[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was r9k like before it evolved into its current state? or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1440734236788.png (7 KB, 1280x1245) Image search: [Google]
1440734236788.png
7 KB, 1280x1245
what was r9k like before it evolved into its current state? or was the boards culture always like this?
>>
Imagine /b/ but less retarded
>>
Less normies. It's pretty much normie /mu/tier fags now
>>
>>29116836

This is spot on, there used to be lots of OC, less hostility and more camaraderie.
>>
>>29116856

This is hilariously incorrect. /r9k/ only started becoming a place for complete social retards beginning with the feels epidemic.
>>
After Eggman was framed for terrorism, there's been an influx of newfags and Normie's that shitted up this place to the way it is now
>>
>>29116775
This place hated women alot more than it does now
>>
It used to be called the "classy /b/". If that is true or not would be subject to question, but it would give you an idea.
And I used to browse this board when it first opened. I don't think it really entered its current state until the board got re-instated.
>>
>>29117470
>And I used to browse this board when it first opened.

No you didn't newfag. You didn't even bother mentioning it used to be called Robot9000 and was reopened at one point and renamed to 9001.
>>
>>29116775
Used to be alright before moot got rid of the robot. Then /s4s/ and other faggots invaded. Also Elliott Rodger shit has made it worse.
>>
>>29116887
>lots of OC
>lots
wew lad
>>
>tard stories threads
>obese people stories threads
>general story threads
>tons of tripfags both male and female and nobdoy really cared or drew that much attention to it

Everything seemed so much better back then but Moot had to fuck it up
>>
>>29116908
Oh and when was this?
>>
>>29117496
Why would I have to mention that? The question was
>what was r9k like before it evolved into its current state? or was the boards culture always like this?
>>
>>29116836
Current /b/ or compared to contemporary /b/? Because we are still just a less retarded /b/
>>
I miss the old greentext threads. All this women hating is pissing me off too.

been here since like 2009...when we still used the word arcanine
>>
It was just greentext posts of people's depressing lives. Nobody responded to each other and nobody even tried to help each other. But the threads still went to bump limit. That's when moot decided to delete the board.
>>
>>29117584
You mean for like a couple months? No one's forcing you to come here
>>
>>29117584
or rather 2010 I believe, at least somewhat before moot deleted it for the first time. Than I moved to 4chan with an o instead of a, which was my favorite chan.
>>
>>29117465
That's because shitposters and contrarianfags know they can rustle people here very easily. Half the board now are "fembots" and normies because they cant let us have a place for ourselves just like they take over evert media platform and hobby.
>>
>>29117529
not too long after it started
>>
>>29117584
/r9k/ always hated women (beaches and shores) but not like this
>>
>>29116775
It was a circlejerk of obnoxious Fuchs who think they are funny by using /b/ jokes
>>
Before the robot invasion there were pretty chill guys who had a few in jokes about spaghetti handling. Were on the verge of interstellar communication and vitural reality before the pepe uprising.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.