[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ugly and obese people having children WHY? THEIR CHILD'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
>ugly and obese people having children

WHY? THEIR CHILD'S LIFE WILL BE NOTHING BUT LONELINESS AND SUFFERING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29117153
Parents shouldn't have the right to make their children suffer,there is nothing wrong with eugenics.
>>
>obesity is genetic
>>
>>29117278
Genetics determine things but don't produce them,obesity is genetic.
>>
>>29117278
Chad eats pizza everyday and doesn't gain weight.

How could you say obesity isn't genetic when metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and low blood sugar are? Retard go back to /fit/.
>>
>>29117310
Fatties aren't robots they are just lazy slobs.
>>
>>29117310
>metabolic syndrome, diabetes and low blood sugar literally produce calories
I didn't know diseases could break the laws of physics.
>>
>>29117348
Most fatties had obese parents and were cursed with weight management issues at their conception.

Overweight = genetically inferior = robot.

Lots of skinny people are just as lazy but stay thin because they have a genetic advantage.
>>
>>29117153
i was wondering the same thing, my parents are ugly and they had me late so my genetics were all fucked up, i was constantly sick and on top of it all we were poor as fuck so i couldn't get proper environment or food

then when girls started calling me ugly in early teens my family even started telling me how good i look when i am ugly as fuck, i just don't understand the stupidity of people, most of all i hate breeders
>>
>>29117372
>laws of physics.

the human body is much more complicated than your meme understanding of thermodynamics.

Your body literally fights to gain back the weight you lose, hence why most diets fail and people gain the weight back 98% of time.

Read about the biggest loser study. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21538/full
>>
>>29117310

are you saying in a famine you would gain weight?

you should sell your body to medical science
>>
>>29117430
Yes because the only way to solve obesity is to deny fat people access to food.

Get real.
>>
>>29117310
>Chad eats pizza everyday and doesn't gain weight.

Because he eats two slices for a whole meal and does 45 minutes on a stairmaster.
>>
>>29117310
I had a fat friend say this shit when I was in HS. He ended up living with me. Starts eating good home cooked meals. Becomes slightly more active. Bam he lost like 30-40 pounds. After he moved out he gained it all again. We weren't even trying to lose weight.
>>
>>29117455
>the only way to solve obesity is to deny fat people access to food

Yes. Yes it is.

Caloric deficit is how you lose fat.
>>
>>29117427

they fail and gain the weight back because they are competing against 10-20 years of bad habit against 1-2 years of losing weight

they body does want some fat to store and it will pack on some and make you feel shit, It doesn't want 200lbs
>>
File: roblem.png (6 KB, 577x398) Image search: [Google]
roblem.png
6 KB, 577x398
>ugly and obese people get to have sex but you dont
>>
>>29117502
it's called settling anon

something the virgins here will never learn
>>
>>29117455

No I am saying in an apocalyptic type scenario people with "slow metabolisms" will be producing fat from nothing

face it anon

you are fat because you don't move and eat shit
>>
>>29117310

Chad also lifts heavy weights for 2 hours a day and goes on morning runs while the robot is still sleeping and recovering from his early morning video game session.
>>
>>29117427
You have the reading comprehension of a retard, especially considering what I said and meant were in plain fucking English. It LITERALLY comes down to eating less than what you burn.
If you:
eat 1000 calories a day and burn 1000 calories a day you will maintain weight.
eat 950 calories a day and burn 1000 calories a day you will lose weight.
eat 1500 calories a day you will gain weight.
Simple fucking math.
No disease will magically produce calories out of nothing.
>>
>>29117535
My problem is I end up with weekly bouts of diarrhea, I can literally eat something and end up on the toilet for a few days.
>>
I have a brother who has a social life and does shit while I'm a khv neet who does nothing all day and eats all the shit I want and yet I'm a skelly and he is overweight. I'd say it's genetics. It's not that surprising that normalfags want to blame people for things mostly out of their control.
>>
>>29117518
>you are fat because you don't move and eat shit

I'm not fat atm but I struggle with managing my weight.

I have to eat very strictly keep my BMI under 25. Obesity is common in my family. Both my parents are obese and two of my brothers are obese, one is 280 lbs, the other is 350+ lbs.

>>29117535
Yes and that study shows how losing weight alters the body's metabolism and make you burn fewer calories. It's called metabolic damage and it doesn't go away until you gain back all the weight.
>>
>>29117588
Then you eat less and exercise more in response.
>>
>>29117588
>It's called metabolic damage and it doesn't go away until you gain back all the weight.

this is wrong, you are a dangerous idiot
>>
>>29117638
>Then you eat less and exercise more in response.

It's hard when you're burning 800 calories less a day than someone of the same height and weight. It's like staying on a strict diet for the rest of your life just to stay the same weight.
>>
>>29117386
I have the same problem as father - we eat emotions away. Rather than expressing anger or other emotions, it's better to eat something.
>>
>>29117657
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21538/full

Just read the damn study, that's literally what it says.
>>
>>29117671
Yes. That's called losing, and maintaining, lost weight. Your metabolism will eventually adapt.
>>
>>29117713
>Your metabolism will eventually adapt.

That's not what the study said. After 6 long years their metabolism never returned to normal unless they gained their weight back.
>>
>>29117736
Oh well, then you keep eating at that deficit.
>>
>>29117766
at least you've acknowledged you're wrong
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.