[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw raised by overbearing and controlling parents >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1461320657012.png (101 KB, 409x377) Image search: [Google]
1461320657012.png
101 KB, 409x377
>tfw raised by overbearing and controlling parents
>they have no idea why I'm so autistic and friendless
How to get back at parents for fucking my shit up
>>
File: m_tyrrunasymbol1.jpg (16 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
m_tyrrunasymbol1.jpg
16 KB, 300x450
>>29118644
You could always just kill them....
>>
attack a mosque and then tell the news crews your parents pushed you to do it?
>>
that pepe should have a katana instead of a bat.

please fix it.
>>
How about you confront them. You know, like a human being. I have the feeling you are not 65 yet so why not start fixing things by opening your mouth? If they are too dumb to understand you you at least have a reason to go to therapy and fuck off from home. Seems a bit more practical, don't you think?
>>
>>29118644
I hate that fucking flag/symbol. Should have just been that symbol on a single color background, or another rune, like the odal rune.
>>
>>29118644
Just keep being an autistic NEET and leech off them for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29118982
It's too late to confront them, I'm 23. I want to to move and never see em again
>>
>>29119014
This. It is working perfectly for me for more than 30 years. They get angry and frustrated and you will always remind them the failures they are.
>>
>>29119014
I wish I were neet, things would be blissful and I wouldn't have to care if they're mad or not
>>
>>29118982
>confront them
too late for that. The damage has been done. Payback is the only option now.
>>
>>29119026
23 means nothing bro. I was a wreck with 20 and it slowly got better. Since I am 25 I can actually look into a mirror. Just try to find something you can put your energy towards and work for that, get away from home, maybe get someone to talk. Then, after you're not that emotional about it anymore and know what it is you didn't like/missed have a straight, calm talk. It's really uplifting to come clean when you don't go full RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I am closer with my parents than I used to be because of that
>>
File: 1459482708962.jpg (80 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1459482708962.jpg
80 KB, 900x702
>>29119227
>closer with my parents
I'd be up for doing anything but that
>>
Become a demiqueer transjew with Hitler as a headmate just to spite them
>>
>>29118644
how do you get back at them? By never changing. Be a burdon to them constantly and never let them forget that they caused all of this with their poor parenting.

Take their sunset years, don't give them a chance to relax because they never gave you one.
>>
>>29119413
Closer not in a way that I would call them every night but in a way that both parties know it is fine everyone has their own lives
>>
>How to get back at parents for fucking my shit up

Don't give them grandkids.
>>
>Parents always overprotective
>Don't learn how to do ANYTHING by myself
>22 years old now
>Only learned cooking because I had to in a dorm

God fucking damn it
And when I asked my mom she was all like
>But why should you do things you don't know how to do them

BITCH
FCUKIGN TEACH ME THEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>29118644
Your parents didn't make you friendless and autistic. You're an adult who has to take responsibility for himself
>>
>>29119741
So the fact they ruined his formative years is irrelevant? Fucking idiot
>>
I'm 23 and looking back in my life I can see all the little fuck-ups me and my family made. I lived with my Grandmother and my Dad is semi-autistic. My mother has a mental illness that I believe has passed on to me. The last time I saw her was when I was 11. I grew up poor in a rich neighbourhood because the school was 'good'.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.