[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forearm shaving / hair trimming for males? Yay or nay? >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: _11D7952.jpg (1 MB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
_11D7952.jpg
1 MB, 1000x665
Forearm shaving / hair trimming for males? Yay or nay?

>inb4 it's gay
It's 2016.

I mean most girl shave their arms, legs, armpit, vagina, etc. Why can't males make themselves more presentable and attractive the same way? Since, as we all know, looks are everything in this day and age.
>>
File: 1448906209549.jpg (91 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1448906209549.jpg
91 KB, 763x652
>looks are everything in this day and age
Yes, and not having hair on your forearm is not an attractive trait for men.
Now kill yourself, you John Oliver sounding fuck.
>>
fuck off, homosexualism shill
>>
I have very hairy forearms
Sometimes girls would comment on them

I tried shaving them for a year or so
Nothing changed so I let it grow back

When they were hairy at least it gave a girl the excuse to talk to me and touch them
>>
>>29121654
How is that homo? Literally every male model/body builder ever shaved their whole bodies. Look at fucking Schwarzenegger, can you spot a single hair on his body? No. Yet every female ever wanted to fuck him in the 80s.
>>
>>29121625
We already did the metro sexual thing like 10-15 years ago. The problem is you behaving like a faggot while not actually being a faggot. If you're going to shave your arms, you have to suck cock as well, otherwise it's cultural appropriation. That's just the way it is. Get sucking.
>>
>>29121625
What the actual fuck dude, you screwed yourself, unless your hair on your forearm was getting super thick and curly like one of those fat Italian men but open up the top buttons of there shirt, then you shouldn't have done that, it looks off for one and now your shit is gonna grow back all fucked up.
>>
>>29121625
I don't have much body hair and am skinny so I shave most everything including armpits. I just don't like having hair on my body other than a beard and head. (Am bi)
>>
>>29121679
>implying every guy here is a bodybuilder

You're retarded, when you have a body like that then sure its a pass, but some average robot nah
>>
>>29121679
That's specifically for aesthetic body building though. You have to be able to see the muscles.
>>
>>29121625
It's gay. Saying women do it doesn't make it not gay. Women have sex with men. If you do that, it's gay too
>>
>>29121685
>unless your hair on your forearm was getting super thick and curly
It is who. Yeah, I'm subhuman. But the point is, you can't know how subhumans girls are, since they shave fucking everything. Why can't we do the same?

Also, I've been made fun of in school for being too hairy.

Interestingly I'm not that hairy on my chest and I don't have visible hair on my back. But my arms and legs are fucking disgusting. In low light I bet it looks like I'm wearing pants or something.
>>
>>29121733 (me)
>who
Wanted to write "tho"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.