[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies strength is all in their number. They are confident cause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: lone cat.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
lone cat.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
Normies strength is all in their number. They are confident cause they have their group behind them. They can easily make friends cause groups are more welcoming to other groups than a loner. They can easily find a gf, cause girls are okay with people in groups, but creeped out by loners. They can find a job cause their group help them out.

Normies are superior cause they are in groups. While a robot is shunned and alienated.
>>
eat a fucking turd, nerd
>>
>>29117336
Somewhat true, most have never really had to be totally alone like us but what's more is whats wrong with us. We had shirty upbringings and for one reason or another missed out on parts of childhood development and didn't learn how to socialize properly.
We're not complete pussiest I don't think; (most people wouldn't do something they think they'd fail at (for us it's socializing)) they know how to and we never really learned it. Or they had friends they that stuck with them through all their early years
>>
>>29117336
Nobodies better than you faggots stop hating yourselves
>>
>>29117509
Op is saying the same thing as you. They are only "better" because they are seen as better by the resrt of the group
>>
Oh look, it's another "robots are superior to normies reeeee" thread.
>>
>>29117606
You're the one thinking were better than you normie
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.