[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people willingly bring humans into this world like it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1419370037526.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>people willingly bring humans into this world like it's no problem
>>
>>29117269
You're shitposting all over /r9k/ with this stupid immature shit, aren't you?
>>
My sister used to always say she'd never have kids. Now she's 23 with two children and two fathers. She clearly has no love for them. What the hell happens during sex? Is it so hard not to make babies.
>>
Remember to not have kids goy! Let the third world naggers replace you instead
>>
>>29117300
suck my big black dick
>>
>>29117314
why would jews want to breed themselves out?
>>
>>29117300
It's a woman posting this, pay her no attention. Look at her response to you "suck my black dick" she's got penis envy. She needs to be beaten down.
>>
>>29117333
Jewish communities are very tightly held together and have strong traditions spanning thousands of years. They rarely marry outside of their inner circle. They aren't being outbreed.
>>
I actually, physically cannot believe that they don't recognize reality for being the nightmare it is before they do this.

So what can it come down to? Hope that they'll have a better life than you, even though you already know by example that life is pretty shit? Hope that they'll make your life better? Or an accident? A visceral, mechanical need to pass on your lineage?

Can't figure it out.

>>29117314
They can have this gay planet, anon
>>
>>29117367
get ebola and rot to death, faggot
>>
>>29117369
ok why do they want muzzies to spread out?
>>
>>29117314
I would rather let the Jews win than bring anyone else into this terrible world
>>
>>29117255
donut worry about people, cuz they will all die
>>
>>29117327
Ayyeee, I see you lil bro.
>no irony implied, black bot happy to see another black bot against the racist tyranny
>>
>>29117533
This.

Jews might be trying to take us out but they're incredibly intelligent and teach wonderful values to their children.

Just pull your master plan Jews. You guys win the white race.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.