[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are hypergamous sluts that always go after Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: elliot-roger.jpg (78 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
elliot-roger.jpg
78 KB, 300x300
How is this a bad thing? Natural selection.
>>
>>29122533
Betas perform the basic tasks that let society function like electricity, plumbing etc. In the past men worked because they knew they could get a family that way. but women today would rather share Chad. If you have a bunch of single pissed off men then it becomes harder for society to function because they don't have incentive to work.
>>
>>29122533
Two things:
>It's not true, just a meme robots use to excuse them being alone
>Natural selection isn't "survival of the fittest"
>>
>Have genetically shit body frame (not even fat but still ultra freak tier)
>Can't be arsed to work out super hard anymore because I'm still fucking ugly after a whole year and a half of working out.
>I'm a dumb retard

I'm not even mad at society since they didn't give me shit genetics and make me born an ADD autistic retard. Literally 0 fucking hope.

Oh lord elliot, why did he die? He was such a beautiful being.
>>
>>29122583
I would actually say that Betas are the only reason society exists. Chad's/Alpha's do not care about anyone but themselves. Beta's build and invent things to make life easier for those they like.
>>
>>29122591
>Natural selection isn't "survival of the fittest"
True. Natural selection is who -ever has the most kids. In the past beta-bux was a great strategy. Nowadays women don't need no man. Women have their own money, so now they only care about pursuing Chad's. In their 30's/40's they might settle with a Beta when they find they cant get a chad.
>>
>>29122533
there would be a beta uprising op
too many lives will be lost
too many qt phatass'd white grills will be caught in the middle.
not a good thing.
>>
>>29122899
Isis and the Trump movement are essentially Beta-uprisings. Things will only get worse as time goes on.
>>
>>29122583
But are the men they are attracted to necessarily less intelligent than those they are not? Women are attracted to power and money, and rich, powerful people tend to be more intelligent and ambitious than average.
>>
>>29123425
Women date drug dealers and serial abusers while ignoring good men.
>>
>>29123458
This is why you don't have sex.
>>
>>29123425
>Women are attracted to power and money, and rich, powerful people tend to be more intelligent and ambitious than average.

This meme is hilarious. Women are attracted to good looking men. A women is not sexually attracted to money or power. A women likes a powerful rich man because they provide security, but a women will not be sexually attracted to you unless you are physically attractive.
>>
>>29123458
>>29123478
It's true though. Studies show abusive, narcissistic men have the most sex. A study also showed that bullies grow up to be the men that get the most sex.
>>
>>29123478
Why, because I stated a truth that millions have observed?
>>
>>29122533
It's not, we're just bitter sometimes 'cause we're on the wrong side of natural selection.
>>
>>29123808
>>29123818
It may be true, but you're also ignoring the fact that almost all men become abusive when dealing with stupid women (which are the majority). Good men are almost always spun to be "bad" in modern society. Women are insane, they will push you into a corner where you can't escape in order for you to produce violence so they can use it against you. They scheme 24/7, make no mistake. The men you may think are bad are not necessarily so. Stop fighting chad and dad and realize the only real issue is women and what they have become.
>>
>>29124271
I totally agree. Women push men to be assholes. In fact most Chad's I am friends with are genuinely nice people when women aren't around. It's when women are there that they start acting like assholes. Why? It's because that's what women want. This is why women shouldn't vote, they literally have no idea that their actions have consequences.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.