[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the meds suck every last remaining bit of life out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Tim Byrne.jpg (33 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
Tim Byrne.jpg
33 KB, 576x720
>tfw the meds suck every last remaining bit of life out of you.

I'm literally an empty shell right now, should just off myself.
>>
quit taking them

I did and I feel a lot better
>>
>>29122576
Probably the best option, I'm taking antipsychotics right now and I'd rather have my delusions any day than this hell.

It makes so much sense to me now, why a lot of people stop taking this shit.
>>
just researched that assisted suicide is legal in my country, now i only have to find a colleague in organic chem willing to kinda bend the rules and steal 0.5g of sodium cyanide for me, god id pay 500 euro upfront for it
>>
>>29122561

Tim Byrne!? Holy shit I watch that guys video updates everyday with my housemate.
>>
They're sucking all the life left out of me. Even my dreams are filled with different versions of me killing myself or dying. There is no escape. I'll off myself in the next 3 years if not sooner
>>
>>29122561

At least you still have life in you that can be sucked out.

I wouldn't mind spending every day in an empty headed drugged up haze.
>>
>>29122561
>should just off myself.
yeah, probably
>>
>>29122929
Which ones? I feel better on them. Maybe they are not for you.
>>
>>29122576
Then you didn't have a real mental illness, or you were just sad and it went away.

Shit, I've been on meds for 10 years straight. If I stop taking them for 3 days, I start doing random shit like deleting my Facebook and doing the whole suicide thing.

Meds, bro. Meds. Lifesavers.
>>
>>29123899
youre a faggot

I have schizophrenia and those medications fuck you up physically and emotionally

take your depression somewhere else
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.