[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DOES CHAD EVEN EXIST?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 19
File: 1428420917520.jpg (198 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1428420917520.jpg
198 KB, 1200x1200
I can't believe someone like my room mate exists

LITERALLY every weekend, and sometimes weekday, he brings home a new smoking hot girl and fuck the living shit out of her, making her moan loud enough to hear from my room.

How is it possible that someone is even able to do this?
>>
>>29119747
Different people live in a different reality and every one of them treats his own as the only real one.
>>
>>29119747
pic of said chad please
>>
>>29119747
as a rule of thumb, 20% of the men get 80% of the women.
your roommate is in the 20% of men, while you're in the 80%.
that's just how things are.
>>
>>29119747

Chad is just unhappy because nobody has ever truly loved him, not even his parents.
>>
>tfw not tall
>tfw not rich
>tfw not a normal brown-haired shitfuck
>tfw no athletic
It's really true that 20% of guys fuck 80% of girls. I lived with a Chad for a semester and he would literally come home stinky of weed and pussy. His friend was over, and the roommate was like "yeah I'm going to stop talking to this girl as soon as she's out of fucking distance" and his friend was like "dude she's going to claim you raped her", "no, it's ok, she doesn't have my number and doesn't know my last name"

I literally can't even imagine regularly fucking someone you don't know their last name, Facebook, EVEN THEIR FUCKING PHONE NUMBER. The amount of shit robots get for existing vs Chad that can just drop his pants and women will fight for who gets to suck him off.
>>
>>29119787
This
Only real answer you'll get
>>
>>29119787
I still don't get how he fuck the hottest girl like as if it was nothing.

What does he do that makes him so different from me?
>>
>>29119747
I want that painting. Original
>>
>>29119814
>>29119827
>20% of guys fuck 80% of girls.

bullshit. 86% of men get laid by their early 20's
>>
>>29119747
He's anyone who is a 5/10 and up, and actually leaves the house to meet girls.
>>
>>29119827
seeing a Chad in action is by far the most effective way to get redpilled on women.
be glad for that experience, now you might still be a beta but much less likely to become a beta cuck.
>>
>>29119814
How dumb do you have to be to believe this?
>>
>>29119865
probably....

in all seriousness I should stop being a little bitch on 4chan and go up and hit on girls
>>
>>29119871
No because they like women. They don't hate them like your typical robot
>>
>>29119842
He could ask the same. He lives in a world where people are friendly and girls love him for giving them a little bit of attention. Life is not a burden but full of possibilities. He can be anything he want and he will get respect for it.

And he sees guys who just sit in their room all day missing out on everything that is good in life.
>>
>>29119891
Pretty much. You can't complain about him if you're not trying at all
>>
>>29119842
Maybe to him it really is nothing
That'd be pretty sad
I'd probably think of it as nothing if it happened to me, at least

It would actually be kind of a mindwarp to have everyone want me because of shallow appearances without having the decency to evaluate me as a real person. Like you're always "the one" even though you did nothing but exist to deserve that title, and every girl who wants you is just another who fell for the ridiculous lie. Vermin you get to fuck because they're drawn to you out of idiotic instinct.

That's misanthropic chad, though. That's only a specific kind of chad. I'm sure others feel differently.
>>
File: 1438607928419.jpg (56 KB, 552x510) Image search: [Google]
1438607928419.jpg
56 KB, 552x510
>>29119891
>leave the house to hit on girls
>"no"
>"no"
>"ew"
>"please leave"
>"I have a boyfriend"
>"haha, really?"
>"no"
>"no"
>"no"
>"no"
>"we've heard numerous complains about you inappropriately approaching women"
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29119934
way to reverse cause and effect...
robots were rejected throughout their lives because in the future they will get bitter about women?
heck, I only found out about r9k last year at 20.
>>
>>29119890
We never go outside
You can't blame us for our faulty perceptions, whatever they may be
>>
so are the people here giving advice using their own advice and are successful with women?
if so, why are you here?
>>
Some people just have game. It's not even about looks. And part of the game is to be persistent and choose your targets well. A player knows instinctively which girls have a decent chance of putting out. He goes to such a girl, chats up with her, and if he gets rejected he quickly moves on. Before long he will have hooked a girl who is willing to go home with him.
>>
>>29119989
Everyone gets rejected.
>>
>>29120000
Most robots haven't even talked to a woman. They gave up and decided it was easier to say they have "social anxiety".
>>
File: 81qWefBM0WL._UL1500_.jpg (158 KB, 1153x1500) Image search: [Google]
81qWefBM0WL._UL1500_.jpg
158 KB, 1153x1500
>>29120046
>seriously believing this
There's a reason why nearly 20% of 40 y/o women have never been married. They just don't want non-Chads.
>>
>>29119961
"WHAT MATTERS ON THE INSIDE MATTERS THE MOST"

get off that disney bullshit
>>
>>29120066
>seriously believing Chad never gets rejected

What a sad, bitter world you live in.
>>
>>29120081
It does to me, and I think it's sad to resign yourself to believing it doesn't matter. But that is just me.
>>
>>29120105
Go outside anon. Go to parties. Literally hot guys will be universally liked by women. You can't imagine what it's like seeing multiple women compete for one guys attention, and him never hearing "no".
>>
Wait for him to get aids or std's
>>
>>29119816
parents hated me and im not Chad

hipothesis disproven
>>
>>29120059
>Most robots haven't even talked to a woman.

i dont know why are you projecting so hard, but most of us were rejected countless times
>>
File: 56565478.jpg (126 KB, 992x1120) Image search: [Google]
56565478.jpg
126 KB, 992x1120
>>29120081
>mfw the opposite is true
what's inside really doesn't matter at all, since nobody can even see 'what's inside'.
what really matters is what's outside.
your looks, your social status, your possessions, and the way you communicate what's inside and give it an attractive spin.
inside we're all alone and will always be, especially if our outside act doesn't appeal to others enough to give a futile attempt to understand our 'inside'.
better accept that.
>>
>>29120105
Fuck off normie, this just means you're one of them
>>
>>29120105
>>29120134
He's probably been rejected by the ones he really wanted, at some point or another.

Or if he did get them, it was only because he's sooo hawt and not because of anything deeper.

Chads have feelings too you know. Some of them.
>>
>>29119842
>do
That is the source of your confusion. It is not only what he /does/ but also what he /is/.

We are not all equal. Chad is at one extreme, born with many natural advantages. Robots, I believe, are those occupying the middle and lower ends of the spectrum but with awareness that the system is unfair and they have already "lost" by missing out on the gifts Chad has.

There is no fair competition.
>>
chad's aren't always tall, athletic, handsome men, when will you autists learn this
all you need to do is work on your appearance and build your confidence from there, when woman see well dressed, hygenic and confident people, they instantly think status (and money because you're almost wearing it) which makes them instantly wet
i've seen this happen in person loads of times, and even used it myself, after two months of having a proper haircut and going to the gym i lost my virginity and it's just carried on since then

you don't need to be good looking to have a good appearance, theres a big difference
>>
>>29120105
but its literally true

Chads don't get rejected unless the girl has a bf and is loyal and even then she will fuck him if he's persistent enough
>>
>>29120134
I go to parties all the time, unlike you who never gets outside the house and is projecting his bitter fantasies onto reality. No matter how Chad someone is, he will always get rejected a fair amount of times. Unlike a robot, he just moves on to the next target, instead of retreating into the basement and whining.
>>
>become Chad
>get disgusted by how heartless women can be
>don't even want to hate fuck them because don't want to be used to make her daddy/relationship issues go away
>don't want to hate fuck them because think of all of the beta orbiters she wants to cuck
>>
>>29120265
You can at least try to accurately portray what's inside with your external presentation. It's imperfect, but it's how others can at least approach seeing what's inside.

Yeah, nobody will ever fully understand you. But there's a much greater chance they will understand at least a fragment of you if you just b urself.
>>
>>29120296
I have never asked a girl out in my life: the post.
>>
File: try-not-to-cry-bitch.jpg (37 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
try-not-to-cry-bitch.jpg
37 KB, 500x291
He even fucked my "nerdy" "gamer" oneitis from my Electrical Engineering class one night

hearing her loud moans from his room was my saddest fap ever
>>
>>29120316
Yup. This is exactly the kind of chad I think I would be if I were one.
>>
>>29120273
Keep drinking that kool-aid. All he wants is a hole to fuck. Literally get to hear him say it that all he cares about is fucking girls. And that's exactly what he gets to do, at a maximum, ever week.

>>29120281
>Chad's aren't always athletic
>I went to the gym and women started fucking me
Are you literally retarded?

>>29120305
And I went to parties pretty often, and no, that doesn't happen. Women compete for their attention, and they get to choose. They don't have to "target" anyone.
>>
>>29120332
post pics of girl
>>
>>29120325
i dont know why you even respond if all you can do is project

I've asked out tens of girls and been on many dates but Chad will always get what he want

dating is shitfucked if you aren't Chad anyway, way too much work compared to him
>>
>>29120316
I don't believe you. I'm chaddington and I treat girls like shit. I fuck em and leave. Creating rosaries since 2008
>>
>>29120354
i'm still not athletic or built, i just went to the gym to get a bit healthier which made my skin better, my body look better (albeit nowhere near chad level), and helped raise my confidence because i was actually working on how i looked and was proud of it

i stopped going to the gym after a few months (broke my collarbone) but i'd already laid the foundations enough that i fucked a few more girls before getting a qt gf who's well out of my league but is somehow obsessed
>>
>>29120354
>All he wants is a hole to fuck
Nah this is the problem with modern society. These people say that cuz it's cool but in truth they can't open up and really want someone to love. At least that's how my college years were.
>>
If you become Chad you'll never truly be happy knowing that every girl is a whore. You'll marry Katya and realize your feelings for her were stronger before you were Chad. As Chad you know Katya's past and how her mind works.
>>
File: 1443533655649.jpg (63 KB, 666x504) Image search: [Google]
1443533655649.jpg
63 KB, 666x504
>>29120435
You're pretending to be retarded right? It's not funny.

Pic related, every normie.
>>
Who else /fitbot/ here?

>physique noticeably improved
>succubi actually admiring me
>could easily get gf now
>decide to alternately shun and mess with them instead
>>
>>29119747
>not knowing about the 20/80 rule

women are all fucking the same guys and living the rest of the guys sexless.
>>
>>29119890
op just confirm that chad is getting all the sex. fat girls can be sluts but you never hear a dwarf being a stud.
>>
It's not hard to just talk to girls for some people because they're ugly they have to learn to talk.
It's not hard for an attractive guy to open his way to talk to girls, yet I always have trouble with casual talk. Just talking to girls while being attractive isn't enough, you need to have some kind of interest-game to seal the deal. Unfortunately I have little to no personality. My thoughts are mostly insecure and highly responsive to what they say the moment it comes out of their mouth
>>
>>29120494
20/80 rule is bullshit

most men have sex
>>
I'll never forget how this one girl I was crazy about changed when she was hanging around with Chad. She was always so professional and frigid with me even though I wanted her like crazy, she was very resistant to any kind of advancement and even always texted in proper sentences but when she was with Chad she would instantly turn into his little slut. I remember one day she accidentally texted me instead of him, and instead of the normal grammar it was basically just like that comic " ayy bb u wan sum fuck?" level of ebonics begging him to come fuck her. I nearly punched a hole through a wall.
Seeing that was real red pill senpaitachi.
>>
>>29119861
>>29119890
>itt bluepilled faggots who do not know human biology or our evolutionary history

The only reason you are not aware of the 20/80 rule is because society by large has made monogamy a discouraged activity. This was no doubt a result of the increasing importance of the 80% in agrarian societies as opposed to tribal ones as well as the fact that homogamous societies are more stable.

Scientific evidence says that there's 2 mothers for every 1 father. But that statistic is skewed due to the large population we have right now, most of which was brought into existence in monogamous cultures. It is assumed the percentage of females that reproduced was around 90% whereas the percentage of men was at 20% before the neolithic revolution.

Basically what this means is that humans are, by nature, affected by the 80/20 rule, and it has only been society that has suppressed it. This becomes evident the second you enter an environment where humans are encouraged to act upon their desires, where society has little say. Just have a look at clubs and you'll notice that it's just a small minority of men that enjoy clubbing versus the majority of women. Only the small minority of men competing for the majority of women.
>>
>>29119747
>Chad can go get barsluts and other whores

Ooh, fantastic, I'm so happy you idolize him. You stupid faggot, you should probably go let him pound your asshole. Do you really want what he has? Is that what you want out of life? Then go get /fit/ and fucking learn how to talk to women.

Sitting here on fucking /r9k/ won't help you at all.
>>
>>29120494
Those were the guys who were born to lead. We were born to be slaves. I don't think people should struggle against their destiny, as they'll only end up making more slaves. Let the best of us breed and for the rest of us hope that the memory of our existence gets forgotten as soon as possible.
>>
>>29120546
reading this post sounds like the curse of a beta-mind in a potential alpha persona harbored underneath.
>>
>>29120558
Except most men have had sex.
>>
>>29120555
its simple, when girls text people they want to fuck they're going to send more messages frequently so they start to simplify them with emojis, acronyms, slang, anything to make the messaging seem more instant

whereas with you she probably read your message, took two hours before realising she should probably reply and then typed it all up in one e-mail like format
>>
>>29120558
do you have any evidence to back this up?

86% of men have sex by their early 20's

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
>>
>>29120611
>>29120618

It is always extremely painful and frustrating for me to have a discussion with severely retarded people (that is, everyone with average IQ or below). It always ends up in them missing the points of my posts and starting to reply with irrelevant shit thinking they've made a good argument.

How did you miss the fact that I spoke of culture and its effect on the 80/20 rule? How did you miss the explanation of why homogamous cultures dominate monogamous ones? How do you function in life if you can't even summon the reading comprehension required to understand a fucking post on 4chan of all places? Like why do I have to steer your shitty stupid fucking mouthbreathing selves back on track? Why am I burdened not with replying to actual refutations or questions but by dumbing down my posts over and over again to make it digestable for you?

This makes it very difficult for me to communicate with people like you. One single reply from any of you leaves me gasping for air thinking of how the hell could anyone miss something I would've naively considered a simple point? I'm always puzzled at where the fuck do I even start replying to posts like this? Where do I begin at dismantling the utter fucking stupidity? Or maybe do I just ignore your posts and hope there's at least one person with triple digit IQ here? But I can't stand the smugness your posts symbolize so most of the time I've forced myself to waste time on imbeciles like you.

Question: explain your thought process. How did your figures disprove any of what I said. I want to see this.
>>
>>29120762
my thought process is that you made a lot of assumptions and your only proof is "scientific evidence" which you never provide
>>
>>29120819
No you see I will provide the evidence right when I feel like it. In fact I would have provided it straight if not for the post limit. Or for the fact that I was hoping for a response from someone who can tell his thumb from his dick.

Right now please humor me and answer my question. I am legitimately apalled as to how is it possible you're actually thinking you've raised any good points in your response. It makes no sense and I could point it out exactly how, if you'd only respond to my question.
>>
>>29120762

This is an image forum, not a creative writing assignment. Talk normal.
>>
>>29120762
Fucking hell haha you're deluded
Let me guess, you were one of the smartest kids in school but you didn't get any of the friends you thought you'd get because of it and now you feel like you're entitled to some sort of credit for your intelligence

I'm sorry to burst your bubble anon but you're not that smart, many people have very high IQs but can also match this with being socially aware and intelligent, something you cannot claim
it's not because of this made up 80/20 rule that you're not getting laid, but you already knew that
>>
>>29120848
you claim that 20% of men fuck 80% of women.

if this was true, there will be a lot of virgins.

however, according to sources (http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf) 86% of males have sex by their early 20's.

that is my point
>>
>>29120906
Anon what are you trying?

Can you just respond to the question or did you just discover the huge abyss that was the amount of critical thought you put into your response to my initial post?
>>
>>29120938
I wasn't one of the people you first replied to so its not my question to answer, it's just reading your post was one of the most insufferable things I've had to do today, you have aspergers right?
>>
>>29120932
Oh boy here we begin.

>you claim that 20% of men fuck 80% of women.
That was not the claim.

How did you reach that conclusion that this is what I claimed?

Man, reread my post and please try REALLY hard at actually thinking through what you're reading. It's called reading comprehension and it's a pretty beneficial skill to have.
>>
>>29120961
>That was not the claim.

alright then, what was the claim?
>>
>>29120957
Anon why did you get so buttblasted on a chinese dog cooking recipe board? Like I said, what are you trying?

>>29120973
Are you seriously this lacking in reading comprehension that you missed the part in my previous post telling you to read through my initial post again, but this time with actually putting thought into it?
>>
>>29120988
this is the inital claim
>>29119827
>It's really true that 20% of guys fuck 80% of girls.

is that not what you are talking about?
>>
Anybody else ever consider travelling to China, Japan or some other asian country where being white makes you a chad by default, as long as you're not a fat neckbeard?
>>
>>29121026
No, my post is >>29120558
>>
>>29120932
except that having sex with one ugly fat chick is very different from having sex with hundreds of hot beautiful women
>>
>>29121030

It doesn't work that much as memes make you believe.

Asian girls are aware of white people going to Asia for easy pussy. You have to remember that if you're not constantly getting laid in America, you're not going to get laid in Asia unless you're meeting with a prostitute or a girl desperate to go to America. You still need to be charismatic, be quick to adapt to another culture, know their language, nad
>>
>>29121030
You're never gonna be chad without the social skills, which is something that unlike most of the other shit can't be learned.
Seriously this is hardest redpill to swallow, Chad just has the social skills. The looks help but if he's charming and confident he will fuck whores even with a pot belly.
>>
>>29121054
well in your first post you refer to the 20/80 rule without ever explaining it.

therefore I countered that rule in the way it was first described in this thread
>>29119827
so, what does the 20/80 really mean then?
>>
File: hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg (92 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg
92 KB, 500x483
pic so you can understand the 80-20 rule
>>
>>29121030

Go watch "Pick up artists" videos of people traveling to Asia showing 'how easy Asian girl are'. These guys are sleazy, act incredibly racist, and the women in the videos are extremely uncomfortable. You still need to show humility and a great amount of social skills to pick up women in any country.

Asian women do not want their race fetishized.
They do not want to feel like they are subhuman.
>>
>>29121138
Why does the hottest girl end up alone?
>>
>>29121138
well it does indeed seem like the 20/80 rule means exactly this:

>It's really true that 20% of guys fuck 80% of girls.

and as I already stated, the majority of men have had sex
>>
File: 590.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
590.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
>>29119865
>6/10 fucking hot girls every weekend

Yeah, no. Might be able to bang an average looking girl every now and then, maybe the occasional qt, but you need to be at least 8/10 to pull off this kind of shit.
>>
>>29119747
Someones jelly
>>
>>29120134
They actually do, the average Chad has probably been rejected way more times than you ever have, because the main approach of being a Chad is to make a move on anybody you find attractive enough to fuck.

Sure, they can get away with a hell of a lot more than us, and are way less likely to get rejected, but it definitely happens. What makes them a Chad is that they don't give a shit and just try the next girl.
>>
>>29121159
>women don't want to feel subhuman
>http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36380247
>Twitter abuse - '50% of misogynistic tweets from women'
>A 2014 study from cosmetics firm Dove found that over five million negative tweets were posted about beauty and body image. Four out of five were sent by women.

>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886999001518
>http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/272/1576/2023.short
>women have LITERALLY evolved to only be faithful when they're having the shit beat out of them

You don't know subhuman until you see a woman trying to seduce a man.
>>
>>29121190
because of hypergamy. women only want a man who is better than themselves, whether it be social standing, wealth, etc. an extremely high value women will find it extremely difficult to find a man who;s better than herself.
>>
>>29120558
>>29120762
>all those sources and references
>all zero of them
This guy >>29120618 beat you the fuck out.

Yeah there's Chads like OP's housemate, but he's only fucking staceys, he's playing in a pool that the top 20% of both genders play in. Us bottom 80s eventually drop our standards, relaise that love isn't like a disney movie and fuck a small number of memebrs of the opposite sex before settling down. I know you're an angry virgin now but it's ok, your penis will be engulfed bya vagina eventually and you'll calm down.
>>
>>29121192
yes the majority of men have sex, you're correct. but what you're failing to recognise is that having sex a few times with a few women who are ugly and fat is very, very different from having sex regularly with dozens if not hundreds of young and beautiful women.
>>
>>29121205
Not if you leave your house. Getting hot chicks is easy.
>>
>>29121132
I made a mistake in >>29120558

It should be this instead:
>The only reason you are not aware of the 20/80 rule is because society by large has made POLYGAMY a discouraged activity. This was no doubt a result of the increasing importance of the 80% in agrarian societies as opposed to tribal ones as well as the fact that MONOGAMOUS societies are more stable.

English not being my native language I fucked it up there.

Anyway I don't have time for this, so I'm gonna tie it up: the research I was referring to has disappeared from the internet largely, but you can still find info about it from various articles and books referencing it.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/09/040920063537.htm
http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20040819224859data_trunc_sys.shtml
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85192141/2005-shriver.pdf

is all I could scrape together. Keywords are Jason Wilder and DNA.

>>29121329
You're just as stupid as the next mouthbreather, so I thought I'd tell you that. I'm not even going to bother with trying to point out how broken your thought process is.
>>
>>29119747
post a pic of said chad so we can assess the situation
>>
>>29121258
I'm not sure you know what subhuman means
>>
>>29121338
>hundreds of young and beautiful women
NEWSFLASH, THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE NOT YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL.IN FACT, COMMON SENSE TELLS US THAT 50% OF WOMEN ARE BELOW AVERAGE LOOKS WISE. Chads are swimming in a different pool to you.
>>
>>29121372
it's hard to say if your sources support you or disprove you BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE.

and stop referring to your first post, because you don't explain in there
>>
>>29120316
>>29120334
I will second all of this.
>>
>>29121412
Only if no woman can be average looking
>>
>>29121412
>IN FACT, COMMON SENSE TELLS US THAT 50% OF WOMEN ARE BELOW AVERAGE LOOKS WISE
That doesn't mean they can't all be beautiful.
>>
>>29121438
Have you ever taken an IQ test?

Did you score 80?

I explicitly said 80/20 is true for humans but society at large suppresses this because monogamous societies have been more successful due to increased stability stemming from the fact that men are busy building families instead of having to compete for women, unlike in polygamous societies.

You literally cannot put it any more succinctly.
>>
File: lg1.png (48 KB, 180x182) Image search: [Google]
lg1.png
48 KB, 180x182
>freshman year
>roomie banging his gf nonfucking stop
>walls are paper, can literally hear everything
>weird ass breakup 1/2 way through sophmore year
>ex roomie's ex gf had someone bail on cosigning a lease, so I pick up the other half for my Junior year
>her rooms adjacent to mine
>spend first few nights banging on the wall and quoting all the weird "daddy" shit i had to deal with a year ago
>she can barely talk to me now that she knows I could hear anything they did
>>
>>29121498
Oh so it's not true for humans who live in the real world then. Thanks for the useless trivia.
>>
>>29121521
Hey man just because you're unable to extrapolate from the information given doesn't mean everyone else is just as hopeless.
>>
>>29121498
so.... basically the 20/80 isn't true for the vast majority of the world then?
>>
>>29120762
As condescending as this guy is, he's right. Well more so than you guys calling him out are.

I went from a 6/10 skinny guy to a shredded 8-9/10 - by my own estimation of how much attention I now receive in night clubs, tinder and everyday life.

He isn't saying you won't get laid but there is a big difference. Before I was seeing 1-2 girls at maximum and they were average. Now I'm seeing 5 hot girls regularly, and just fuck random sluts whenever I go out. Most of these girls aren't seeing anyone else because their standards are too unreasonable. So sure 86% of men have got laid, but how often and to how attractive women? I can totally confirm from my own anecdotal experience this 80/20 rule has a lot of merit.
>>
>>29120762
I empathize, anon. It's annoying how we consider the reply of an average retard worthy of consideration just because they sound somewhat literate, yet none of them will ever take the time to learn statistics 101 or study the basics of philosophy and logic - shit that is forced on you in middle and highschool, ffs, so it's hardly as if any effort is required beyond paying attention.

For what it's worth, I found your post interesting although I have nothing to add
>>
>>29121372
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/09/040920063537.htm
>http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20040819224859data_trunc_sys.shtml
>https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85192141/2005-shriver.pdf

HAHHA HOLY SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? That's your proof?

First two are news articles trying to summarise some the same genetic study from over a decade ago. The third is a follow up on that study by the same scientists who cast doubt over their findings and tell everyone to be cautious with drawing conclusions.
>Nonetheless, given the number of de-mographic forces that affect patterns of genetic differentiation, the implications of these results should be interpreted cautiously. The authors conclude, 'that the role of female migration is no more important than that of males at the continental- and global scales.'

This is not the 80/20 """""rule""""" it's some guys looking into pre-historic migration patterns.
>>
>>29120332
Fuuuck I know this feel too well
>tfw the Qt weeb girl who talked about anime with me got ravaged by Chad
>she fucking told me that she felt like she was asexual
Can't they just stick to roasties? Why they also have to go for the nerdy and akward ones? FUCKING CHAD NEVER LOSES HE GETS EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29121575
>I went from a 6/10 skinny guy to a shredded 8-9/10 - by my own estimation of how much attention I now receive in night clubs, tinder and everyday life.

I agree, I can attest that through my own experience.

>He isn't saying you won't get laid but there is a big difference. Before I was seeing 1-2 girls at maximum and they were average.

he is not saying that, he going off some nonsensical rant about tribal beginnings
>>
>>29120554
but the top 20% of the alpha males are getting first pick and leaving us with leftovers by the time you get to have sex she will be used and past her prime because most of them like to use their best years on chads.
>>
>>29121559
It is true as an existing biological imperative but not in the sense that as far as the current cultural values are being upheld it will remain suppressed.

>>29121608
I haven't studied any of those extensively either. Most of it is just common sense. Logic and argumentation is something I'm naturally good at, so much so that I am effectively crippled when communicating with someone with not idea of these concepts. I am not good at communicating so if I get stripped of the mutual understanding speaking with someone on the same page as you grants, I'm buttfuckingnaked with no tools.

>>29121611
Anon it is obvious you did not even try to understand the articles.

>it's some guys looking into pre-historic migration patterns
Lol ever tried reading past the headlines? I swear you people.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 608x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 608x360
>>29120555
>"ayy bb u wan sum fuck?"
>mfw I received the equivalent of that the other day

Quite the shocker it is when you're someone like me that doesn't know about girls acting out this way in private.
>>
>>29121708
>the top 20% of the alpha males are getting first pick

I'm not "an alpha" in any shape or form (source:I'm posting on 4chan) but I took some cuties virginity back when they were 14
>>
>>29121546
Extraopolate? You just use it as an excuse for why you don't get laid. Sadly it is just 100% your fault you're a virgin, and not some nonsense rule.
>>
>>29121755
>projecting
>memespouting
Do you ever get tired of being a parrot? Have you ever expressed an original thought in your life?
>>
>>29119747
>fucking a new girl every week

for what purpose? ill never understand.
>fucking a new guy every week

>ill never touch that
>>
>>29121753
4chan is now for normalfags

get out REEEEE
>>
>>29121083
This. What the retards that don't accept the 80/20 rule don't understand.
>>
I used almost at the same austic level as most posters on this thread.

I get pussy all the time now. Girls outright approach me at bars. i get texts messages from girls wanting to fuck

key to success is the /fit/ sticky.
get a good diet and do starting strength workout routine.

You'll see phenomenal success and attention in about 2 years time
>>
>>29120555
>>29120555
>but when she was with Chad she would instantly turn into his little slut

ok picture this the other way around.

Imagine being with a hideous fatty, then with a smoking hot girl. OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL BE MORE ATTRACTED TO THE LATTER
>>
>>29121750
can you explain why certain body parts aren't referred to with posessive pronouns? for example why is it always les yeux instead of mes/tes/etc.
>>
>>29119747

One of my cousins is a Chad to Chad's. He really is a 9/10 guy, like even I have to admit he's really handsome. We'd be driving around in his car and he'd see a cute girl he wanted and would pull over and ask her what her name is and tell her to get in and nine times out of ten, they'd get in. They'd get into a car with two men they don't know that easily. He blew through hundreds of women before he married a 9/10 woman that has a high position in some business and makes six figures. All my cousin does all day is stay home and smoke weed while his wife works. They've already had two kids together.

I'm a kissless virgin that's ignored by women and my cousin can do whatever he wants and get most women to fawn over him and submit to him. Just really shocking the difference between the two of us. And he's has blonde hair an blue eyes while I have brown hair and brown eyes, so there goes the "light hair looks bad on men" meme.
>>
>>29121742
>every tried readng past the headline
I gave youa direct quote from teh conclusion and unlike you and your inability to find anything, I'm now deep into the original fucking research and sure enough it's got absolutely nothing to do with 80% of women exclusively fucking 20% of men.

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n10/full/ng1428.html
> We did not detect the signature of a higher migration rate among populations for females than for males in our global survey, but this does not contradict the evidence for patrilocality effects at local scales.
They're researching how far pre-historic families might've travelled. This has absolutely no bearing on the world of Tinder.
>>
>>29121890
Not that same poster you'd been replying to, but I imagine that he's most stricken by the change of attitude and the favours girls might engage in just for a hot guy to mind them.

As to your example, I litteraly swear to God on this, but I treat hot and ugly girls the litteral same way. In fact, some might say that I'm nicer to ugly girls because I'm less frightened by them and can sustain the conversation longer.
>>
>>29120558

Wait, how is that possible? You need at least one man and one woman to create offspring. Are you saying there is a gigantic amount of single mothers/mothers dating guys who have children, or guys who fuck and impregnate a lot of women and then don't cal them back? This could happen to a small extent, but not to the point where the 80/20 rule is true.

t. 20 year old virgin who never had a gf. Today is my birthday and no one wanted to do anything. I got KFC.
>>
>>29121929
Hmm I think that in french, it isn't perceived as fundamentally needed to state who's body part we're referring about.

Here she says, "le cul" because it's quite obvious who's its going to be. Well I hope anyways that it won't be mine. But there isn't any specific rule to it. She might've said "mon cul" and it would've not had repercussions.

Hmm it's weird. I really don't know how we choose between mentioning tnem under possessive terms or not. This why I've explicited to so many Americans that french is tough as fuck to learn unless you're living here and also learn how to phrase yourself by instinct, because there's not going to be any real rule on this.
>>
>>29121929
in my language it is.
portuguese btw.
>>
>>29121935
And you never asked him to be your wingman and help you out?
>>
>fuck Chad
>he treats me like a fuck toy
>fuck Don
>he keeps asking if it's okay do something during sex
>>
>>29122052

Nope, he would sometimes ask if I had a gf and I'd say yeah so I don't look like a faggot loser.
>>
>>29121994
for sure. thanks for replying
>>
>>29122140
How is french perceived amongst american tweensters? Would they forgive my autism as being "hah the poor guy can't really speak English, but meh, cute when he speaks french so I'll fuck him" thingy.
>>
>>29121611
>>29121937
Listen anon I am not going to go through all these articles holding hands with you. You either read them all and then some books on the subject or fuck off.

>And, while this explanation is clearly consistent with their data, if generation times are on average shorter for females (ie mothers are generally younger than the babies fathers), which would imply a smaller global effective population size for females compared to males, then greater female migration or greater male reproductive variability might also be consistent with this pattern

>greater male reproductive variability

The 80/20 rule would also be consistent with other species.

>>29121958
It's possible because evolution determined that it is the males it will be playing genetic lottery with, having all kinds of traits and disabilities from one end of the scale to the other, whereas it is the females it cannot gamble with and therefore must play safe.

One genetically successful male is able to impregnate numerous women and spread his genes. One genetically failed male will very likely fail to produce even one offspring. Therefore going balls to the walls with male diversity beats playing it safe with males because in this way successful genes will be granted advantages whereas unsuccessful genes will immediately die out.

But one female has a limited capability of rearing children. No matter how successful a female is genetically, it would be biologically impossible for her to produce as much offspring as one equally successful male. Being pregnant and then giving birth is taxing and risky. Similarly, a genetically unsuccessful female will still be able to spread her genes because the successful male will be able to impregnate her. This means that amongst women, negative traits as well as positive traits will remain for a longer time than with males. Therefore evolution had to play it safe with women, with all traits focused around the averages.
>>
>>29120555

Can confirm on the "accidentally texted me instead of Chad" phenomenon. It's comical, really, when they realise their cover's blown.
>>
>>29122170
This is why women have less exceptionally gifted,exceptionally intelligent people or exceptionally disabled, be it physically or emotionally. Men are the risk takers and gamblers because evolution takes risks and gambles with them since they're the better sex for spreading successful genes and killing off negative ones than females.
>>
>>29121958
Oh and whoops, forgot, happy birthday :)

Mine was two days ago.
>>
>>29121862

None of that matters if you're a shitskin manlet such as myself
>>
>>29122307
you'll attract shitskin womanlets anon :)
>>
loaks dunt matter guys its all about character
personality body and game and how you dress. I'm a Chad trust me.
>>
>>29122307

A shitskin manlet is more desirable to women than a white manlet.
>>
>>29122428
>looks don't matter

t. 8/10 Chad
>>
>>29122428
>just be yourself
t. 9/10 college quarterback
>>
>>29119747
>How is it possible that someone is even able to do this?

Condoms, birth control, and abortions.
>>
>>29121753
you where very alpha back then
>>
>>29119816
how can they hate him?
According to most, he's a gift from god. His parents should be proud that they gave birth to such a person.
>>
>>29119891
they'll just laugh in your face an sue you for rape
>>
>>29122700
bitter loser austic foreveralone mangina white knight elliott rodgers beta cuck beta the post
>>
>>29119934
most robots adore women. They only shit on them to fit in with the rest of the robots.
>>
>>29122170
>>29122202
holy shit that actually makes sense
>>
>>29120762
Thank you! Have you by chance read any will durrant? He hits this shit on the head in the begging of his book, "our oriental heritage".
>>
>>29119747
Disgusting, women should be redistributed evenly
>>
File: bee pepe.gif (30 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee pepe.gif
30 KB, 914x1091
>>29120124
>just be yourslef
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 1024x576
>>29122861

>my interests include anime, esoteric hitlerism, fedora tier alt-right politics and idol groups
>just be yourself anon
>>
File: snape.jpg (9 KB, 270x171) Image search: [Google]
snape.jpg
9 KB, 270x171
>>29122949
>"no,no,no! not like that anon!"
>"you have to be like chad tehee"
>"just change everything about yourself but at the same time you need to beee yoursef"
>>
>>29120281
Been goin to the gym since I was 13 (14 years ago)

Can bench 350

Not fat at all

Still no GF

Your move normie
>>
>>29122949
I knew a hot girl that was legit into nazi shit

her grandfather was an SS officer
>>
>>29123257
do you go out at all though? do you go to house parties?
>>
>>29123428
>house parties
kek
if hes 27 he isnt going to house parties anymore you underaged cuck
>>
>>29123684

Correct

Too late for me senpai
>>
>>29120618
>86% of men have sex
>86% of men do not have sex every night with a different partner.
>>
>>29123257
have you ever had a gf? not having a gf right now is a lot different to the problems other people on this board have
>>
>>29125340
Nobody is having sex every night with a different partner.
>>
File: 1464465741563.jpg (86 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1464465741563.jpg
86 KB, 750x750
>yfw girls literally kill themselves over chad

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/629339/Promising-medical-student-killed-herself-after-making-film-screaming-about-boyfriend
>>
File: Gary-Stevenson.jpg (50 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Stevenson.jpg
50 KB, 615x820
Pic related is chad. These are the kinds of shit heads that women go with. They deserve what ever happens. With luck they'll all get diseases.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thug-who-killed-flatmate-after-7736223

>Ex-pals have now revealed to the Daily Record how the university drop-out, who spent less than a term at Stirling University, earned a reputation as a sex pest with a frightening temper.

>He slept with up to 15 women in his brief time at the university and is believed to have infected up to a third of them with chlamydia.
>>
File: bisexual-couples-albina120.jpg (109 KB, 270x405) Image search: [Google]
bisexual-couples-albina120.jpg
109 KB, 270x405
>>29121862
>was super fit in my late teens
>would get approached by girls in clubs

I was an autistic nice guy and still am. Women would literally cringe when I spoke to them. Their flirty faces would slowly droop and they'd start rubbing their arms and looking around then say they had to go.

It's not just the looks man, you need to not sound like a monotone robot as well and be able to hold a conversation.

I discovered high class escorts in my 20's though and never looked back. High class escorts can be literal 10/10 18 year olds hungry for money to spend on drugs and parties.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.