[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how does writing with women work? I managed to text with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1464968420806.jpg (136 KB, 579x672) Image search: [Google]
1464968420806.jpg
136 KB, 579x672
So how does writing with women work? I managed to text with a girl currently and the conversation is always good but she never writes me first, its always me. When I do we write for hours but I feel like an idiot always writing first.

I hate women, they are so weird i wish i were gay
>>
>>29118831

>she never writes me first
>When I do we write for hours

This doesn't sound good if you want more than friendship out of it. The first one could be because she's playing hard to get. But the second point shows that you fucked up. You should have tried to take it to the real world sooner, i.e. you should have gone on a date by now.
>>
File: 1464026740495.jpg (321 KB, 1395x1625) Image search: [Google]
1464026740495.jpg
321 KB, 1395x1625
>>29118864
DIdnt answer for days now, so i guess i fucked up anyway but was just wondering
>>
>>29118831
Don't sound clingy. That can turn women off. If she's not bored, she should be writing as much as you do, if not more. If she's interested, she can even be suggesting things you can do together. Be careful, sometimes they that, but there's no romantic feelings involved.
>>
>>29118968
*sometimes they say that
Also, don't respond immediately. It makes you look like you have nothing else to do.
>>
>>29118985
thats why i hate writing with women, you have do go full tactical just to get to know her without creeping her out.

Just bee yourself :^)
>>
also forgot to mention that shes kinda far away so meeting is not realistic right now. Shes not a stacy by any means so i guess shes not hooking up a lot via online dating apps
>>
>>29119021
>you have do go full tactical

It's the same for girls, when they are talking to guys. You have to adept at least a bit. It's actually easier to win over a girl in real life, imo, but only if you have some experience and know what you're doing. I actually crashed and burned a couple of times when I was younger.
>>
>>29119069
talking to a girl i dont know beforehand wont work out i am way to autistic and just dont know what to say because i cant do small talk. When I work or study with them and get to know them slowly without a sexual context at first it works out better since i am an actually likeable person but a bit weird so they can get used to it slowly. Had a girlfriend once so i am at least not a khv. Now trying online dating and it doesnt really work out
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.