[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots. I'm an 18 year old almost NEET. In order to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1461056749271.jpg (58 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
1461056749271.jpg
58 KB, 582x582
Hello robots. I'm an 18 year old almost NEET. In order to graduate high school, I need to volunteer 40 hours of community service.

What's the most autist friendly opportunity?
>>
Picking up garbage.

Gets you a tan at the same time.
>>
>>29119068
>he has to volunteer to graduate high school

But at the same time that really helps when you're trying to get a job so I guess that's good.
>>
I needed this too. My grandfather got me a three week job at an amusement park. He explained I would work for half the day and volunteer the other half. However he payed me double time when I worked.
>>
You don't need to graduate if you're a NEET dummy
>>
>>29119068
You could do an animal center. Plus it's a pretty good chance to meet an autistic 5/10 future cat lady
>>
>mandatory community service

What the fuck, really? I thought that shit was for criminals.
>>
I had like 200+ hours of community service when I graduated high school. haven't done a single hour since (8 years).
>>
I tutored 7th graders in math.

But if you're too retarded for that, just go to the school counselor or whoever is in charge, ask them for opportunities to serve. They probably want to help you out. You'll probably pick up trash, or volunteer for non profit organizations or do something with the homeless or underprivileged.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.