[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dropped out of college and moved in with my grandparents in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1438980212377.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1438980212377.png
167 KB, 636x426
Dropped out of college and moved in with my grandparents in their old but huge farmhouse on the country. No close neighbors, no young people, no darkskins, just isolation. Decent enough internet speed, close supermarket and bus connection to the city if I need it (bought a tablet to watch anime on long trips). Getting used to frequent lawnmowing and other chores that come with living in this environment. This is where I'll spend the rest of my life.
>>
>>29119839
Truly living the life.
>>
jealous tbqh lad
>>
>>29119839
Huh, sounds like where I grew up. The only difference is that I hated it and am eager to move to a big city once I graduate college. (The nice thing about living in a useless state like Kansas is that rent/cost of living/tuition is hilariously cheap, but that's offset somewhat by how low wages are. FUCKING BROWNBACK REEE).

Either way, I'm glad you found happiness.
>>
Are they fine with you NEETing it up? Maybe now everything is cool, but i can imagine them getting aggrevated with you if this situation continues for months or even years.
>>
>>29119985
I'll have to look for a job in the nearby town anyway but they will die before my savings run out.
>>
>>29120013
The money will go to your parents though. You'll have to take care of a huge house by yourself
>>
What are the taxes and maintenance costs on the house? Any big issues that they've put off fixing?

If you're going to live there, find these things out. These things can be more expensive than you think
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29119839
This sounds like you have found a paradise.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.