[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopsin is a gosh darn degenerate phony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 642x877) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 642x877
Right? What a fucking joke I thought he was all about Jesus
>>
>>29122634
I thought he said that he was agnostic on some song a few years ago.
>>
>>29122634
God he got the most burnt out whores he could didn't he? Look at the pussy on the one on the right. Fucking disgusting.
>>
Hey man, I don't appreciate you using that kind of tone to talk about Hopsin, man.
Heh, buddy, do you even know what Hopsin's all about, guy? You need to get your head put of the sand, guy.
>>
>>29123363
Legit. This faggot probably has super bad genital warts.
>>
>chubby sluts
Wow it's fucking nothing

Also source on this? Where did he post, this is that even him?
>>
Why can't someone be all about Jesus and get to have fun? Where does it say you can't have fun?

And better yet, why do you care? Your life is meaningless anyways
>>
>>29123440
Where it says that Lust is a capital sin and sex before marriage is forbidden
>>
>>29123566
And where's that?
Also doesn't answer why you care
>>
>>29123418
You know you're jealous. You wish you could be in his position
>>
Can't blame a nigga for getting some snowbunny pussy.
>>
Damn, why do blacks get TWO white women while I dont get any? I'm white, but it's like white women prefer blacks. I guess it's probably the big dicks and the alpha personalities. Good for him.
>>
File: dog.jpg (58 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
58 KB, 597x598
>>29123769
>Matthew 5:28
>Galatians 5:16,
>1 Corinthians 6:18
>1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
>1 Corinthians 7:1-40
>Hebrews 13:4
>>
>>29123867
Doesn't explain why you care so much. I feel sorry for you. You don't understand religion at all
>>
>>29123988
Dude i TOTALLY agree. Fuck laws and god and shit, its all about being SPIRITUAL
>>
>>29123846
If it makes you feel any better he most likely paid for them. Which is pretty much how all rich non-chads get women
>>
>>29124034
Wow you really don't get it. You don't care about the law
>>
>>29123988
Oh I understand religion faggot. If you call yourself a member of a religion, you better respect your religion or go fuck yourself. That's why I'm agnostic. If I don't want part of a religion then I want none, you DO NOT get to choose which parts you heed and which you don't.
>>
>>29124801
But if you don't believe in anything, why do you care which parts they adhere to? It shouldn't affect you. You think you're perfect?
>>
>>29124926
At least in this respect, I'm closer to perfection than some hypocrite faggot whose idea of a counter-argument is "why u care what others do :("
Grow a pair and admit you don't care for shit and only use a religion as a title.
>>
>>29125052
At least I stand for something and I'm not too proud to admit I'm not perfect and can't do it alone. You're too proud to be religious
>>
>>29125259
I'm too proud to just blatantly lie on people's faces saying I practice something I really don't.
>>
Who the fuck is Hopsin?
>>
>>29125356
black eminem but waaaaaaaaaay worse
>>
>>29125327
He's not religious, he already stated he was agnostic. What are you talking about?
>>
>>29125389
I'm talking about the guy I'm talking with
>>
>>29125327
Why do you care so much?
In a thread about learning how to live your life, you sure have a propensity to refuse to listen and learn. That's a very important life skills. Have fun having no friends and getting exactly what you deserve every day of your life, and remaining too stupid to see you're the problem.
>>
>>29122634
>those edgelord contacts

what a fucking autist
>>
File: merzboi.jpg (20 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
merzboi.jpg
20 KB, 480x330
>>29125432
Got salty real fast there, boi

also
>remaining too stupid to see you're the problem
this is indeed a Hopsin thread
>>
why are they so dirty?
>>
>>29125507
That's what happens when you buy dolla store hoes.
>>
>>29125485
You're avoiding reflecting on yourself.
>>
>>29125560
as much of a fuck as I can give, religion is a decent model to keep societies into moral grounds and avoid their impeding doom once lazy self-indulgence combined with unnecessary despise for hard work appear over the masses, yet I find no reason to pretend I work the practices of a religious system I am not willing to fully abide to, when I do still hold their most valuable pieces of mind with me, since there are more things on the modern life than resorting a life to religion. To hold religious beliefs, such as the praise of moral and virtue, doesn't necessarily forces over you the practice of it. Now saying you are a member of, say, Christianity or Catholicism and blatantly doing what said religion forbids is nothing but wearing a name for the sake of it and not even being able to honor it decently.
>>
Hopsin is a white guy born with black skin, it hardly counts as interracial. He probably has a 5.5 inch dick too.
>>
He's like an edgy Slim Shady-LP era Eminem wannabee.

His music seriously sucks.
>>
Hopsin music is pretty bad bro
>>
>>29125629
But you know nothing of honor and don't care about anything so why do you care? Your life is meaningless
>>
>>29123812
>jealous of Hopsin

LOL
>>
>>29125731
religion and moral virtues are not mutually exclusive. If that is what keeps you still so attached to your religion then holy fuck, you're kind of a disgrace to said religion.

Also, I don't know why you keep equating agnosticism to nihilism.
>>
post better quality pic or related stuff so i can fap to it.
google and tineye gives zero results.
>>
>>29122634
That one on the right is fucking gross
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.