[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a job if you've been a NEET for 8 years ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1463035786955.png (114 KB, 1448x828) Image search: [Google]
1463035786955.png
114 KB, 1448x828
How do you get a job if you've been a NEET for 8 years ? Is it possible ?

I've no standards mcdonald is okay.
>>
Show that you're eager to work and that you'll do anything and you'll get hired at some shit place. Don't expect to get any enjoyment out of it.
>>
>>29121711
lie you son of a bitch
>>
>>29121732
oh no im not expecting an ounce of fun its not like im going back to the workforce by choice

>>29121759
like what? won't they ask for proof or something
>>
>>29121711
>is it possible?

Not really. You'd have to be gifted a job through family friends or the job centre
>>
>>29121711
Go to a temp agency. You will do horrible, back breaking work for minimum wage. You will likely never be hired into whatever company you're sent to.

Have fun.
>>
should I just go back to school and live on students loans
>>
You can get a retail or Mcjob easily.

Enjoy being treated like less than shit though.
>>
>>29121822
>You can get a retail or Mcjob easily.
>Enjoy being treated like less than shit though.

really ? easily ?

Having a job and being treated like shit is basically my best case scenario right now
>>
>>29121772
>won't they ask for proof or something
maybe they will in your first world country where you get paid like 1500$/month for being somewhat autistic
How can you now find a job in the us?
>>
apply to the TSA

Get 40k US after a couple years and full benefits
>>
>>29121711
Fuck I need a job too. My parents kicked me out.
>>
>>29121841
fuckin just apply to a million fast food things online and wait for the callbacks while you live the dream

you can probably ask for the night shift but if you want to IMMEDIATELY get hired say you can work any hours

just dont be surprised when you get cancer shifts like 4 am to 12 pm, 5 am to 1 pm, or godforbid the agony that is the 7 am to 3 pm shift

gives me chills just to think about it
>>
Do garbage work.

>truck loading
>retail
>fast food
>construction
>temp agencies

Do this for a year or two to at least get something on your work history. Then start trying to get better jobs as you go along.
>>
>>29122412
>you can probably ask for the night shift

This also works well since the usual night shift people have criminal records.

Also begin thinking about studying for a better job as you work terrible ones. Certifications, schooling, etc. Believe me, the sheer misery of wageslaving will make you eager to get out of the hole.
>>
Are you allowed to eat free burgers when you work at Mcdonadles? Because if so that don't sound too bad
>>
i've been neet for a couple years and im turning 21 soon, kinda sick of the neet life and want to level up at school/job but im socially retarded somewhat and have no idea what to do about getting a job. are there interviews for retail places? do i literally print out a resume and drop that off at fucking mcdonalds? that sounds weird. i have nothing to put on a resume really. my family suggested that but they are all oblivious with aspergers syndrome so I'm kinda suck in a hole with it
>>
Currently self-teaching full stack web dev

Should have a job by the new year
>>
>>29121711
lie

if you have any skills what so ever you can say you have ben self employed and did some shit related to your talents from whore to carpenter everything is allowed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.