[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
grills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
Former robot, spent years actively trying to better my personality and get good with girls. Doing much better for myself now, want to share some of my insights with you guys.

Being good with people/girls is kinda like a sport/game, and you can train yourself to be much better than you are now.

Feel free to ask me shit.
>>
How big is your penis, what color are your eyes, how tall are you and how much money do you have right now in your bank account?
>>
>>29122492
Average, blue, 190cm, poor as fuck.

It doesnt matter all that much, you are brainwashed into thinking it does.

Not saying first impression isnt a thing, but there are lots of ways to work around it if you are unlucky with looks. Stop thinking girls look for the same in a man as you do in a women, they dont.
>>
>>29122462

How do I live with the soul crushing apathy after going all in with multiple women and being used and cheated on?

At this point I don't believe in love, but infatuation is a thing. And if that's all there is then one night stands will suffice
>>
>>29122530

You are pump and dump tier. Get dat money
>>
wow do you feel accomplished that obnoxious hypocrites want to talk to you? You haven't made it in life until you're in the top 1%.
>>
>>29122594
You stop giving a fuck. Try meditating (check out Sam Harris, not that happiness bullcrap most people think meditating is), do LSD or MDMA.

I agree on the love part, I dont understand what the word means.

My advice to you is not going all in on relationships. I you like the girl more than she likes you, it`s not going to work. As cheesy as it sounds, you have to love yourself more than you love any girl, ever.

And there is nothing wrong with ONS, you need sex to be healthy, just dont make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>29122647
What do you mean with "made it in life"?

Just enjoy your brief moment in the sun as a living being, stop thinking that you have to impress others all the time.
>>
>>29122704
Now that you mention it that may have been the tipping point, putting them above me out of some notion that that's what a Man Does.
Which I learned from my Dad, who was also treated like this. Huh.

Thx
>>
Thread is dead, rip.

Gonna post some tips anyways;

1. Always lead the conversation with a girl, dont let her dictate the tempo. You can talk about almost anything, it doesnt matter. Talk about stuff that interests you, she will find it interesting as long as you are not filtering yourself.

2. Work on your body language. This is super important. Keep you chin up, walk slowly, pretend you own every place you walk into. This takes practice and conscious effort, and it will take some time. It will feel awkward before you get used to it. You will notice people staring at you, ignore them or smile at them.

3. Be positive and outgoing. Force yourself to do to this. Pretend to be drunk.

4. If you find something funny or interesting, chances are others will. I talk to girls about gaming and "nerdy" stuff all the time, they dont mind. They will open up to you if you let your guard down.

5. Talk a bit louder than you normally do, just a tiny bit. It makes a difference. Dont fake your voice, girls will notice.

6. Keep eye contant. Doesnt have to be intense, but look her in the eyes when she is talking to you. Invest in her, notice what she says to you.
>>
>>29122979
Yea, good self-insight. Never rely on your parents for pick-up advice!

Good luck man.
>>
My main fear is being boring. I just can't carry conversation, can't make a girl laugh, can't be interesting, can't connect on an emotional level. How can I fix this?
>>
>>29123162
Practice, talk more. You can talk about how you can`t carry a conversation, there are no "bad" topics.
>>
If you want to get better at socializing, go follow the advice in the sidebar of r/seduction . I'd work on mental health issues before or at the same time. What helped me was having a goal of talking to three new women every day once I came to college. it worked and I now have a gf and have passable social skills.
>>
>>29123263
Agreed, good advice. Just dont get stuck reading thousand different methods from a thousand different PUAs and never apply them, I did that for 4 months, total waste of time.
>>
>>29123348
I agree with you on that too. I'd read 1-2 beginner guides in the sidebar and apply what they tell you to do for a couple of weeks and write down or type out some quick notes on how you applied the advice and what the results were. If you don't feel satisfied with the results, post your notes to a r/seduction related subreddit for beginners and ask for feedback.

It worked for me. I used to be a fuckless friendless beta in high school. Now I'm in college and I have a cool job and have a gf of 10 months. I gf-ed her by practicing what I learned from r/seduction. JUST DO IT
>>
is there any advice for people who are bored by women??? my problem isn't that i'm not social enough, i have the opposite problem, i want to be more social with these people, but i hit brick walls because they are very boring people once i get to know them.

where do you find women who you can REALLY socialize with? is it only at college?
20-something year olds are boring, all they fucking do is watch Netflix and get drunk, i don't do either of those.
>>
>>29123438
Would you mind telling me your age, job/level of study, and interests so that I can give you better advice on how to meet and talk to women that interest you?
>>
>>29123438
Dont talk about normal stuff, use the boring girls to amuse yourself. Tell her Hitler did nothing wrong, or some super-offensive shit, laugh at her reaction. She will notice you are having fun when she is not, and cling to you.

Keep yourself entertained, and they will follow.
>>
>>29122462
It's honestly a moot point talking to girls because I am ugly as sin.
>>
File: looks.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
looks.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>29122530
>this meme again

Women do care about looks. If you're unattractive like me, you're fucked. And doubly so if you're incapable of socializing. I can tell women are disgusted, when they look at me and when I talk to them. I don't even bother any more, last time I talked to a woman was about 5 months ago.
>>
>>29123537
Terrible advice famalamalam.
>>
>>29123601
Well if you given up already, why even bother posting in this thread?
>>
>>29123601
get /fit/ and get big muscles, go to a dermatologist, shave, get fashionable clothes that fit well, get a nice hairstyle, and practice talking to men and women and practice telling jokes. You will jump up at least 3 points on the out-of-ten attractiveness scale. You always have the power to improve your life.
>>
>>29122530
>attractive, tall male tells short ugly men that looks don't matter and all you have to do is be yourself
They just keep rehashing the same episode over and over again.
>>
>>29123754
I`m not really attractive, I have never liked my own appearance, I just started not giving a fuck about it. There is nothing I can do about my genes, no reason to spend energy on it.

Being yourself is also the worst advice ever, I`m not telling you to do that. Try to make your personality more likeable, be more shameless, be positive and adapt the "I dont give a fuck"-attitude. You should try before giving feedback, your opinion doesnt matter before you do.
>>
>>29123525
bro im a man's man, 28, retail, GED, sports, video games, war, history, hunting, kickboxing, guns, camping, my interests aren't crazy or snowflake whatsoever.
i just don't drink or watch television, so drones think i'm weird.

>>29123537
im scared of the offensive "approach", if you even wanna call that that, it's more like just acting like a memelord IRL, because i tried it once and the results were less than favorable, lets just say that.
>>
>>29123681
Am I not allowed to vent and share my situation?

>>29123739
>already in good shape
>skin is fine
>clean shaven
>dress well
>hair is fine

I will admit I'm poor at talking to people but there's really not a whole lot more I can improve. I see people all the time who don't fit these criteria and still have gfs/friends.
>>
>>29123872
Just try to find girls with common interests. Depending on your area, there might be more girls than you would think who like outdoorsy stuff (maybe this is only true in Idaho).
>>
>>29123898
>poor at talking to people
Get better at that. Also, try to get bigger muscles. It will probably help.
>>
>>29123939
It's pretty hard when people instantly shut you down and anxiety prevents you from socializing often.
>>
>>29123898
>I will admit I'm poor at talking to people but there's really not a whole lot more I can improve

Why is that? You can always train yourself to be a better talker IMO, and that is the single most important thing when dealing with women.
>>
File: 1462616802827.png (96 KB, 556x430) Image search: [Google]
1462616802827.png
96 KB, 556x430
>>29122704
Sam Harris? Isn't he that fedora hack shill that wrote Op-Eds calling for open nuclear genocide of the entire Middle East and got absolutely stomped by Chomsky like the pseudo-intellectual babbie that he is?
>>
>>29123847
>190cm
>blue eyes
>>
>>29124128
Yea, I like him. He has a very clean way of thinking and formulating himself, and he gives good meditation advice.
>>
File: muslimcat.jpg-large.jpg (82 KB, 750x616) Image search: [Google]
muslimcat.jpg-large.jpg
82 KB, 750x616
>>29124128
sand nigger detected

build wall
>>
File: 1426921182903.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1426921182903.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>29124128
>Chomsky
>not being a pseudo-intellecual
oh i am laffin you commie cuck
>>
File: 1462259630044.jpg (9 KB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
1462259630044.jpg
9 KB, 209x180
>>29124288
>not a genocidal, suicidal maniac (Russia and China WILL retaliate with their ICBM's and completely OBLITERATE the entire U.S.A. if it dares to destroy the Middle East, especially the petroleum-rich, sharing borders with both countries, sovereign, independent Islamic Republic of Iran as Zionist Trump seems to want to do, his own son openly admitted that he decided to run for president in order to rip up the Iran deal and favor Israel's and the Pentagon's imperialist interests in the region. Clinton is a Zionist also of course.)
>Hur dur dur you must be a Muslim sandnigger hajji build wall get fucked I'm a brainwashed cuck AMURILARD GOD BLESS PATRIOT TROOPS

Why must I share this beautiful board with such sub-intellectual cretins?
>>
File: 1463130508814.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1463130508814.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
>>29124370
>no logical response
>call him a commie/nigger/insert *group I hate*

Like clockwork!
>>
>>29123939
>Get better at that.
Not that easy, bro. Maybe normies just need to repeat it over and over until they get it, but for aspies, there is a deeper disconnect. No amount of smalltalk will disguise the fact that we just don't understand normie emotions on a deep level.
>>
File: 1QfKiHb.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1QfKiHb.png
13 KB, 530x492
>>29124588
>implying it isnt self evident
>being a communist
>having any pragmatic substance

good for you, i hope you enjoy your liberal arts degree!

:^)
>>
>>29124649
Get a room guys.
>>
File: 1464427876417.jpg (141 KB, 640x924) Image search: [Google]
1464427876417.jpg
141 KB, 640x924
>>29124649
>implying I go to college

WEW LAD

You must really enjoy getting fucked up the ass by these capitalist bankers!

>defending the interests of astronomical ultra rich billionaires and trillionaires and their mega corporations who could not even be bothered to give one single fraction of a shit about you and currently (among just the top 62 of their exclusive club) own over HALF the wealth of the ENTIRE PLANET

>inb4 bernfag, trump, Clinton Shitposting
>not realizing it's all a fucking scam and a circus and the capitalist mafia overlords are going to continue to cannibalize our economy and rape our planet until, within our lifetimes, it will quite likely either be close to or already arrive at the point where it will no longer be capable of sustaining any human life

Get fucked, cuck
>>
All this girl advice is really bad, coming from a girl. Do guys seriously think is what you have to do to get a girl.
>>
Talking skills is good, but if you can't get a girl cause your ugly or broke, then your standards are a little to high. Girls who aren't super models or totally hot aren't that bad, if you get an interesting one.
>>
>>29122462
How to develop a humor sense? I'm autistic when it comes to making strangers laugh.

Or y'know...generally autistic.
>>
>>29125026
girl here btw

ahi shi shi

teehee :^)
>>
>>29125026
Yes, because it works, and you can never tell me otherwise, because I KNOW this works.

Girls will not admit this because they feel judged, and will rather stick with the image of man/woman force-fed into them by Disney. All you want is a good dicking, and they sooner you admit that to yourself, the more liberated you will feel.
>>
>>29122462
This nigga legit. I did the same two years ago during one of my neet periods.
I stopped playing vidya and instead used the power of sperg to focus on trying to learn how to get laid.
Took me 6 months to get better and my first catch was a 6/10 at best as needy as I was curious. Then, one night stand after another, I moved onto a better one and a better one. I knda felt like a wraith, taking their vitality and without a life of my own. Then I got severely depressed because I noticed how shallow the whole thing was.
Then I accidentally met a girl who was 99% compatible with my tastes and odd things, seduced her using my master degree in Chadology and we're still together to this day. I feel happier now.
>inb4 normie.
Kissless hugless virgin with no friends at 27, if that ain't a robot then this board is way faster than it should be.
>>
>>29125139
Most people like sarcasm, you can try that out.

Remember that your delivery of the joke (the way you say it) is more important than if the joke is good or not. Watch some stand-up and focus on HOW they are talking, not what they are saying.
>>
>>29125026
How about you actually contribute and explain how we're 'wrong' instead of claiming so and leaving it at that.
>>
>>29125527
Just give her some time, let her call or text you. If she misses you, then you might have a chance, I guess.
>>
>>29123107
Thanks for these tips, normiebro.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.