[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are already chaste, and know what it is like to be among
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1448650767445.jpg (37 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1448650767445.jpg
37 KB, 466x349
You are already chaste, and know what it is like to be among the less fortunate. You have seen modern relationships and know full well how corrupt and fallen Man is.
Why not forsake our degenerate world, and dedicate your life to God?
>>
>tfw want to but monasteries dont accept people with crippling student loan debt

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>29121050
i was born inferior and was brutalized by normies until i gave up, why should i worship a god that let this happen to me and many others? what about all the freaks that kill, rape and maim and get many worshippers and females begging for their dick?

fuck this awful god whoever he is, if you worship this you might as well worship the devil himself
>>
>>29121092
That is not God's will, my friend. It is a product of Man's sinful nature. Those people do the Devil's work, not the Lord's.
>>
>>29121203
>original sin bullshit

yeah according to that i am sinful as well for doing nothing, please end your fucking life
>>
File: 1439479245086.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1439479245086.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>29121203
>he hasn't realized they're both the same guy yet
The only thing I could dedicate myself to is something extrinsic to all of this, not whatever played a hand in making it.
>>
>>29121203
God is supposedly infallible and all powerful. He made man, therefore he is responsible for all that men do. If he exists, he's an as asshole.
>>
>>29121092
>not living for beauty and the Good
>not realizing despite all the shit that has happened to you there is still something indescribably beautiful that transcends all the bullshit

stay cucked by Becoming, faggot.
>>
>you have experienced the effects of modern delusion
>so why fall back on ancient delusions?
Toppest kek
>>
File: mount athos.jpg (85 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
mount athos.jpg
85 KB, 852x480
>>29121050
Related to this, a couple of years ago I spent 3 days in a place called Mount Athos, it's basically the centre of the Orthodox religion, also known as the Holy Mountain. They don't allow women entry and you have to be Orthodox to get in and apply months beforehand.

While it was interesting seeing how the priests lived, the way they cultivated and farmed their own food, made their own bread and wine, woke everyone up at 3 in the morning with their bells for prayer, the relative isolation they lived in (all perma virgins) it's not all as ideal as you might think.

Even though they like to put out the image of asceticism and living away from modernity, a lot of the priests drive around the peninsula in large pick up trucks because they can't be bothered to walk (the visitors all walk). A lot of them don't even live there permanently, they travel to Athens and back, and also a lot of them are downright bizarre. One of the priests whacked one of my friends with his walking stick simply because he was sitting cross legged, mumbling something about how it was disrespectful.

I don't think I could live there permanently but I would love to go again.
>>
>>29121661
every man, woman, and child must answer to the system that it owes its existence to

that you refuse to connect to something greater than yourself will eventually kill you, not necessarily physically but certainly spiritually

god isn't a doting old grandfather in the sky but the ultimate ground and identity of existence, and it's always going to be bigger than what you can say about it on a polynesian surf board repair board
>>
File: 1465225679105.png (45 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
1465225679105.png
45 KB, 317x293
>>29121706

>god isn't a doting old grandfather in the sky but the ultimate ground and identity of existence, and it's always going to be bigger than what you can say about it on a polynesian surf board repair board

I might admit to some validity in this if you are a deist or pantheist. Otherwise, fuck off with your superstition.

>inb4 le hat meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.