for drugs during weekdays. On weekends I do benzos, various psychs and opioids. I'm changing every week, so my tolerance stays okayish (except that for fucking benzos because I find it difficult to not take them all the time).
>>
>>29124993
So there's two people here who are imbeciles, or one guy uses his phone to samefag. Depressing in either case.
>>
>>29125012
Ooh salvia is fun.

Only ever done it once at 80x and it was one of my favorite and most memorable drug experiences.

I hallucinated that I was a boat made of fingers.
>>
>>29125012
The time dilation made me think it could be. It looked like weed and didn't taste wrong, could have been misted with extract I figure?
>>
>>29125162

if you mix it with weed, it tastes pretty normal
>>
File: joker-10g.jpg (39 KB, 306x408) Image search: [Google]
joker-10g.jpg
39 KB, 306x408
>>29123065

you'll never run out if you get pic related because you can always order it. I've been smoking it for 3 years straight no problems everyday.
>>
File: 1462481644264.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1462481644264.png
291 KB, 750x366
Almost out of we and i'm living in new state. How do I find weed, when I have trouble leaving my own home?
>>
File: 1433405155005.jpg (81 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1433405155005.jpg
81 KB, 600x549
I don't get it. Do people really smoke weed every day? I smoke only on the weekends and even then not that large of an amount. It's fun to do with people but I can't imagine smoking every day. Plus it's pretty expensive to boot.

It's the same thing with alcohol. While I like both smoking and alcohol I can't see the benefits of using them constantly with no moment of soberty.
>>
>>29126726
Deep web m808
>>
>>29126681
What blend of noids does it have?

Noids are pretty scary man.
>>
>>29126726
(Optional: run Tails)
Install Tor Browser Bundle
Learn how bitcoins work & buy some
Learn how GPG & GPA work
Find a good Darknet market
Find a reasonably trust-worthy vendor
Order
Wait and hope for the best

It's that simple, it helps if you have an experienced friend.
Disclaimer: I'm not from the US so I don't know how safe this is over there.
>>
File: IMG_20151216_220851760.jpg (307 KB, 1205x852) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_220851760.jpg
307 KB, 1205x852
>stop smoking weed
>start having fucked up dreams

no thanks
>>
File: img20160607_145058.jpg (149 KB, 1411x1058) Image search: [Google]
img20160607_145058.jpg
149 KB, 1411x1058
Oz of Blue Dream, $120 after tax
>>
File: Picture 6.jpg (147 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Picture 6.jpg
147 KB, 1280x1024
>>29127085

I have no idea what noids are but it's one of the strongest blends I smoke, i really only smoke a pinch and that generally lasts a good 30-40 min. Spice is super dangerous but you just don't smoke it like weed, like I said a pinch lasts a good amount of time.
>>
>>29127187
That does not look like an O.

That means it's either incredibly dank, or you got gypped.
>>
>>29123065
just quit again
havent slept in 2 days
last time i was in bed i was sweating
>>
>>29126764
It's not that expensive for me, I know a grower who grows a few plants for me.
I have a neurological condition that causes chronic pain, and I'm a miserably depressed person.
Weed makes me feel better temporarily and helps with the pain. I also have a pretty big tolerance and people can't tell whether I'm stoned or not.
I could have gone for opioids but weed seemed like the less harmful option.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>tfw my landlord is strictly against it and lives in the room next to me

How do you get away with it?
>>
File: 1460034842013.png (148 KB, 278x436) Image search: [Google]
1460034842013.png
148 KB, 278x436
>>29127538
smoke outside doofus
>>
I am also dankrupt. Smoked my last flower on Sunday, my keef on Monday, and the dry ass pickings from the bottom of my weed draw tonight. I'm sort of high, better than not.

Two days lie ahead of me before I am paid.
>>
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>>29127574
>live in a built up area

Where the fuck imma supposed to go man?
>>
>>29127670
make a sploof
>>
What would be the best vape to buy for smoking weed out of? I used to have one of those small vapes before they became a meme, but I had gotten rid of it due to boredom with smoke tricks.
>>
>>29127670
Post your city. I want to google it for smoke spots for you bruh
>>
>>29127233
It was an ounce 5 days ago, that's just what's remaining.
>>
>>29127670
Literally anywhere. Assuming you live in a liberal city (like most cities) people will not call the police on you.

I usually just walk aimlessly through the streets and smoke. As long as you stay away from streets that cops patrol and keep moving nothing will happen.

If you look young the cop will prob just break your piece and steal your weed and send you on your way. This happened to some (not very smart) friends of mine, but never to me because I am paranoid of cops and steer clear of situations that will put me in contact with them.

Public parks at night are my favorite :)
>>
>>29127782
Cheapest that doesn't suck: X MAX V2 for $80.

If you have more money, mflbs are really popular on /r/trees.
>>
>>29123065
I bought my first weeds today, what do I do with it? I bought five grammies. What do I smoke this with? Where do I smoke it?
>>
File: shiieet.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
shiieet.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>dabbed 2 grams earlier today
>don't know if I'm still high or forgot what it feels like to be sober
>>
>>29128476
I forget what its like to get high until I get high and forget what its like to be sober.
>>
>>29124068
PCP is a dissociative it can lead to excited delirium but its pretty fucking debilitating anon i am jelly as fuck i wish i randomly found a wet joint
>>
>>29123065
>couple grams
>doesn't get me high

confirmed for bull shit thread
>>
>>29128392
buy a pipe, roll a joint, make an apple pipe
>>
If you can't get high off of smoking med grade anymore, consider stopping for a while you faggot. Just cycle too a differnt drug if you need to.
>>
>>29123472
This. I've been smoking weed for 20 years and I refuse to dab.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.