[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ghosted it's only been about 12 hours, but i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1438006842996.png (274 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438006842996.png
274 KB, 400x400
>tfw ghosted

it's only been about 12 hours, but i'm nearly sure of it

why do they do this shit? why do they act interested and then drop you? it fucking hurts
>>
>>29120044
To take screencaps and get likes/comments on Facebook about the weirdos they have to put up with
>>
Post the last messages you exchanged with them
>>
Give up on bitches, anon. Disregard your instincts.
>>
File: 1464765037955.png (213 KB, 402x361) Image search: [Google]
1464765037955.png
213 KB, 402x361
>>29120095
it was a girl from okcupid. was talking to her for 2 days straight. yesterday afternoon she started replying really slow. then at night she told me she was really busy that day because her friend got in a car accident

i ask what happened, is everyone ok etc. about 2 hours later she says he's fine and whatnot. then she doesnt reply to me again that night, and she hasnt replied to me yet today and its 10 AM

i think i got cucked, she probably had sex with the male friend
>>
Get a gun and make her a ghost desu
>>
>>29120127

>okcupid

There is your problem.
>>
File: 1385753396652.jpg (67 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1385753396652.jpg
67 KB, 317x379
Same shit, man. We were talking straight for almost two weeks, and now she hasn't replied at all in 3 days.

She even literally said she was interested in me, what did I do wrong? I feel the same as you, she fucked some other guy and realised I'm not all that.
>>
>The one day she sends you cute emojis and chats with you until 1am
>Next day she ignores you

Such is life :^)
>>
Also stuck in spooky ghost purgatory although not sure and not so bad.

Met a fair gross fat chick at a shitty pub and she ended up getting my number.

Messaged the next day, replied late because wasted as fuck and never heard from her so whatever.

Messaged me 2am Friday last week saying she out and keen to keep partying or whatever. messaged back 2 hours later cause tripping balls at a mate's party but too late whatever.

At this point the ghosting is fairly mutual so i think I'm getting off easily.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.