[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is going on with my peepee - Part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Olga Katysheva.jpg (70 KB, 566x595) Image search: [Google]
Olga Katysheva.jpg
70 KB, 566x595
Previous thread: >>29115796

I decided to make another thread, I know it's not a relevant subject but hey, there are 34 active "mfw no gf" threads so I guess this one won't offend anyone.

Also added a tripcode for replying.

I decided to quit artificial sweets and reduce """sexual activity""" and see if the false need to pee goes away.

Some answers from the previous thread:
-My urin has no particular smell
>are you urinating a lot or just feel like it?
-It's just the feel, I pee about 2, 3 times a day, and not a lot.

I guess I'm gonna have to see a medic, so I'll get to it right now. It will suck because it involves human contact (surprise surprise, I'm an antisocial person) but when it comes to survival you just have to do things you don't like.

Some questions:
what is safe to eat/drink? I like apples but they make me hungry

could it be anxiety/stress related? I have an insane intolerance for noise and my neighbours can be very loud. Also, I lost my job a month ago and stress levels are high.

Any help will be nice.

Cheers
>>
>Literally all I drink is Pepsi

Stop and just drink fucking water for a month to detox, you fucking retard. You're literally killing your bladder and shriveling your kidneys.
>>
>>29122776
This. I think that's the biggest problem
>>
>>29122776
water gives me nausea for some reason

I'm thinking sugar-free juice
>>
>>29122840

>juice

No, fuckstick. Water. Even sugarless juice is acidic and it's going to fuck with your imbalanced system.

Drink fucking water or you're going to have potentially permanent urinary complications. Depending on how serious your condition is, and whether or not you're understating your symptoms, you might wind up with kidney failure if you don't change your behavior.
>>
>>29122875
well split my dick and call me Caitlyn

water it is
>>
>>29122291
Does it feel like water is constantly running through your urethra?
>>
>>29122931
That it took so much to convince you when you're already having health problems is troubling. Also you need to see a doctor.
>>
>>29122840
Water, you useless sack of shit
>>
>>29122291
>Feel like peeing all the time
>Overweight
>Sedentary
>All I drink is pepsi

You might have diabetes, seek medical help.
>>
>>29122960
you could say that, yes

>>29123013
I'll go right after lunch
>>
>>29122840
>>29122875

Not to mention in addition to the natural acidity of juices, the alternative sweeteners they put in sugarless juices instead of sugar isn't something you want floating through your fucked up body.

If water is causing you nausea, that means you're not drinking enough. Cut the sweets, eat whole grains and vegetables, and drink water. If this shit doesn't start to clear up in 2-3 weeks, you need to go see a doctor.

If you aren't pissing clear or the color of very watered down lemonade every time you go, you're dehydrated. Drink more fucking water.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.