[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 26 >tfw discovering spiderweb veins around your ankles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: insomniac-16_zps28b618bc.jpg (78 KB, 709x538) Image search: [Google]
insomniac-16_zps28b618bc.jpg
78 KB, 709x538
>tfw 26

>tfw discovering spiderweb veins around your ankles

Who /getting old/ here?
>>
File: 1409100623997.jpg (32 KB, 538x350) Image search: [Google]
1409100623997.jpg
32 KB, 538x350
>24
>starting to make "effort noises" when I get out of my chair
>>
Yep.

>Aging prematurely due to chaotic and drama filled life.

The way I'm looking at it is like hey, whatever, everybody's going to die ugly. If I grew up thinking I'd be an exception, it's time to get over that illusion and focus on other things than being attractive to people who are younger than me.
>>
>>29120817
>29
>Do some moderate exercise, eg. go rock climbing
>sore for the next 5 days

It's hard. I just... it's only going to get worse isn't it?
>>

I hate everything that young people like.

But maybe I'm just edgy and/or have anger problems.
>>
>>29120863

If you never do anything physical normally, then you will be sore. This is normal. If you excercised on a regular basis, you probably wouldn't be sore.
>>
>>29120863
this is called being out of shape, not old

there are plenty of 55 year olds that could go rock climbing and not be sore for the next 5 days
>>
>>29120835
Hey, try working out.
Can't believe this isn't original.
>>
>>29120817
>23
>weird throbbing headaches on the back of my head
>so out of shape it's dangerous to even try and run anymore (I felt my head pounding like I'm about to die)
>extreme mental fog after eating, extremely tired when not eating
>lymph nodes swollen for unknown reasons for over a year
>feel like I'm actually going to die in the next year

Feel like shit.
>>
>>29120817
>23
>still feel young
>>
>>29120960
i have been like that pretty much all my life, i started seeing it as normal almost
>>
>>29120881
>>29120880
But I was jsut as out of shape when I was 18 and I'd be fine afterwards.
>>
>>29121004
nah it's definitely not normal. At least I had a short recovery period last year and remembered how it's like to be health. That's not being healthy.
My mother was always trying to convince me it's nothing, because according to her "i'm just overreacting" unless I can provide legal documents proving the opposite.
Once I was sick with fever for three weeks before she bothered to take me to the hospital and then she picked a fight with the doctor because he said she really should have brought me in later.

I still have that feeling of guilt when it comes to admitting I don't feel well and that's why I don't seek proper medical care and I'm pretty sure I'll die because of it.
>>
>>29121178
nah i didn't mean it normal as healthy, i just got so used to it i stopped caring, my parents are careless as yours, they try to avoid getting me to a proper doctor because they are stupid, poor and mentally ill, they just tell me, oh that's how you are, it's okay, it's probably what i hate about them the most i mean why make children if you are just going to ignore them afterwards?

retards like my parents should be sterilized
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.