[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, guys. What are your plans for today? What are you doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1418613229430.png (527 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1418613229430.png
527 KB, 720x576
Hey, guys. What are your plans for today? What are you doing for fun? What are you gonna eat?
>>
File: 1464417547600.png (9 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1464417547600.png
9 KB, 426x364
>>29119988
probably sleep excessively. been having consistent 3 hour blocks lately instead of 6-10 hours.

might order pizza and try to watch a movie if I can find something interesting and not too melancholy
>>
Just browsing this shithole and listening to music. Mommy is going to cook spaghetti later.
>>
I have a job interview at 1:00.
>>
File: 9tZLbLe.jpg (96 KB, 1045x588) Image search: [Google]
9tZLbLe.jpg
96 KB, 1045x588
>>29121364
what's the job you're interviewing for?
>>
Going in to work in 15 minutes to work the next 9 hours at my shitty unskilled labor job where I physically beat the shit out of my body and get treated like a retard.

I will eat some chicken, rice, broccoli for dinner, protein bar for snack and before bed some Greek yogurt for a snack.

I won't do anything for fun because I'm a fucking wage slave who lives to work and works to live and doesn't get to have things like fun. Closest thing I get to being happy is getting to sleep in on the weekends.
>>
>>29119988
Posting here and try to minimize pain.
May eat some greens.
>>
>>29119988
study a bit, play videogames, maybe draw
this
no idea, i have been craving chicken tights. Either that or eat one big meal at the end of the day
>>
Not gonna do anything because I just graduated college and want some time off. Probably gonna work on my art, jack my cock and watch reality tv.
>>
>>29121580
Supermarket job. Nothing special
>>
>>29119988
might make some nachos or some shit then sleep for 17 hours. maybe i'll have the courage to go out, buy a rope, and kill myself. probably not...
>>
>>29121713
nachos seem nice
i think i will buy a panini
>>
Going to smoke weed in a park while all the normies are at work. Feels good man.
>>
>>29119988
I have begun my day at ten in the morning. Following the initial shock one encounters when not awoken by a blaring alarm - a sure indication of the day of frivolity to follow - I rolled gracefully from my sagging mattress onto the beanbag directly adjacent. What followed is best described as the relaxed stretch of a snow leopard, accompanied by the groaning of a dying french whore.

Following this magnificent return to consciousness, I contemplated interacting with my human-to-marijuana interface, but decided this was better left until after my morning shower. I was dismayed to find both my laptop in phone lacking in power, and thus unable to provide appropriate musical accompaniment to my routine.

This complete, I find myself here at 11:30 appropriated stoned, and watching that cinematic masterpiece - "The Big Lebowski". I plan to eat eggs quite soon, then continue my regiment of research, coding, writing, stoning, and so on.

Yourself?
>>
>>29119988
got up about an hour ago, today's my day off from work, which i've learned i won't be getting paid for in a while since my boss didn't file my i9. can't decide if ill go to a chinese buffet or to the mall for their teriyaki chicken; once at the mall i could check out the gear at fye to see if they've got any more Alien figures. it's either that, or stay at home, grill steaks, then go out to do my groceries/laundry.
>>
File: 1461847323023.gif (363 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461847323023.gif
363 KB, 500x281
>>29121781
Appropriately stoned, rather.
>>
Might play some vidya or guitar. First day of summer class starts today so that's on the menu. I want to get some cardio in today but I doubt it. I think I have a date tonight with this guy (no homo) but desu senpai I don't want to go. Really just want to be alone tonight but I don't know how to tell him that.
>>
File: gaogaostegosaurus.png (225 KB, 2200x1410) Image search: [Google]
gaogaostegosaurus.png
225 KB, 2200x1410
>>29121781
I'm a worthless NEET with no relevant skills, so I'll be looking at an entry level job at any of the local water/wastewater treatment plants as per the advice of wastewaterbro or maybe settle being an overnight stockbitch for walmart.

For fun, I'll probably just drink bottom shelf vodka as soon as my body/stomach recovers from yesterday's drinking and watch some shit that's been sitting on my harddrive for a while that I haven't seen. About halfway through the last season of Grisaia, a moderately entertaining haremshit. Can't play much decent vidya since I don't have a video card and have to settle for onboard graphics. Salt and Sanctuary was aight, but I put it on hold after the first boss raped me like 3 times. And I'm losing interest in South Park - The Stick of Truth.

IDK what I'll eat today, probably leftover shrimp, pork sinigang, pancit, or fried rice. Or I might make something fresh like a burger or some shitty hotdogs or put some onion rings/taquitos in the oven.
>>
I have the day off so I started drinking at 10AM, am preparing some spicy tendies and fries right now.
I'm going to think about playing video games but I'll likely shitpost until 4PM, get sleepy, take a nap, then wake up fully rested at midnight and wonder how I got to this point in my life.
>>
probably do some art stream on picarto, and then cook something.
>>
>>29121908
You any good on that guitar, friendo?
I'm having some trouble with E and Am shaped barre chords, got any wisdom for me?
>>
>>29121668
The fuck are chicken tights?
Is that your fetish?
>>
File: best mf pasta.jpg (276 KB, 814x1000) Image search: [Google]
best mf pasta.jpg
276 KB, 814x1000
>woke up at 7am
>sat 8 hours in a cubicle
>got groceries
>jogged 6 miles

now I'm going to wank and after that make spicy as fuck bolognese, eat and sit in front of the computer till 1am when it's time to hit the sack.

after 5 years bullshit and going absolutely nowhere in life, the office drone life is actually quite nice
>>
Wake up basic hygiene
Try and be productive as to not feel bad for my self cuz im enjoying life and everyone is at work doing shit they don't want and look at me bad for not following
Wait til baby wakes up and get her basics , hygiene breakfast and chill till around 12 for her bath time
I try not to smoke weed during the day time cuz it makes me feel like shit just sitting there browsing 4 chan while hot chicks are out there and I beat my meat
Try to stay active for the most part read, vidyas , see what's for snack
Try and hustle some money try not to feel bad for doing this routine
I'm getting tired of this so ill contact the agency and get a job in general warehouse shipping receiving
Halp
>>
Drink until my gf fucks whit my friend.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.