[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone who says NEET life is good is full of shit. I'm a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1361367437392.jpg (17 KB, 156x160) Image search: [Google]
1361367437392.jpg
17 KB, 156x160
Anyone who says NEET life is good is full of shit. I'm a 35 year old man living with my mother who still does my shopping every week. I've never had a job, I have no friends, I've never had a girlfriend, I've never held a girls hand or touched a tit. Ever day my soul aches for something more than Japanese escapism media, but I'm so far down this hole I can't get out. Save yourself before it's too late, get a job ANY job doesn't matter just get yourself out of your house and into the real world.
>>
>>29121691
How the fuck do I get a job?
>>
>>29121883
Just walk into any business and give your CV to the manager. That's what I did when I was your age. You young folk are just lazy.
>>
>>29121973
Yea and what do I put on my CV? All I've done is graduated highschool.
>>
>>29122022
go volunteer somewhere first
>>
>>29122086
>working for free

What a waste of time. Just lie on your resume. That's what I did.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29121691
This kind of life isn't for everyone.
>>
>>29121691
I got out at 32 and I'm pretty sure I was the same as you minus the nice mom

I went to college then
>>
>>29121691
>I have no friends
you have us but i fucking hate your guts baka
>>
it is 'mom trying to make you get rid of something that helps you sleep' episode
if she takes that then...am going to the ward because that is all i have left from my childhood.
>tfw 2-8month waitinglist to move out
i do not even give a shit if am on my way to living on my own and making meself useful and improving myself - if she takes that then am gunna go downhill fast.
i know she will use the 'where did i go wrong?' type of lines. fucking REEEEEE!! who else's mom has been a bitch lately?
>>
File: abCQcqw.jpg (232 KB, 2000x2828) Image search: [Google]
abCQcqw.jpg
232 KB, 2000x2828
switch to 2d only anon-kun!
>>
>>29122086
>WORK
>FOR
>FREE
Is there anything more JUST than that?
>>
just get on ssi if all ye are working for is money.
>>
>>29122658
What exactly is she trying to take away from you? A stuffed animal or something else she thinks you're too old for?
>>
>>29122687
How about switching to 2D but masturbating with boys online?
>>
>>29122022

just show them your dubs
>>
File: 20160507_073406.jpg (2 MB, 2946x2210) Image search: [Google]
20160507_073406.jpg
2 MB, 2946x2210
protip if you have to have a resume the job you are trying to get is probably shit

I have worked for years and have never even filled out an application

I just walked up to a construction site asked the guys working where their foreman was at then I went and talked to the foreman and asked if they needed any laborers
I got paid 9$ an hour to clean up the job site
I did that for a while then I said this is shit.
I looked up the local carpenters union
found the number of a BA and called him asked about apprenticeship. he then told me who to talk to and I became an apprentice carpenter. after that to get a job I just had to use the automated phone system to get put on the out of work list. then I just wait and get called and told were to show up with my tools
then i start working till the job is done then i collect unemployment while waiting for the next job which is normal that week i go on the list so ill spend a while not on the list to get paid time off lol.
right now im a coaster carpenter
pic related
>>
You're doing it wrong. NEET life kicks ass on durgs
>>
>>29123018
>doing drugs

Okay, normie.
>>
>>29123018
my doctor wont prescribe me anything good

I do like the anti psychotics I take though

sometimes ill take like 8 pills at once and sleep for 2 days straight
>>
>>29123034
Oh yeah because clicking a button on your computer to the get a mailman to slide some OG dank shit down a slot is such a normie thing to do
>>
>>29123044

llol wtf did i just read
>>
>>29123063
>He even calls it fucking OG dank shit

Fucking normie as hell, you're god damn right. You'd be less normie if you just said you smoked weed. Even though that's really fucking normie.
>>
>>29123102
I was using those words ironically. I actually don't even smoke week. I do hard drugs
>>
>>29123085
whats not to understand

the only thing I enjoy anymore is sleeping

I also like to go to the psych ward and be very non complaint so I can sleep in the quiet room for a few days while on tons of drugs
>>
>35
>live in tiny house that I built
>it's 50 ft from my parents
>work part time job I started in April
>had a gf but it didn't work out
>we've become great friends and may get back together eventually

I don't feel so bad now, thanks.
>>
>>29123310
what about the land?
>>
File: Lenin-on-a-soviet-propaga-001.jpg (94 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
Lenin-on-a-soviet-propaga-001.jpg
94 KB, 640x384
and the alternative is?
get a soul crushing min wage job and waste most of it on inflated rent, bills and food just to feel..."independent"? no...no... even worse of a slave... with less time and less energy for independent thought...just what the overlords ordered.
>>
>>29121691
Hmm... fellow robots... what are the chances of this being actually real post?
>>
>>29121883
Just walk into the factory and ask. That's what I did.
>>
>>29122980
Wow. I thought carpenters only built furniture.
>>
I'm 27. The only time I leave the house is to see the doctor. But it really sucks having to do that. Now they want me to join in on the social groups there because I'm too isolated. I live in a bad neighborhood and there are black teenagers who want to kill me so I have to be very careful the route I take so they don't find out where I live. They can't kill me out in the open. I don't go outside at night at all and keep my doors deadbolted just in case. My neighbors are also obsessed with me because they think I'm crazy and are always talking about me behind my back and it's really hard to deal with.

I have no interest in work or anything. I worked once for a day and it didn't work out.

I really want my own apartment in a new city without enemies so I can be left alone. But they cut my temporary neet bux in half and the permanent one is still being processed.
>>
>>29127886
What exactly do you say? Who the fuck do you ask? I'm an autistic.
>>
>>29128222
>>>/k/
You need one
>>
>>29122022
Join the army, I did when I was 17 and it opened a lot of doors for me, made university easier, and was generally a good choice.
>>
>>29121691
can you post a pic anon? i really wanna see what you look like.
>>
>>29121691
You must be completely dead inside. I'm 25 and already feel that way.
>>
>>29123018
This, drugs make things a lot more tolerable.
It's never been easier to get your drug of choice, the only limiting factor is money. Though if your parents are nosy cunts that look at your mail it could be a problem.
>>
>>29121691
It's not to late. Go to your mums friend and spend time with them.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.