[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure feels thread. >tfw shitting right after taking a shower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: feelsguy.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
feelsguy.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
Obscure feels thread.

>tfw shitting right after taking a shower
>>
>>29122012
Fucking hate that. It feels so slippery, wet and gross.
>>
File: 1437269900685.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1437269900685.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>tfw you take a piss after fapping and get that buring feeling of incomplete urination like there's still some piss left in your urethra but nothing comes out no matter how much you strain
>>
>tfw your favourite thread is gone >>29087895
>>
>>29122012
>tfw shitting with door open

One of lifes' few pleasures.
>>
>when you hear your parents fugging
>>
>>29122024
It's not really the fact that it's slippery or wet or gross. More the fact that you have a very clean asshole and then spread shit residues right after it was cleaned
>>
File: pepe (700).png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
pepe (700).png
80 KB, 500x421
>>29122121
>tfw semen comes out ten minutes after the ejaculation
>tfw you have to sleep on the cold cum lines
>>
>tfw whipe my hand on the bed from cum
>the cum smells sweet and looks like wool
>>
>>29122121
>it lasts for an hour atleast
>>
File: Buddha_statue.png (1 MB, 949x864) Image search: [Google]
Buddha_statue.png
1 MB, 949x864
>>29122166
On the path to enlightenment you must accept the transient nature of the clean asshole, anon. To live is to have a dirty asshole.
>>
>>29122121
i know this feel too good
>tfw cum drops on your fresh pijama
>>
>>29122282
Not if you take the measures to shit before taking a shower. And then hold the shit until you take your next shower.
>>
>cum clogged sink won't let water down
>mom says she knows why
>>
>cum dog won't approach me
>mom says she knows why
>>
>cum hamper smells up the laundry room of cum
>mom says she knows why
>>
>>29122353
>>29122340
reddit piss off
>>
>>29122012
The worst part about this is cleaning your asshole after shitting.
>The paper gets wet
>It's almost if you were cleaning the shit with your hand.
>Shit and water are mixed toghether, resulting in a diarrhea-like substance that it's fucking everywhere.

Hate it.
>>
>tfw take a shit
>tfw wipe
>tfw wipe
>tfw wipe
>tfw still shit
>>
>TFW you spend 1 hour masturbating and browsing through various videos
>TFW you find the right video when you're about to cum
>TFW you cum but you don't feel pleased at all and only want to kill yourself
>TFW you are too much of a pussy to kill yourself
>>
>tfw using soap to jerk off
>tfw it's taking a while to cum
>tfw you look down to find that your dick is bleeding
>>
>tfw you look at a hot couple and wonder how awesome their sex life is

Im not even mad, I just wish I could hit 10/10 pussy while also being a 9/10+ and just knowing what its like to feel that good about life
>>
>>29122489
How does it make it bleed? Was it the liquid type of soap or the soap bar kind? I know when I fap in the shower with any kind of soap and water, I don't bleed. I've never tried just using soap itself.
>>
>>29122551
well it was for fifteen straight minutes
>>
tfw masturbate in bed, when i cum nothing comes out and a few minutes later it slowly dribbles out of my flaccid cock all through my boxers
>>
>>29122121
That means your fapping too hard and chafing your dick hole. Your body is trying to moisten the area but all that's there is piss so it burns.
>>
>am nice guy because being nice makes me feel good and i like the approval of others they give me when i help out with shit
>it's literally a win win situation for everyone
>people think i'm being nice to people so that i can fuck them or want to get on their good side so that i can use them
>i would rather have their respect and friendship than them fucking me
>people think i'm a gay
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.