[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grandma keeps telling me how handsome I am whenever I visit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1447017835343.jpg (28 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
28 KB, 397x398
>grandma keeps telling me how handsome I am whenever I visit

Why do our loved ones lie straight to our faces?
>>
I don't know, i don't have loved ones.
>>
She wants it bro. Give it to her.
>>
>>29117800
I think they just want to believe they passed on good genes. I've experienced it too. Yet I'm a KHV and have accepted my genetic line will end with me.
>>
You might be handsome. What matters in getting a gf is social skills, having friends and a social circle, meeting girls via mutual friends.
>>
>>29117800
it's mostly women that do it, they would rather lie to themselves and believe it than face the reality in which their genes and life choices produced an inferior human

males usually say shit like "hurr it doesn't matter how you look just be a man" but they also know it and don't have the capacity of lying to themselves and believe it like women can

there is really no logic behind it, it's inherent human retardation of the low iq masses, the same way a monkey flings turds and shoves stuff up it's ass, breeders are on the same level
>>
>>29117800
Because OP lives in his grandmas basement faggot
>>
>>29117829
This. Normies are fucking primal as shit.

They cannot believe that someone in their genetic line is an ugly failure, so they perpetuate a lie to, at the very least, possibly fool you into thinking you are decent looking so you can have the confidence to score.

Don't believe it. Just look in the mirror. Remember your school days and how little female attention you received. How you were always relegated to the bottom tiers of the social hierarchy in HS by the chads and brads.

Just accept it and do something else. Like masturbate on 250mg DPH to hentai.
>>
>>29117800
because they are assholes. I turned 18 and suddenly dad started telling me to "just get a job", why didn't he just fucking raise me so maybe I could get one? Providing food really is not considered parenting.
>>
>>29117838
>What matters in getting a gf is social skills, having friends and a social circle, meeting girls via mutual friends.

And if you are ugly you have none of those, no one wants to be seen associating with ugly people, this lowers their value as well. Everyone wants to be around naturally attractive people who happen to look good and have good genes.
>>
She truly believes it, your mum also. They both carry biologic hormonal process that makes them 100% convinced their offspring is the most beautiful thing in the world.
This is why they sound so convincing when they say it and you never see them about to burst out laughing or anything like that. They're programmed to believe you're handsome
>>
>>29117800
I think they actually believe what they say even if it may not be true.
>>
>>29117823

this

She wants the D
>>
>>29117800

So much crazy bullshit in this thread right now.

OP, it's because in her eyes you are handsome. When you have an emotional attachment to someone they look better because you associate happiness with them. She's probably just proud to have watched you grow up and develop into an adult, even if you think you're a fuckup.
>>
>>29118071
>>29118003
Makes me feel bad. I don't deserve to be praised by anyone, I feel like a complete failure so when I hear people say it, especially my mother, it just makes me feel even more pathetic.
>>
>>29118119

It's more an expression of how much they value you than it is praise t b h f a m. Don't be sad that people love you anon, that's nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>29118000
This is sadly true to some extent. I overheard normalshits saying something along the lines "lol I'd be ashamed to be seen with that guy"
>>
>>29118162
yep most normies are extremely shallow and hypocritical as fuck, they will smile and small talk with you but if you are ugly you will NEVER get invited to their parties or whatever they do together, they will smile but make excuses and give you a could shoulder or two until you get the idea
>>
>>29118188
>Most Normies
Well there I have to disagree. Or maybe it's different where you live.

Also keep in mind that you can't judge if you have never really been close together with Normies..... because that's what a lot of manchildren do.
>>
>>29118188
Sperglord detected
>>
>>29117800
they want to be kind to you because they love you and deep down they know that nobody else will ever say these things to you and feel a personal responsibility to be the ones who do.
>>
>>29118382
>>29118392
go back to rebbit pls
>>
>>29118431
>Confirming that he's just spouting memes
Back to 9gag
>>
>>29118431
Fuck off failed normie pleb
>>
>>29117800
your grandma wants to fuck anon, go for it !
>>
>>29117800
People find people genetically related to them more attractive in a general sense, not sexually. So she's probably telling you the truth.
>>
>>29117838
Put a chad in eggman body and he will just be a autistic retard, and score 0 females.

Put eggman in chad body and he will be "so cute", "so smart", "I love that he is a little akward" and lay with as many females a he wishes.

Stop falling for false memes.
See beyond the lies.
>>
>>29117988
Actually you can get a job you fucking faggot. Stop being a gigantic pussy.

Source: Autist from a broken home with anxiety,depression, etc who works full time
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.