[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hungry/ here? >he small in size barely do physical activity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1453255172095.jpg (74 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1453255172095.jpg
74 KB, 600x550
Who /hungry/ here?

>he small in size barely do physical activity
>still need to eat meals made for 2-3 people or get hungry and start losing weight.

I don't understand
>>
>>29119451
you're overestimating how much you eat. every skelly I've known claimed to eat a lot but when you monitor it it always turns out they're eating fuck all
>>
File: 1465168290251.jpg (52 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1465168290251.jpg
52 KB, 700x500
>trying to save money to unfuck my shit
>minimum wage
>alone in unfinished apartment complex basement that i can stay in for free because i'm friends with the landlord
>can only afford to eat one package of ramen a day
>constantly feel like death
>constantly look like death
>have to act like it's all cool behind the register

hopefully the day will come when this is behind me and i can look back and laugh
>>
>>29119493
This. My skinny friend always eats an insane ammount of food if we go out or if he comes over. I wondered how he stayed skinny untill I've found out that he barely eats al home, so he basicaly just has one big meal a day, probably not even every day.
>>
>>29119553
>can only afford to eat one package of ramen a day
Dude, they are like 0.25$, you can score more money just by picking up coins on the street.
>>
>>29119553
I feel for you man. Things will get better.
>>
>>29119611
it's not as common as you would expect, when i get off work i often scour the streets on the way back to the complex for spare change; i'm occasionally lucky but not very often, probably due to the large amount of homeless people in this area

it doesn't help that people think i'm really suspicious looking and i've had cops come up to me while i do this questioning my motives
>>
>>29119493
Can't be. Let me tell you what I ate
>two mini croissants with a bit of creamcheese on them and 6 mini croissants altogether
>1 oatmeal cookie
>leek celery carrots and those hummus beans in a soup over tons of rice in a bowl
>a bowl of Ice cream
>iced tea
>half a calzone and an entire meatball cutlet roll
I was still hungry after that. I should be full. Woke up weighing less.
>>
>>29119451

>have a lot of money because I used to have a job before mental breakdown
>haven't gone outside in 4 months, living off of canned food and juice
>windows taped so sun doesn't bother me
>end up losing track of time and listening to electronic music for an entire day without eating or sleeping
>skinny as fuck already
>mfw got a voicemail from girl I knew in college asking if I wanted to catch up
>most attention I've got in years
>can't because I look like death and have panic attacks whenever I go outside

Life is a surreal experience at this point. Why couldn't she have called a year ago.
>>
>>29119700
That was probably all you had in a day and it does not even happen every day. Weightgain does not happen after one meal.
>>
>>29119879
But how can weightloss happen after a huge day of eating?
Isn't that a ton of calories like 2000?
>>
>>29119941
2000 isnt that much, whats your height and weight?
>>
>>29119978
5'2" 113 pounds
Origi
>>
I always get mad when fat people bitch about how difficult it is to get in shape for them. By being fat you essentially have a surplus in resources that you can use to shape up your body. I'm a skelly that lifts and I need to eat untill I feel sick just to keep my current weight, let alone gain any. If I miss one meal during the day it takes me somewhere between 3 - 7 days to climb back up to my base weight. Fat people should check their privilege.

>>29119772
>Why couldn't she have called a year ago.

I feel you. Whenever I need to go out on some social event or generally be where there are a lot of people I always look at my worse.

>Oh, your old schoolmates are having a once-a-year meatup at a local bar?
>Better get that Herpes outbreak on your forehead rolling.
>Oh, you're staying inside for the next couple of months?
>Yea, I think this is a good time to have the cleanest facial skin you had in decades.

My body is a piece of shit.
>>
>>29119941
But your weight varies over the day. You want to keep a daily record and track weekly progress instead of just one day.
>>
>>29120154
>Fat people should check their privilege
Anti-tumblr, please.
>>
>>29119978
If you'll eat 2000 kcals every single day you will slowly gain weight, probably a couple of pounds in a month.
>>
>>29120238
I weigh myself every single day before I eat
Lost about 5 pounds this month
>>
File: 1458775075503.png (81 KB, 1144x1204) Image search: [Google]
1458775075503.png
81 KB, 1144x1204
>>29119451
>long hair
>frail skeleton body
>6 feet
>people confuse me for a girl every day
HATE TFW
>>
>>29119493
skinnyfag here

I track my calories and I average around 1600 per day if I'm being honest (I am sort of tall at 6'1", inb4 normie I'm a neet as a result of moderate mental breakdown at college). I don't work out or anything and I barely get any proper sleep (average of 5-6 hours per day) so I stay skinny. used to be slightly overweight during grade school and middle school, but during puberty I didn't eat that much.
>>
>>29120126
>5'2
please tell me you're 14
>>
>>29120126
Are you a chick? If so post videos of you eating
>>
>>29120154
>meatup
Haha fag
>>
>>29119493
I tracked for a month, eating an average of 2500 a day. I didn't gain a thing. My metabolism is just so high.
5'11 42kg
>>
File: 1464365858714.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1464365858714.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>>29119598
>so he basicaly just has one big meal a day, probably not even every day.
Basically this. I just don't feel hungry most of the time. And when I do eat I feel like vomiting.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.