[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ I've been thinking is there any benefit in being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hk.jpg (234 KB, 1442x1081) Image search: [Google]
hk.jpg
234 KB, 1442x1081
Hey /r9k/ I've been thinking is there any benefit in being a good black man just seems like the gangsters have it better than us?
>>
You can win over the SJW crowd. They won't target you as much as a white male, you can "YOUR PRIVILEGE" them back if they're white
>>
Behave like a good person = gain white respect
Behave like a nigger = gain gangsta cred

Choose your side
>>
Far too many negatives. You won't ever get to say "Hi dad!" and "Thanks for the warning officer." ever again.
>>
>>29119385
But good black men get treated like shit from both sides and being on the white side is like being the slave master son. You might be his son but at the end of the day you are still a nigger.
>>
>>29119339
>>29119425
Yep, i try to live both.
>I'm half black half hispanic
>got tattoos all over
>in front of other blacks I act like a thug nigga to be intimidating and not be fucked with
>in front of white people/job prospects act respectable and switch to my "white people mode"
>when I'm alone my true self is revealed...Tismo

If any of you saw me you'd have no clue I'm a 'bot/cyborg/failed normie. I should win a fucking academy award because of my good acting
>>
>>29119339
Go to the country where majority of population is black and try to be a good nigger. Who knows maybe you'll become a successful there taking under consideration your western education.
>>
>>29119420

I'm a black dude in the UK and was almost caught underaged drinking once. They were confiscating alcohol and I accused them of racial profiling.
Got to keep my vodka.
>>
>>29119594
Norm is as norm does, bud.

"We're all scared! It's the human condition! Why do you think I put on this tough guy facade?"
>>
File: 0xQ4nCL.jpg (280 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
0xQ4nCL.jpg
280 KB, 960x540
>>29119594
That not good man some people can see right through that you should try to be yourself.
>>29119605
Pic related
>>
>>29119339
Be a gangsta on the outside and an enlightened intellectual o the inside. Be Tupac.
>>
>>29119719
>being myself

A self loathing, lonely, shitty personality having sperg. No man at least when I pretend to be a thug nigga I get some confidence in myself.
>>
>>29119639
wow I'm amazed that worked. Years ago they would have laughed at you or planted drugs on you and arrested you. God times have changed.
>>
>>29119656
Yep, at least it boosts my shitty confidence doesn't do shot for females. My shitty personality and border line tismo scares em off. I have to adapt and play the thug nigga facade to avoid other blacks fucking with me since they ridicule any black that's different. I already get shit from being a halfie.
>>
>>29119339
Well if you're a good man then you'll probably avoid being stabbed or shot. Also if you're good you wont have lots of kids or get HIV.
Niggers have it good in some regards but alot of their shit is fucked up and should be avoided.
>>
>>29119385
most gangstas r dumb, fuck em
They mostly end up in prison or dead
>>
Be good, man. Don't give society ammo. Our skin color is strike 1. It's hard being black but it's a motivation to work harder. People will still see you as a nig, but if you work hard and secure your own, who cares?
>>
>>29120009

And I'm glad they've changed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.