[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackbots of /r9k/ why haven't you moved to Japan to find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Blackbots of /r9k/ why haven't you moved to Japan to find a traditional waifu yet?
>>
because japanese people hate black people
at best they find them a novely

the only foreigners widely accepted in japan are none-american white people
>>
File: ahahaha.png (45 KB, 250x276) Image search: [Google]
ahahaha.png
45 KB, 250x276
Is that the same nigga as four niggas?
>>
>>29116781
Can you stop spamming this pointless thread every day. Thanks.
>>
Traditional waifu is meme

Let me better paraphrase it because meme actually means myth

We as people are fed a lot of myths or memes in our lifes.
We try to imagine life as all beautiful all perfect, but in reality it is totally opposite.

We want to imagine that there is woman for every man, that no girls are sluts, that no girls have urges, that pretty girls are nice and don't lie.
BUT ITS ALL LIE.

SAME IN JAPAN girls are girls, they like to be whores and enjoy what is popular in CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>29116800
>Japan hates blacks meme
t. Someone who's never even been to japan
>>
>>29117548
this:
i follow a few people on youtube that say racism isn't really a thing if your respectful over there (save for the small towns). idk where people get off saying japan hates black people
>>
File: 1372617692633.png (506 KB, 1192x953) Image search: [Google]
1372617692633.png
506 KB, 1192x953
> Traditional waifu
> Pic is of some slut who appears to be about to have sex with four men at once
>>
>>29117589

You don't know why /r9k/ of all places would beat off to supposed black hate?
>>
If this doesn't convince every black guy to move to Japan I don't know what will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0KyI9kuYI0
>>
>>29118224
hnnnnnnnnngggg

alright fine im heading over to get my dick wet
>>
>>29118098
I have that video. She very much has sex with those four men at once. One cums inside.
>>
Because that only works with whitey
>>
>>29118417
Source? (For the video)
>>
>>29116781
>that one nigga with the swimming cap and goggles
Every time

>>29116800
Nice meme, kid.
I go to Japan every summer and they love me. I'm thinking of just moving there for good.
>>
>lots of money which neetbux can't afford
>I don't know any Japanese
>never traveled before so would be nervous as fuck
>doesn't matter if she's foreign, I'm still autistic around women
Nope anon. It's not that easy. At least for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x447
>>29116781
>tfw tight jap pussy squeezing my BBC before ejaculating inside
>>
>>29118224

He looks slightly retarded and made it.

Inspirational.
>>
>>29116781
Niggers are so funny when they wear those small shades...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.