[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I shave my pubic hair I always use a lighter idk why but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (907 KB, 2638x3903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
907 KB, 2638x3903
When I shave my pubic hair I always use a lighter idk why but I burn away large bushes because I hate it. I ask people if they shave with a lighter irl and people think Im crazy so I want to know if others do it on this wacky web site
>>
So you burn it while it's still attached to your body? How effective is the method?
>>
>>29119844
Why not just use a razor?
>>
>>29119873
Sometimes more effective than others. If I want a close shave around the shaft of my dick and balls like where my hand goes when Im jerking off I burn the hair off there. Im used to the burns theyre a lot more tolerable than razors. If I have a huge bush it works really good like forest fire spreading shit but it smells like someone juzt burnt all their pubic hair which doesnt smell like roses.
>>
>>29119844
Told a mate when I was in boarding school to do it, he was about to do it but it was my only lighter and I didn't want to light my smoke with some smelly lighter so I stopped him.
>>
Maybe check out how they shave men in Turkey, I have no idea but you could like that method
>>
>>29119844
What are the benefits of shaving anyway?
>>
>>29119963
Never done anything like it before. Does it all burn up then go out on its own, or will it continue to burn you if you don't put it out yourself?

And have you applied this method to your ass?
>>
>>29119937
Razors dont go near mr president anymore.
>>
>>29120020
It burns out. it doesnt burn your skin it might turn red but thats it and no I havent but desu it might work super well. I usually use scissors to cut my asshole hair.
>>
>>29119844
why dont you just trim the bush with scizors
>>
>>29119844
Just buy a $10 beard trimmer, that way you don't smell like a fucking concentration camp every time you shave.
>>
>>29119844
now I want to try that but I'm poor (literally not even $2 for a lighter until next friday) and my lighter is almost out and I have 3/4 a pack of cigarettes to smoke
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.