[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else hate the way Americans write? Their slang is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (994 KB, 1280x1819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
994 KB, 1280x1819
Does anyone else hate the way Americans write? Their slang is awful, their spelling is stupid, they're not funny, and they just have this intangible quality that makes me dislike them by what they write. Canadians are the same, to a lesser degree.
>>
>>29120018
oh yeah totally bro i get you man. hella annoying
>>
senpai please, you're just mad jealous bro

take a chill pill
>>
File: nukem.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nukem.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>29120018
fucking euro faggot, blow it out your ass
>>
>posting nazi pic
>hating Americans
>nazi eugenics program based on American eugenics program
Wow OP great opinion and post.
>>
They're only continuing the trend set forth by Modernism: reduced vocabulary, simplified grammar. Disgusting.
>>
>>29120627
That's really reaching

>>29120598
Americans are an extra special brainwashed brand of goyim for the New World Order. Our pride and masculinity has been proven fairly worthless, hollow.
>>
>>29120654
Not really, you claim disdain for Americans and yet we've contributed as much or more to the world as say the UK or any other European country. We have a a different dialect, get over it. There's a reason most people learn American English, it's better. And British accents are cancer m8.
>>
>>29120647
>more words
>reducing vocabulary
>>
>>29120704
>you
Not OP obviously. And I'm also an American, like I blatantly implied.

American vs European bait is retarded. All civilizations, cultures, and societies are either in shit, or are going into shit because the NWO wants it that way. That's what is important for us to give our attention to, not nit picking over trivialities of the past.
>>
>>29120741
>NWO
>the current year
>not believing the world is run exclusively by globalist Jews
Wowza.
>>
File: 1461367861471.jpg (398 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
1461367861471.jpg
398 KB, 800x960
>>29120770
The NWO is predominantly but not exclusively jewish.

There is no singular word that we have to refer to the secret elite. Illuminati does come pretty close, but they've cleverly (and effortlessly) made the concept into a big joke.

>Jews, Illuminati, Satanists, Globalists, NWO, Bankers, Corporations
All part of the same system.

Make no mistake: They're going to have their one world government. There is nothing any of us can do to stop them. But we have to take care of ourselves, and make sure that as many people as possible can also do that, too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.