[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question about those who want a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 443x332
Can the male bots tell me whats with your obsession with females? Or am i the only robot whos so deep in that having a girlfriend isnt even a priority for me.

Is it because most of r9k had once loved and so the yearning is far greater? So that means the majority of r9k has had girlfriends?

Unless, you're telling me that having a girlfriend is the key itself of escaping robotdom. But i doubt that.

So explain your rationale.
>>
>>29117466
eat shit, cuck
>>
File: serge_marshennikov7.jpg (98 KB, 721x489) Image search: [Google]
serge_marshennikov7.jpg
98 KB, 721x489
>>29117466
I'm getting older and consider sexual experience and contentment to be an important aspect of a healthy psyche.

All the animal elements are the most important in my opinion and I hope a loving relationship will give me half the Exp explosion learning to fight and wrestle did.

I didn't give a shit until I was in my mid20s. Relationships seemed liked a miserable drama infested drawback before that and I turned any chance down. Now I fuck them up in the early stages because girls my age have already prestiged.

I just want to be a well rounded and girls are a new challenge I finally reckon I can take on.
>>
>>29117545
I couldn't figure out the point of your post.

In short what message are you trying to convey?
>>
Answer the thread you orbiters. Why wont you clarify this? It makes no sense for beta r9kucks to have girlfriends. You'll only get hurt then youll REEEE when you see a fembot.
>>
File: JEt9ZUj.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
JEt9ZUj.png
117 KB, 320x263
Can the male bots tell me whats with your obsession with females? Or am i the only robot whos so deep in that having a girlfriend isnt even a priority for me. So in otherwords, are you actually all normies? No fuck it you probably are.
>>
>>29117732
Yes im a fedora lord. Ill admit. Now can you explain your reasoning to my first post
>>
>>29117770
Most men have a normal amount of testosterone in their body, which makes them want pussy. Some have less
>>
>>29117792
But the r9k yearning isnt just to fuck, it's to have a girlfriend. Thats different. It's almost like they yearn for that intimiate connection, hence >tfw no gf.

Can you explain that? The only conclusion i can come to is desperation.

Of course, this whole thread is just idle curiosity.
>>
>>29117845
> they yearn for that intimiate connection

Probably because most robots have never been desired by anyone. They want proof that they're not inferior to absolutely everyone else (all of whom have had romantic experience)
>>
>>29117898
But robots are the losers&omegas of society. Aren't they likely to be setting themselves up for future hurt? Why risk something that doesnt skew favourably to ones favour?

Sure, exceptions exists as with most things but im not talking about exceptions/minorities. Although if a robot hits the jackpot and lucks out then good for him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.