[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the secret to making an alpha male? I want to know for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
What is the secret to making an alpha male? I want to know for future reference just in case I have a son and he won't grow up to be a robot.
>>
Confidence and outgoing. Eye contact, firm handshakes, dressing well. Meeting life goals by their deadlines (i.e. actually getting a car and driving by 16, getting first job right around then as well)

Strong work ethic, make sure they do their homework right away after school, don't put it off. Chores to help around the house.
>>
>>29119298
The biggest thing in retrospect for me is that I wish my parents had no made me hate school from the start.

From the very beginning I was taught that school sucks and that I should basically dislike it because its not fun and the teachers arent nice/fun. Had my parents instilled a more positive outlook on school, the thing you're obligated to attend and succeed at for ~13 years of your life, then i think I might have grown up considerably differently.
>>
File: Helicopter-Parents.jpg (47 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
Helicopter-Parents.jpg
47 KB, 650x488
Make sure you introduce them to sports and enroll them in the one that interests them the most. And dont helicopter over them. Let them fail and fall down teach them its okay so long as they do better next time.
>>
>>29119269
Wrestle with him from a young. It's natures way of training kids and the guys I know who did both are naturally huge and remember clearly and proudly the first time they beat their dad. So it's a coming of age thing too.
>>
It won't matter if you have work and prospects
>>
>>29119269
Betas can't have alpha sons, sorry.
>>
>>29119269
>Team sports
>Regular interaction with girls (easy with sisters, but do more)

If he's into sports from a young age and is comfortable around women then he'll do fine.
>>
>>29119325
>parents tried to get us a positive outlook on school
>2/3 kids failed it, joined Uni late for STEM
>the one to pass and get an MS in Psychlology, misandrist, in her 30s, no kids, finally got a decent paying job
>>
>>29119325
But school does suck!
>>
sign him up to karate lessons from a very early age. It's guarenteed to turn him into a badass and will provide him with a skill. It's what i plan to do if i ever have a son
>>
>>29119298
This, but first and foremost it's physical strength and a abundance of testosterone. Every scientist, writer, critic, editor, engineer, politician, priest, army officer, professor, game designer, etc. in the world possesses these traits, be they male or female.

If your family isn't predisposed to physical exuberance, then you have a small chance of bringing an alpha into the world.
>>
>>29120330
>karate
>not a real martial art like Wrestling
Only betas practice karate. Have your kid try out for the wrestling team OP. It will make him into a Chad
>>
>>29120365
>wrestling
>not boxing

Learning how to throw a punch properly is up there with swimming in terms of essential life skills.

Bang on about karate though
>>
>>29120365
karate teaches you to develope a strong mental control over your emotions and over yourself in general
>>
>>29120427
Sure it does little man.
>>
Be supportive of them but firm. Make sure the kid develops a strong work ethic as well. High self esteem+ athletics+ hard work is the foundation of Chad.
>>
>>29120365
This tbqh. OP, Jap martial arts are gay as hell and unless he's a Jap he shouldn't do them. Boxing or wrestling or both will do the trick
>>
>>29120440
>breaking cement with your bare hands isn't considered alpha
>>
love him when hes a baby, play with him when hes a toddler
show him how to behave around women
encourage him

it helps alot if hes handsome
and do NOT be poor, do not be fucking poor
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.