[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>desperately want gf >no gf feels all the time >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1300814030590.png (8 KB, 193x198) Image search: [Google]
1300814030590.png
8 KB, 193x198
>desperately want gf
>no gf feels all the time
>finally get gf
>neglect her and play vidya all the time
>she leaves because I didnt pay enough attention to her
>>
>>29118210
Why can't women just be breeding machines and clean my room?
>>
Why do women make us choose between video games and getting our dicks sucked?
>>
>>29118289
do you really trust your dick in the mouth of a woman, lad?
>>
>>29118300

No, I chose video games.
>>
>not playing vidya with your gf

I mean come on.
>>
do vaginas feel nice, lads? Someone do a description please. An accurate and elaborate one. not just "the inside of your mouth". I need to know how it feels around your dick.
>>
>>29118210

can we make cool face a meme again?
>>
Honestly you've reached enlightenment. People fall into this trap and when not working to support their family they're working at home, in their free time. You literally forfeit your interests for the most part and now have "shared" interests. The only thing more pathetic than the wage slave is the wage slave with wife and kids. He typically is old in his 30's, completely warn down at 40, and likely on pace to die at 60, leaving his wife with all of his hard earn money for her enjoyment. Tons of 60+ widowed females spending some poor wagie's hard earned dollars and life insurance money.
>>
>>29118210
God damn that image disturbs me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.