[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/red pilled/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: red_pewdz.png (115 KB, 276x250) Image search: [Google]
red_pewdz.png
115 KB, 276x250
Is he going red robots?
>>
>>29121273
why would he be red pilled?
>>
He's secretly racist, I know because I speak Swedish and some of his comments in Swedish are racial slurs
>>
>>29121878
the only video i ever watched of this faggot was him playing dark souls alongside some other neckbeard and they basically said ''there's a bunch of right wingers racists trying to impose some things in sweden, fuck them'' and bla bla bla
>>
>>29121878
Watch his last video from today. His videos were always very PC, but some of his latest have been giving me a vibe like he's getting careless with what he says and lets small truths slip out. I really want to see him go red pilled
>>
>>29121273
"Redpilled" basically just means conforming from one set of ideas to another without questioning it and then saying "I'm a free thinker" so who really cares?
>>
>>29121965
Yes, he is definitely pissed, just trying to control his speech to not lose views, but he surely has a lot of bottled rage inside
>>
>>29122372
I hope he snaps sometime, it'll be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>29122390
He pretty much CAN if he wants to. In the worst case he loses a lot of subs, but who cares he's set for life already. Possibly all the honesty could even get him a new audience and could potentially make him do really interesting shit.
>>
>>29121273
Nah, but he seems more depressed
Maybe something with being an internet clown has something to do with it
>>
>>29121273
Holy shit just watched his last video.
He was literally insulting his entire fanbase, calling them "peasants" that will watch whatever he gives them.

Obviously he was doing all this subtly as he was playing a video editing game, but he clearly has lost all fucks.
He seems genuinely bored now.
>>
>>29121273
why do you care

jesus christ he makes videos for 12 year olds grow the fuck up
>>
>>29122390
May as well do it in swedish, most faggots are english anyway and won't know what the fuck he's saying
>>
>>29121878
You got any examples?
>>
>>29122453
The man is spending half of his life yelling in videos to entertain kids as some school clown. Who wouldn't be bored and jaded from that?
>>
File: 1435379289866.jpg (75 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
1435379289866.jpg
75 KB, 400x452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLN63skDAIQ

the mask is slipping off
>>
>>29122616
>Beard.
>Sideways slicked hair.
>Tattoos.
What is with this Nu-Male trend?
>>
wow this guy is a fucking mess, who knew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLN63skDAIQ
>>
>>29122655
at least he doesn't have green hair
>>
>>29122678
Yet.

Original Yet.
>>
>>29122592
Uh, he is a multi millionaire.
He got like 7.5 million dollars in 2014 it was reported.

So yeah, if he's making that kind of money, I say he sucks it up and stops his whiney "woe is me" attitude.
>>
>>29121273
He needs a break.
>>
>>29122673
when did his voice get so gruff?
>>
>>29122616
Pewdiepie is fucking pissed
>>
>>29122616
>>29122673
Is he going to go buttfuck and masturbate naked on the street somewhere?
>>
>>29122673
yup, memes aside, he does seem genuinely depressed.
or just very disillusioned.

not that i have any sympathy for him, he makes over 5 million every year.
just funny to see how the facade is dropping and he is caring less about what he says.
>>
>>29122685
I wonder why he doesn't retire if he hates it so much now.
>>
>>29122720
This is because Conan humiliated him. Now he feels like a faggot. Which he is.
>>
>>29122737
because he hopefully realized he can destroy a whole lot in the process of becoming his true self on camera

It's like new coca cola; in 5 years, when he btfo'd himself he will come back as pewdiepieclassix or some shit, selling better than ever
>>
He's 26 years old and he's still doing videos for underage teens. Money doesn't mean much to him anymore now that the novelty has worn off. I mean i've seen a change lately in his videos but i can see why he would still be discontent
>>
what he is doing is a satire from youtube, and mix it up with a little of filthy frank.
i could care less about the guy just watch the guy when we do this kind of videos to btfo the fan base or youtube.
>>
>>29122761
what did Conan do to him?
>>
>>29122616
>unironically
i wonder if he goes on /r9k/
>>
>>29122815
I've also noticed him taking lots of ideas from Filthy. Generally his channel even started as a Seananners clone.
>>
>>29122761
he did? what happened exactly?
>>
>>29122925
sodomy

redheaded, dryheave-inducing sodomy with flimsy punchlines
>>
>>29122815
>could care less
COULDN'T. YOU COULDN'T CARE LESS YOU LITTLE BITCH.
>>
File: meme_me_some_truth.jpg (129 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
meme_me_some_truth.jpg
129 KB, 624x624
>>29122844
>i wonder if he goes on /r9k/
Nah. But just in case: Go full red pewdz, it will feel refreshing, I promise
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.