[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genetics come in packages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1462006184646.jpg (104 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462006184646.jpg
104 KB, 1080x1080
Ugly people are most likely evil and low IQ
Handsome people are most likely nice, approachable and smart
>>
While part of it is definitely a self fulfilling prophecy it's true that yes, good looking and healthy people are smarter and likely nicer.
>>
>>29117702
>Ugly people are most likely evil and low IQ

pic definitely related
>>
>>29117728
>>29117702

Not really. It's more the fact that if you're a scummy person who doesn't take care of yourself you're more likely to not gice a shit about others or anything at all. I've met really nice ugly people and there are obviously many smart ugly people but people who are ugly becuause hey dont take care of themselves are almost always terrible.
>>
>>29117702
>Ugly, evil but 147 IQ
close enough
>>
>>29117702
>people who are ugly becuause hey dont take care of themselves
this is rare, there are ugly people who give up trying but rarely good looking people
>>
>>29117702
Honestly the truth and anyone who denies is afraid of their superiors. I can tell you that STEM majors are rarely fat, sloppy, shit teeth, or any of that. Some acne yeah but never the stereotype
>>
>>29117921
It's completely legit tho. If you are successful in one area of life it only makes you wanna work harder in every other area because of the level of validation you know you will receive. When you fail in every major are you are most likely a failure in every aspect.
>>
>>29117702
Ugly people have to develop their smarts and don't partake in degeneric activities because they're not social, as to handsome people can get by with their looks only and don't have to use much of their brain, and end up dissolving their braincells with substance abuse while they're out socialicing
>>
>>29117702
>genetics

>post pic of workout progress

That's not genetics, OP.
>>
>>29117702
iq and attractiveness are positively related
iq and empathy are negatively related
it's wolves and sheep desu
>>
File: 23rhy823yr23r.jpg (174 KB, 529x750) Image search: [Google]
23rhy823yr23r.jpg
174 KB, 529x750
why is there constantly an assault on people to make them feel bad, what do you gain out of this?

what's the point of this thread? where's the science? where's anything?
>>
>>29117702
>falling for the IQ meme
blini blini very original
>>
>Ugly, AVPD and black, but IQ of 128 according to Mensa.

Halo effect my shit up, senpai.
>>
>>29117702
It's more feedback and how they deal with that input.
>>
>>29119600
op is obviously ugly
>>
>>29118328
>That's not genetics
In a way it is, some people just have an easier time packing on muscle than others, + just because you workout doesn't mean you'll get a certain aesthetic.
A apple will never become an hourglass.
>>
File: BzB94BEIAAACFKX.jpg (20 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
BzB94BEIAAACFKX.jpg
20 KB, 500x370
>>29117702
That is a monstrous ass. Idk if I should be turned on or scared.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.