[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a job when you're socially retarded and can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: handshake-interview.jpg (76 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
handshake-interview.jpg
76 KB, 640x473
How do you get a job when you're socially retarded and can't talk to people?

Do employers really want to hire someone who is:
>quiet
>doesn't look you in the eye
>stutters when they speak
>is not loud enough when they speak
>takes a long time to reply
>doesn't know what to say
>says nonsensical things because they lack the ability to communicate like a normal person
>>
This is what interviews are for, to weed out the weirdos and people who aren't normal.

The only exception is when you have a disability, companies will hire you through disability employment agencies because it's good for their public image and they also get benefits from the government sometimes.
>>
You can't

You have to fix all that because in interviews they are looking for the assholes or the very socially inept. Most of life is a social game you are going to have to improve your social skills. Don't become attached to your little quirks and think they are a part of you. You have to grow out of them to survive.
>>
just become a lying, sociopathic piece of shit with unfounded confidence in yourself, works for everyone else.
>>
Take drugs so you seem like a normie after the interview and then you can be a sperg after you get the job. Just make sure you're applying for a job that doesn't require you to talk to people.
>>
>>29119522
Why not work on your speaking? Join toastmasters
>>
>>29119666
this: I lied my ass off and faked smile so much but then when I worked the jobs I had I was a loner and people that I was weird or creepy when in reality I just wanted to be alone. it sucks but you simply have to lie about everything and practice talking points
>>
>>29119666
ok, devilish trips of truth, how do I start about becoming the confident sociopath. Please elaborate, Satan.
>>
>>29119555
>weird
>"Haha get fucked nerd"
>weird with a diagnosis
>"Welcome aboard!"

Absurd.
>>
>>29119666
What world do you live in? The really world isn't like
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1562x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1562x2048
>>29119522
Work in stock rooms, they have specific jobs like in retail stores where you get to isolate yourself to just a small group of other inventory workers. You mostly unload trucks and move merchandise that's too heavy for us.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 239x211
>apply for jobs using sites like indeed
>only companies that called me were shady/scam companies
I don't want to live anymore
>>
>>29119522
You forgot the most important points
>slow
>dumb
>>
>>29119683
I had a look at the toastmasters website. It seems all they do is give prepared speeches to groups of people? That won't help your basic communication skills in a interview where you don't have time to prepare for the employers questions.
>>
>>29119854
Not being able to communicate like normies do is not always a result of being slow and dumb. I like to think these posts I am making right now are coherent and reasonable. But try talking to me IRL and you will get the impression I am mentally handicapped due to my lack of confidence and lack of social skills.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.