[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Im gonna love you for the rest of my life" >"Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Horns.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
Horns.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>"Im gonna love you for the rest of my life"
>"Just love me for the rest of mine"

>tfw no true love to meet in heaven
>>
>tfw don't care about love anymore
>tfw just want it to end
>tfw just want to know why it's all happening

FFFFF- how are we supposed to accurately evaluate our circumstances when we can never be certain of what they are?
How do I know if love is the right thing?
>>
>>29118512
i want to die and be happy forever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhnderAV2I0
>>
>>29118563
I want to at least know why I was unhappy before that
But yeah, this is the ultimate objective
>>
>>29118390
what a cucked thing to say
>>
>>29118603
that's literally the opposite of being cucked
like in every single way
>>
File: feel mob.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
feel mob.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>29118603
it was the girl who said that though

>>29118591
>>
>>29118603
it broke my heart. knowing ill never hear them.
>>
File: aIWz8Gy.webm (782 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
aIWz8Gy.webm
782 KB, 400x400
>will you always love me?
>yes
>even when I get needy and constantly dump all my insecurities and anxiety on you?
>...
>WHORE!
>>
>>29119391
>tfw no clingy and needy gf to sit up with all night while you hold her and help her work thru her problems.
That honestly sounds perfect
I need to leave this world
>>
i want to die in love
>>
>>29119939
Can I dump my insecurities and feelings onto you before you do?
Then afterwards we can slowly ease from intimate cuddling into passionate sex because it would make both of us feel better, though I might cry a little because I'm s-so happy I met someone like you who can make me feel okay in a world that so blatantly isn't.

Not a girl though, that's too bad.
>>
File: 1465057974444.png (122 KB, 345x321) Image search: [Google]
1465057974444.png
122 KB, 345x321
When you really think about it, what are the chances you will find somebody you love deeply who also loves you deeply back, and will do forever? Surely the odds are fucking staggering, even for an average person.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x567
>>29121136
That's why I cry. The only place where it seems possible is heaven
>>
>>29121136
It doesn't even make sense that we all long for the impossible like this
>>
the thought of spending eternity with your true love in heaven makes me cry
>>
>>29121285
Why is something that's so easy to conceptualize so difficult to manifest in reality?
What is this gay shit?
>>
Dreams are Dreams
>>
just imagine. some souls go to the afterlife and they have no one waiting for them.

and heaven is a sad lonely place for them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.