[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I may have just been initiated into the knights of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1390333044442.png (103 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1390333044442.png
103 KB, 246x232
>tfw I may have just been initiated into the knights of the Ku Klux Klan
>tfw I'm not racist but I'm too pussy to tell my friend that I don't want to be a part of it
>>
what was the initiation?
>>
>>29120194
why aren't you racist? are u a dumbass or just rarely if ever exposed to large groups of blacks?
>>
>>29120194
You could use the experience to write a book or something and maybe make some money.
>>
File: 1430421975586.png (18 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
1430421975586.png
18 KB, 732x732
KKK!
KKK!
KKK!
i'm the motherfucking moon
>>
>>29120194
Anon cam you describe in detail what the process was like
>>
Dude you have to swear you hate everyone who is non white on the fucking bible. How can someone who claims to be a pussy get into a rite like that
>>
>>29120399
It sounds like he gave into peer pressure to do it, thus making him a pussy (who now has to pretend to hate everyone). What a life!
>>
>>29120335
This. OP it is your destiny to become the moonman.
>>
>>29120418
But you don't get pulled aboard just like that. You probably need to at least say some pretty racist stuff and discuss race theory bullshit with those guys before they accept you. It is absolutely staggering to me how he got to that point by pretending

"Y-yeah... Nigg.. Blacks, amirite, guys? They steal our jobs, although that one guy helped me with my homework, anyway, yeah, blacks, fucking scum! Hehe..he"
>>
>>29120505
From what I can tell, a lot of the Klan seems to legitimately believe they're not racist. Depending on the particular chapter or whatever, all he might have needed is some simple "I'm proud of my heritage and love Jesus, let's make America great again" lip service.
>>
>>29120714
Ok, I didn't really know there are moderate Klansmen. Sounds like a coverup to attract politically less interested people for the right wing ideology though. Still, interesting. But if i were op i would be seriously worried anyway...
>>
>>29120194
you can become a wizard in multiple ways now

the kkk is pretty pointless nowadays though.
>>
>>29120775
Oh, let's be clear, they're not moderate.
They just realized that the "fuck niggers and spics!" rhetoric disgusts most people, so they deliver their message in much more friendly language.
It's the same tactics employed by any politician who supports some disgusting cause. They live in a permanent case of denial.
>>
>>29120839
Okay, thanks. This is happening worldwide, then. In Germany it is the same. Kind of worries me without being initiated, I have to say. I heard leaving isnt exactly easy, either. Better come clean, OP. You can say it is for job reasons (what if my employer finds out).
>>
>>29120839
To be fair racism means a whole different thing depending on who you ask.
Ask black lives matter and everyone is racistthese days there is no straight definition about racism and it seems to mean somelne you feel insecure about your race around
>>
>>29120910
To be clear though, the KKK only exists in the most backwoods middle of nowhere innawoods country places. They don't have any significant presence. I think they're allergic to paved roads.

>>29120929
Thanks exactly what the KKK would say, too.
Yay slippery slopes.
>>
Should I go to the cross lighting? They will teach me how to tie the cross.
>>
>>29121002
But that's what a paid shillary poster would say
>>
>>29120194
how the hell can you not be sure about being initiated into the KKK

did you fall into a coma before your name was called or something
>>
>>29121052
That doesn't even make sense. Black lives matter and SJWs hate Shillary.
I mean, everyone hates Shillary. But especially them.
>>
>>29121002
It's complicated from what I could gather throughout the last years. The blood and honour network is constantly growing and the kkk is a thing in europe as well, at least meanwhile it has become one.
Check out the NSU murders in Germany if you are interested, it has been officially confirmed multiple times that there are racist cells within the German police and other official institutions that helped cover up the murders. Two of them were even members of the EWKKKK...
One guy who was majorly responsible for the climate in which all of this could grow moves to America. He claims he is an ex nazi. Guess where he lives... Mississippi. Derp.
>>
>>29120335
MOONMAN MOONMAN CANT YOU SEE

asfasbdfjkasvbfkjebf
>>
>>29121149
SPICS AND NIGGERS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES

>>
>>29121148
I suspect it's quite different there. Here, one chapter of the KKK might differ from another in the next town over. They've all got slightly different names and believe slightly different things, and the history of racial politics and intolerance is completely different here than it is in Europe. I would suspect a German "KKK" would be more like neo-Nazis than the actual KKK.

I'm a Mississippian myself, hence the weird expertise, but even I hadn't heard about the Klan in years until the whole transgender bathroom thing came up and they started posting flyers.
>>
>>29121114
No black lives matter hate trump not hillary
>>
Just make a fake 23andme that says you're believably part Jewish and nigger.
>>
>>29121289
And they only have the capacity to hate one person...?
>>
>>29121256
Well make something taboo enough and people will join
A famous comedian asked once why do we take away the jobs of people that we don't like instead of teaching them why they are wrong? You are showing everyone you have power and choose to punish and inflict fear instead of educating
That guy that got fired for not liking gays is now underground telling everyone they need to fight. The awful gays that will ruin yourive if you don't do anything about it
>>
>>29121362
Political messages are short and consice, it's easier to unit everyone under one goal than twenty
>>
>>29120315
I'm sure there are some good black people
>>
>>29121362
Niggers love the Clintons, though.
>>
>>29120194
>initiated into the knights of the Ku Klux Klan
I'm jealous, I'd love to join.
>>
>>29121513
it actually seem like a valid option, as long as you stay with hte klan you have the sorth of in group protection and safety that seems non existant today
>>
>>29121256
Thanks for the insight, it is something I am quite interested in because a lot of people are really oblivious to nazis and racists although they have a pretty strong and big network.
>>
Can a half chink Canadian join the KKK?
>>
>>29121002
"Racism" is very much a subjective catchword, used by many people as a tool for their own personal gain, not as a word with a set definition. It can be used for incredibly effective character assassinations, silencing people, discrediting things that people say. In a sense, it's no different from the McCarthy era, where labeling someone a communist was a way of getting rid of your enemies.

Denying this perpetuates the mis-use of the word, and worse, allows actual discrimination and unfair practices to be glossed over.

Judging by the content of your posts though, you probably not only know this, but have your own specific agendas.
>>
>>29122675
Everyone has their own agendas and biases, even if we make a conscientious effort to avoid them.
>>
>>29121467
90s kids and boomers love the Clinton's. Not millenials.
>>
>>29121289
im black and black lives matter is a filthy shitty racist organisation
>>
>>29123408
Based. But go back to Africa.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.