[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all of u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 18
File: E2bpsWG.jpg (258 KB, 832x1200) Image search: [Google]
E2bpsWG.jpg
258 KB, 832x1200
all of u
>>
nice try but I'm a 6'3" aesthetic god

le all robots are neckbeard meme sure is a nice way to hide from criticism, kys normie
>>
Tfw you do absolutely everything of the good guy path, even are a bit like him, and you still are lonley as fuck.

Life hurts.
>>
File: justanime.gif (2 MB, 351x349) Image search: [Google]
justanime.gif
2 MB, 351x349
kissless virgin mass suicide when?
>>
>>29118792
Im not unattractive, I dont ask my mom for anything I hate /b/ and Im not an atheist. Still hate women and think the game is stupid
>>
>>29118792

>be decent person
>lose weight and become aesthetically pleasing
>can't develop social skills because I'm 20 years old and haven't socialized since I was 10

Fuck off OP.
>>
>>29118975
> still hate women
there's your problem
>>
I lost interest in mlp though.
>>
Can the artist of this shit comic draw more than one face?
>>
>>29119027
Yes, everyone knows Chads deeply respect women.
>>
>poorly drawn strawman comic
>>
>>29118792
>implying I want real girls
this is where you're wrong
>>
>>29118792
>guy steals some dogs
>robs the blood clinic because he feels like having more blood today
>takes cash from some homeless muslim
so this is how to win women
>>
I used to be pretty active in the community; before I went full hiki. Still a KHHV.
Also giving money to homeless people is a bad idea. Give that shit to charity instead.
>>
>>29118792
just world fallacy: the comic, created to shit on betas for complaining and mask the uncomfortable fact that women go for aggressive alpha thugs.
laughable to anyone who has observed Chads irl...
>>
File: me.jpg (102 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
102 KB, 960x960
>>29118792
nice one but I'm just a robot, not an ugly robot.
picture is very much related you chad.
>>
>>29118818
You're still an asshole though, making the comic right.
>>
>>29119160
So be aggressive. What's stopping you?

Plus you betas are the ones who say everyone is an asshole who gets with women. You're the ones being total assholes.
>>
>>29119192
You're like a 4. Relax.
>>
>>29119192
nice oval shape head and cartoon painted on eyebrows. nice charlie brown nose. nice twink bottomboy DSL. nice sonic the hedgehog's dead corpse spiked hair and receding hairline. nice rat eyes.
>>
>OP is from Reddit and saved this pic from there

That pic doesn't apply to me, it just pisses me off that you probably have such a smug sense of worth. You probably posted the pic with a shit-eating grin on your face.
>>
>>29119192
your neck looks like theres a 2nd mouth in it
>>
Most robots seem to argue that Chad gets the girls, not assholes in particular. Chad is primarily a guy who is physically attractive, socially dominant and high status. Women don't specifically go for assholes, rather if a guy is otherwise attractive in the ways I mentioned earlier, than it is irrelevant whether he is an asshole or a decent person. In a similar way, a guy who is physically unattractive, socially incompetent and low status will repel women whether he is a nice guy or a reeeeing robot.
>>
>/fit/
>don't browse /b/
>not atheist, actually pretty religious
Always laugh at the "every robot is a neckbeard" meme. When everytime a post your face thread shows up, everyone is skellingtons with the most average faces.

Also most guys I know that gets girls aren't nice. They actually brag about cheating on their wives/gfs, drink heavily, and yell at them a lot. Not saying all are like that, just saying not all of them are mary sues like the pic.
So being nice definitely doesn't get you a gf. If that was true then all beta orbiters would have their oneitis. It's just looks, smooth talking, and money. Nothing more needed.
>>
>>29119291
This. So fuck off back to le lebbit, OP
>>
>>29119016
You sound like you're saying:

>be decent person
>lose weight and become aesthetically pleasing
>can't learn a new language because I'm 20 years old and haven't studied any other language since I was 10
>>
>>29119291
>I'll keep living in paranoia and obsess over Chad boogeyman who is a figment of my imagination so I can have an excuse to cave in and indulge in self-pity and blame others on my misfortunes, instead of working on myself, all while ignoring people who are average and below-average, yet lead normal, happy lives.
>>
>>29119222
what's stopping me is that being aggressive just isn't in my personality.
I get it that women go after macho men who exhibit stereotypically alpha behaviour, that's just how nature works.
but you don't have to pretend that natural selection is just by civilized standards and that the winners are also the righteous ones.
>>
>you're an ugly fedoratheist fatass who isn't nice therefore you have no gf

NICE
FUCKING
ARGUMENT
YOU
GOT
THERE
MATE
>>
File: kill_yourself.jpg (11 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
kill_yourself.jpg
11 KB, 295x171
>>29118792

>Implying REAL robots are into 3D girls
>Implying people on /r9k/ think /b/ is a good board
>Implying real robots care about women at all
>Implying /r9k/ users are militant atheists

Here's a gun, you know what to do.
>>
Ask yourself who would be motivated to draw such a comic?
This was obviously a self-hating robot with an optimism complex who boiled down cause and effect chains to produce the most generous outcomes for the most altruistic people instead of emphasizing being clever and assertive. Martyrdom get you nowhere.

It also discounts childhood experiences and inertia forces that cause behaviors and judgments about people to be reinforced constantly and continuously.
>>
File: 1465301521430.jpg (308 KB, 832x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465301521430.jpg
308 KB, 832x1200
>>29118792
Nice Edit fag.
>>
>>29119267
Yea talk shit without showing your face, I bet I get 10x more attention from girl than you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1464144913728.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1464144913728.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>>29120058
Shit you just roasted his bum hard
>>
>implying i eat doritos and not pringles
>implying i live with my mom
>implying i'm fat not skinny
>implying robots don't love animals
>implying i'm atheist not agnostic
>implying i don't hate /b/
>implying that i think i'm a good person
>implying you're not all of the above and are trolling for le epic troll :DDD
>>
>>29119619
>Hahaha, y'all are just losers because you never try. Hahaha, that's why y'all don't deserve a gf.
#JustWorld :^)

Except I did try, and I failed miserably, so stop talking out of your ass, normalshit.
>>
>>29120232
Then try again. And again and again until you succeed.
>>
>>29118792
The fact that the artist made the asshole ugly and the nice guy attractive reveals their prejudice, if you're not Chad people will presume the worst of you. The guy on the right is mean and emotionally stunted after years of marginalisation by society.
>>
>>29120280
Nice guy is average, not beef muscle tall Chad with a yacht. He lives a normal life and takes care of himself. You can see a lifestyle on a person, thus the fat lazy neckbeard.
>>
>>29120317
Most robots are spooky skeletons. It shows that again you're concerned with appearance above all else, oh, look at him, he takes care of himself, not like that evil disgusting neckbeard!

I'm tired of normals and their just world complex
>>
>>29120376
Once again, it shows poor life choices. Being an extreme of something is not good.

And no, as I was saying, your appearance is a reflection of yourself. You're not going to signal people that you're a decent person if you stink, smell of smoke and dry cum, while having your face covered in cystic acne from eating overly greasy food.
Go take a shower sometimes, get a haircut, eat better and exercise a bit to keep your body from not dying at age of 40, because your brain is already starting to rot.
>>
File: 1460026453603.jpg (18 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1460026453603.jpg
18 KB, 600x315
It all boils down to what you think is important. People can keep on trying until they reach the inevitable end or achieve it with grueling effort and find out that the shiny toy at the other side of the window is not all that fun. The thing that distinguishes us from animals is that we can shift our goals.
>>
that's not me tho op
>>
>>29120513
I do all of these things, work, study, and still want to kill myself every day.
>>
>>29118792
>giving money to the homeless

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>29119682
But the winners ARE the good people.
>>
>>29120724
Why is that, anon? What is making you so miserable?
>>
>>29120812
The fact that it never fixed any of his fucking problems.
>>
>>29118792
when you're treated like a degenerate

you start acting like one
>>
>>29119192

You look like a scumbag... maybe try a different facial expression.
>>
>>29118792>>29119201
>>29119619
>>29120277
>>29120317
>>29120812

>How dare you question my choice of dating shitty men?

>I'll generalize you anonymous users on the internet as all fat, ugly, losers. That'll show em
>>
>>29118792
I don't like to ask my mom for shit, the bitch is crazy.
I'm not fat. Quite skinny, actually.
I'm not fit, but I want to be.
I'm not the nicest person ever, but not mean by any way, just depressed.
I don't look terrible. Just not good.

I don'tllike Chad and I sure as fuck don't like Stacyn but I don't think girls skip on me because i'm nice and they're not. I'm socially stunted and awkward, inept and seemingly uncharismatic, unfriendly and weak.
All true, honestly.

How can I demand a girl to like me when I don't even like myself.
>>
>>29120870
i think normies are legitimately retarded and can't comprehend mindsets unlike theirs existing. they think everyone that disagrees fundamentally feels the same things they do but just isn't being true to their heart
>>
>>29120812
I don't know, my mind just doesn't work properly. Lately I've been hallucinating too and struggling to distinguish them from reality. I'm losing my mind, and I did nothing to deserve it. Tell me again how the world is just?
>>
>>29118792
>normie doing nice things to look good to other normies

>robot is bitter because he never got respect as a teenager

what is this comic trying to say again?
>>
>>29119948
>hes just walking his dogs
>MENACINGLY
>>
>>29118792
The only thing this picture proves is that women think attractive people do good deeds simply because they're attractive.
>>
File: 1462564611311.jpg (46 KB, 542x535) Image search: [Google]
1462564611311.jpg
46 KB, 542x535
I can tell from just a glance that this comic was drawn by a beta who wants so desperately to be alpha. It has all the telltale signs of being drawn by one
>is a webcomic
>drawn in a smooth, non offensive "indie" style
>poor edges and refuses to draw between the lines "on purpose"
>speech bubbles are only partially filled in with white, only a few white smudges just below where the words will be. "b-but it's stylistically meant to be that way"
>the author inserts himself in the vein of an actual "nice guy" that he sees himself as, looks nothing like the type of man a woman wants, is laughably soft looking and effeminate.
>portrays [group of people I don't like] as "ugh, gross people on the internet god I can't even" All of them must be fat, wear fedoras, live with their parents, and watch MLP to not have a girlfriend because women are perfect tastemakers who do no wrong
>has an infantile view of the world and how relationships work. If a woman didn't choose you "it's because you lack femininity, you're not her prince charming she deserves, you must be a fat loser"
tl;dr this comic was written by an incel beta faggot who puts women on a tremendous pedestal and thinks making a comic like this will make him more desirable. It has a cringechannel.com watermark which is a dead giveaway. Cringe is now a reddit phenomenon, people one rung above rock bottom on the social ladder trying to raise their social standing by attacking the detritus on the bottom. They're the bottom feeders of society. Cringe is now "cringe".
>>
File: 246246246.png (26 KB, 837x892) Image search: [Google]
246246246.png
26 KB, 837x892
>just world fallacy

More like JUST world fallacy, amirite?

What? You don't have a girlfriend? Well you're obviously a awful sociopath and just all around disgusting human being.
Your abusive neighbor who had a cute wife? How did he get a wife to begin with if he was such an awful human being? Well apparently you're even below that, somehow. Even Hitler had a wife, serial killers have had girlfriends, your school bullies had girlfriends etc. etc.

That obviously means you're the worst person in the world, because the world is just, and a grand cosmic force of justice has punished you for being such bad person.
>>
File: qt.gif (468 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
qt.gif
468 KB, 500x282
>>29119948
This make me kek

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEEEEE
>>
>>29119192
this is literally the beta face. those eyebrows, those eyes, that jaw, that hairline.
>>
>>29118839
Same here b/ro, same here
it hurts
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>29120058
nice try Mr. Softee
>>
I love how normies likethe one who drew the OPs picture know there are suffering virgins but rationalize the existance of virgins as completely self-inflicted suffering.

>They're lonely because they're MEAN and LAZY

Yeah no, buddy. Some just got dealt a fucking shit-card. I'm mr. nice guy and I know it will get me nowhere, because i'm ugly, a manlet and socially retarded, but I know that and I don't expect women to fall in love with me.

Because of these NORMIE ATTACKS, i now have to suffer even more because some women might think i'm some sort of a creep like OPs picture example.

This is literally racism against virgins, and I know it's a massive meme to say this in 2016, but
WE'RE FUCKING NOT ALL LIKE THAT.
>>
>>29119948
Lmao
This made me laugh
And I was really feeling like shit today, thanks anon
>>
File: 1464779419792.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1464779419792.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
When will normies realize that it's not hard to be a good person if you're attractive and everyone has treated you well your whole life? Try being an ugly, mentally-ill robot getting bullied and shit on by everyone. See how long you can keep up the nice guy routine before they snuff it out.
>>
>>29119077
>>29119160

this. Chads get away with treating bitches like shit everyday because bitches keep finding excuses for their behavior.

>>29119222

Nice trips but I recommend acting not like an asshole, but better yet cynical and selfish, not to get bitches but because so you don't become their door-mat and waste time and energy only to get friendzoned in favor of some some random Chad.

>>29118792

this comic looks like it was drawn by nu-male in denial of his own beta-dom. Not to mention dated AF
>>
File: 1397785032187.jpg (29 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1397785032187.jpg
29 KB, 346x346
>>29122537

Exactly. Normies think, they're successful because they're nice, so any nice person who's a robot is ERROR404, so they have this mental image, that all robot virgins are in reality just assholes
>>
>>29118792
I am the guy on the left I've donated blood twice this year gave money to the poor, help at community events, raised over 200 dollars that would be donated to UNICEF, but I don't have a gf so what am I doing wrong?

nice bait anon I took it
>>
>>29122439
everyone gets out of life what they put in, bro. you have the power in ou all along! get out there and make t happen! be yourself! you can do anything you put your mind to! if your life is't going your way, it's because you're too negative!
>>
>tfw good looking, /fit/ and tall
>Also an autistic NEET hikikomori with no friends

that image, however, holds some truth.
>>
Wait, Santa isn't real?
What the fuck????
>>
>>29121991
>smooth, non offensive "indie" style
>poor edges and refuses to draw between the lines "on purpose"

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
File: stirner8.jpg (50 KB, 822x531) Image search: [Google]
stirner8.jpg
50 KB, 822x531
>>29122918
it's an instantly recognizable style of artistry that sprung up around internet artists circa 2009 or so. It's characterized by having a gentle color palette or pastel look, wavy arms, red noses, an "indie" low effort look about it and a desire to buck "the system" by drawing messily within the lines and occasionally out of the lines.
to make things easier take a look at the comic and ask yourself, does this look like the work of a successful person? or a beta attempting to rationalize their own self importance and attempt to paint the world as just.
Basically what I was saying is that those people that share and look at "cringe" are usually just as bad as the people they make fun of. ex: Christian Chandler and those who obsess over him. It's a coping mechanism for people without hope for their future. But unlike those on the other side of the coin, robots who understand that their place in the world is predetermined and have accepted their fates, they attempt to elevate themselves by attacking others based on anything they consider "abnormal". It's really simple stuff
>>
>>29119192
nice babyskull
>>
>>29123061
with a lot of effort, you could actually become a pretty good art critic.
>>
>>29123061
This is a pretty autistic level of analysis, but it's the good kind of autism.
Shame you actually put effort into making a good post in a bait thread like this.
>>
>>29118792
So if I walk dogs, give blood, and give money to a homeless guy I'll get laid? Clearly a lie.
>>
>>29118792
damn op you single handedly put all of r9k on suicide watch

t. normie
>>
File: edgy.png (278 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
278 KB, 960x960
>>29123573
I usually don't, but something about cringe in general just irks me. It went from making fun of people with no self awareness parading around with sonic shirts in public, to ripping on people with an abnormal hobby that practice it in the privacy of their own home. It's hard to explain, but there's a herd mentality to it that now revolves around "being totally normal, anti-edgy, and straight edge." there's a spreading notion that "Anything that isn't facebook kosher hivemind approved is edgy and those who practice it must be fat and wear a fedora, you don't want to be like them, do you?"
Everyone is obsessed with looking detached and apathetic about everything, but at the same time they hold really strong opinions when it comes to whatever X they feel they SHOULD be riled up about. It's why you hear people saying "to each their own, I don't care what people do as long as it doesn't hurt anyone" and then a moment later those same people will be sharing a picture of an ugly guy playing a 3DS in public and spam cringe memes about it.
>>
File: rare aesthetic stirner.jpg (98 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
rare aesthetic stirner.jpg
98 KB, 1137x640
>>29123782
nice to meet another stirnbot here
Take this rare one
>>
>>29121991
>>29123061
>>29123782
You sure are a great person and even though i know it's worthless have my respect.
People like you are one of the few reasons to actally stay on this board.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.