[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically, I'm getting a psych eval done cuz i might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2486
So basically, I'm getting a psych eval done cuz i might be autistic and I'm currently very very stoned

They said yesterday they were considering a drug test so what happens if I fail this? I'm just curious.
>>
Greapish
>>
>>29119843
Gawped just
>>
>>29119806
>psych eval

>while stoned

I think you are just a fucking idiot, not autistic.
>>
>>29119858
Why am I an idiot? Explain, bitch.
>>
>getting high for a psychological evaluation

You're retarded, how are they supposed to get accurate results if you're high?

If you fail the drug test they'll call in the police and search your house
>>
>>29119867
nigga those green arrows explain it fully
>>
>>29119876
accurate results for what exactly? pinpoint!
>>
>>29119886
Bad cop-out
>>
>>29119889
My little robot can't be THIS stupid!
>>
>>29119915
just explain you coward
>>
>>29119889
Your behaviour. They want to test your baseline, not you when you're under the influence of marijuana.
>>
>>29119931
>weed
>much of an influence to begin with

you have no idea
>>
>>29119922
stoned retarded monkey
>>
>>29119955
Fucking imbecile, I hope they commit you
>>
>>29119958
easily led pussy
>>
>>29119955
>Being this unaware

You must be stoned 24/7

Gas yourself
>>
If OP announces he has smoked pot before they find it in a test, does it confer any kind of immunity on him?

I think my country has a rule where if you go to the hospital for a drug-related problem they can't charge you for having taken those drugs. Something to do with rehabilitating drug users.
>>
>>29119806
Just fess up to the doctor, tell him you're high as fuck and see if he wants to continue the evaluation.
You won't get in trouble, doctor/patient confidentiality and all.
>>
>>29119977
>says the faggot doing a psych evaluation
Also, I do coke on a regular basis and still don't need a psych evaluation, you must be really pathetic
>>
>>29119976
why would they commit me lmao

goddamn how uncertain are you people

>>29119980
you're the one who isn't aware here if you think weed is some super-intoxicating think
>>
>>29119995
>coke on a regular basis
>pathetic

you're adorable. what would you do without your group mentality ?

>>29119999
*thing

cool I got quads
>>
>>29119999
I smoke weed all the time and I know it's enough to throw off results on a mental evaluation.

You're a special kind of stupid
>>
>>29119992
>doctor/patient confidentiality

doesn't exist, doctors are the 2nd niggest rats next to lawyers.
>>
>>29120023
I don't know man I'm actually not as high as I thought I was, my guess was that it was a uhhhhhhhhhh

thought loop

Do you guys want to see my poopy
>>
>>29120040
You don't have a very good grasp on reality, huh?
>>
how is it even possible to be this dumb? is OP underaged?
>>
>>29120077
No I'm 20

Suck my cock dude
>>
File: 1460068846247.jpg (80 KB, 597x589) Image search: [Google]
1460068846247.jpg
80 KB, 597x589
>>29119806
>tfw you get a C+ on your drug test

all I needed was B honor roll for extra GBP's....
>>
thats why stoners are human waste, they are so fucking dumb they are only partially accepted in society because they're its clowns
>>
It's hitting upon the perfect point between believable unbelievable stupidity and obvious trolling. Quality shitposting. OP.
>>
>>29120106
Respectable people hide their weed habits because of people like OP.
Stupid people give it a bad reputation. But it's not the weeds fault they're stupid, they were always stupid.
>>
>>29120106
>thats why stoners are human waste, they are so fucking dumb they are only partially accepted in society because they're its clowns.
I thought that was skaters?
>>
fucking hell you must be autistic if you got stoned before a psych test, no normal, level-headed person would think thats a good idea
you know they're going to find out so you're only posting this for to boost your self esteem online and look cool, its sad
>>
>>29120101
Very underrated post right here
>>
>>29120106
I'm reading this while im high dude hahayaha dude lol im serious tho dude its.crazy. high on 5g
>>
>>29120382
bait or not this is the worst kind of stoner
in fact, there's a big difference between people who smoke weed and people who call themselves stoners
>>
>>29120474
not bait lmao
>>
>>29120531
one day you'll realise you can be high without having to tell others that you are
i bet you snapchat every joint you smoke
>>
>>29120543
I tell people I'm high because I want more friends who smoke weed
>>
>>29119806
Dude tell them you're high. How did you end up there? Weed caused you to freak out or something? I know a guy that was permanently fucked up by weed. He gets seisures.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.