[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to play smash 4 with me? I got banned for insulting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
Who wants to play smash 4 with me? I got banned for insulting spammers and lame players so I can't go on for glory anymore.
We can have some nice games, I play a lot of characters and would even enjoy playing with items for once.

My username is HamletDuFromage
>>
File: kill option.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
kill option.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>29121481

>>I got banned for insulting spammers and lame players so I can't go on for glory anymore

how does this even happen? Theres no voice chat or text chat even
you had to REALLY go out of your way to make this a thing. fucking amerifags

I can't even play for glory because memelands internet is absolute SHIT

I'd body you if I could thoughsilly rager
>>
>>29121516
Via tag names buddy. And when you're playing a fucking low tier and that pikachu try hard spams neutral b for 5 minutes straight, you get upset.

I'm French and wouldn't want to play with a tierwhore anyways. Any retard can down throw to bouncing fish
>>
File: a gimp option.jpg (11 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
a gimp option.jpg
11 KB, 300x169
>>29121569

>>Any retard can down throw to bouncing fish

I respect you if you've recently picked up the game
If you've played for more then a couple of months then you've failed to pick up even basic fundamentals

>>and when you're playing a fucking low tier and that pikachu try hard spams neutral b for 5 minutes straight, you get upset.
This only happens if you're really laggy, I thought the french had good internet

Just a tip you can easily implement, if someones going to spam something (eg pikachus neutral B), convert it into something that benefits you. Spam is never good

also shiek is unironically one of the hardest characters, who do you play?
>>
>>29121647
Listen I could have went falcon and destroyed that pikachu with power of memes but I want to have a good time. I was playing D3 who has a 10-90 against pikachu even without him spamming. He was being a fuckboy.

And no, sheik isn't hard to play, she has an amazing neutral, amazing frame data, a great recovery and good priority along with kill confirms, even after the nerfs. If you consider shffl as being a hard tech you could try suicide.

I play a lot of characters, mostly puff mew2 d3 DK diddy falcon Mario and Martha and then for glory is fucking cancer. All those kids doing full hop down air with cloud, switching character to a one with a ridiculous matchup against your character even though they barely lost. Don't they understand that there's no ranking system?
>>
>>29121481
I haven't played smash in months. Kind of want to get back into it but I feel like I'm a much angrier person when I play it
>>
>>29121825
We can play for fun man, with items, with me playing weak characters and just going easy on you. Hell, I may not be better than you are
>>
File: shiek.jpg (118 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
shiek.jpg
118 KB, 1191x670
>>29121803

>>All those kids doing full hop down air with cloud, switching character to a one with a ridiculous matchup against your character even though they barely lost. Don't they understand that there's no ranking system?

I never even lose to kids with over 2 second input delay

>>And no, sheik isn't hard to play
t. someone who gets bodied by every shiek

>>29121825
I don't see how anyone can get angry in smash4, the only person you're relying on to win is yourself, are you angry at yourself?

>>29121848
HAH, at least you've shown now your trash

>>We can play for fun man
>>with items

where is the fun in that? I thought you said you get angry
why would you want RNG in your matches?

Am I one of those "tryhards" if I just practice combos, tech, and mechanics in general?
>>
>>29121882
Do you feel pride at being decent at a children video game while playing a toptier? Listen I can have a 90% with rate when I try hard with captain falcon but this isn't fun.
You act like playing sheik is hard when all her moves combo into each other. I don't get how you boast about combos in smash 4, I'd understand if you were practising double shine grabs or haxdashes but smash 4 is a party game ffs.
Are you trying to trigger me? Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
File: shiek wins.png (228 KB, 625x340) Image search: [Google]
shiek wins.png
228 KB, 625x340
>>29121960

>>Do you feel pride at being decent at a children video game while playing a toptier?
>>I'd understand if you were practising double shine grabs or haxdashes but smash 4 is a party game ffs

Are you trying to contradict what you're typing on purpose?
Do you seriously think fox/falco aren't top tier characters?

And do you seriously think any version of smash isn't a childrens video game?

Shiek is objectively one of the hardest characters to play, although you wouldn't understand that as all you see is yourself losing to every shiek online.

Do you even go to your locals?
>>
>>29121848
Sure. Idk how to do matches with friends though. And I hate items so I'm good without haha
>>
>>29121997
>He goes to smash 4 tourneys

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I used to go to brawl locals when I was 12, good times, all those perma virgins with greasy shirts.

I'm saying that you believe that sheik is hard to play and that there are such things as "techs" and "combos" in smash 4 when they game is so gay that most melee agree that except from zero and m2k, no top smash 4 player can play a real fighting game.

I mean come one, what's the most advanced "tech" you can do? Footstools? I bet you can't even wavedash

>>29122051
Go to the home menu, click on friend list, add HamletDuFromage. If you have a kik we could also chat :)
>>
File: lmaoing at your life.jpg (90 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
lmaoing at your life.jpg
90 KB, 688x387
>>29122125

>babbee got mad that I called him out for being a raging manchild and is now having a fit
>he resorts to calling the game he ((plays)) gay?
gay.
gay?

Ok manchild, or underage

>no top smash4 player can play a real fighting game
I don't care about top smash4 players, I'm talking to you, you're talking to me

Just accept the fact that you're bad at the game, and will never improve as you unironically rage at video games

Just to add on, I play smash4, melee, sf4/5 and arc system games.
I only play fighting games really. Don't make baseless assumptions because your shit

>he gets angry at pikachus that only use a single move
>he plays with items
come on now
>>
>>29122125
ok i added you
I do not have kik unfortunately
>>
>>29122211
>I offered a guy who hasn't played for months to play with items and it somehow makes you superior to me

Wewlad

My point stands, I don't see how you take pride at being good at pressing x, c stick left, left stick down and repeat. And I wasnt talking to you btw, you felt the need to go all "sheik master race", I dont know why.

Anyways, I'm leaving you to you sad live, I have a game to play :^)

>>29122249
Sweet
>>
File: 1459671323459.jpg (12 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
1459671323459.jpg
12 KB, 407x286
>>29122281

>he thinks he's leaving me

I'm not going anywhere dumbass, I'll still be posting here in years to come

The only reason I even responded to you was because I thought getting banned on for glory was a meme. I never thought thered be people stupid and immature enough to get so angry they need to use verbal slurs through the name tag feature.

It was nice talking to a meme I didn't actually think existed

>being banned on for glory
>raging over a childrens video game (that he even calls one)
>not being able to beat someone who uses the same move for 5 minutes straight
>not being able to beat people spamming full hops

> I have a game to play :^)
Actually you don't, you clearly stated you are banned now

W E W L A D
>>
>>29122281
;______; youre a lot better than me
>>
>>29122701
What can I say, I play this game a lot dawg.
Do you want to use handicaps?
>>
>>29122733
>rages and plays a lot of a childrens video game

Is there a reason why you're scared of vsing people in person instead of whaling on a guy who hasn't played in months?
>>
>>29122797
You forgot your trip
>>
>>29122733
no youre fine!!! it's fun playing with you even if i lose a lot
>>
>>29122813
didn't really forget, on my phone atm. At least answer my question
>>
>>29122733
okey im probably gonna call it quits this is getting embarrassing
thanks for playing with me though!!!
>>
>>29123135
Anytime!

Oregano commentino
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.